Just a reminder to Americans what is going on while you deal with your "woke". China in European hospitals, attack on U.S miltary in Iraq

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just to remind Americans what is going on in the world while you guys deal with this divide and conquer, "progressive", woke B.S. I provide the link to the Iraq story.

However, there is a great deal of global events going on that MSM seem to ignore. You can search for the other issues on your own as I don't want to post 4 or 5 links.

- Israel is considering attacking Iran according to some reports as apparently they found traces of radiation in Iran.

- China is in Portugal and getting direct funding from their government to house those sick from Covid in Chinese owned hospitals (yes, no joke).

-China is also using the massive amount of cash that U.S businesses, especially your investment firms; are sending into China, to expand into Europe and take over that market from the U.S (isn't it ironic that 150 CEO's from big investment firms are pushing for the U.S "covid" Bill). Guess where much of U.S taxpayer money is going to end up (*cough cough, China)

Finally, there was an attack on U.S troops in Iraq which some in MSM did report. When something similar happened under Trumps watch, MSM was all over it.

Iraq rocket attack kills contractor, wounds U.S. service member

Last edited:
But but but none of that is on CNN....
So it never happened.
Just like all of the riots still going on in Portland aren't happening now.
Notice how nothing ever happens unless the MSM spends time covering it.
Right now it's Tiger Woods.
That guy is worse than Harrison Ford.
I sure wouldn't ask Tiger for a lift into town....must take after his mother with driving a car skills....

New Topics

Forum List

Back