Just a reminder of what Nancy Pelosi said about President Trump and his supporters. Yeah, i know there were a bunch of them but this one is a kicker

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

I wonder how Creeper Joe XiBiden is going to unify this country when you have the insane bitch from San Fransicko calling 75 million people enemies of the state. We know that the state is the enemy of the people, but those damn prog slaves, are useful puppets for them, which is why we have Lazy, Crazy, Creeper, XiBiden as the President Elect. Since we are enemies of the Dimwitocraps maybe we should take the fight to them, instead of allowing them to bully US anymore?

Went to the Orlando Gun Show today, the place was packed, black, brown and white, all citizens of the US, and not one Biden bumper sticker. Seems that Pandora's box has been opened....

I wonder how Creeper Joe XiBiden is going to unify this country when you have the insane bitch from San Fransicko calling 75 million people enemies of the state. We know that the state is the enemy of the people, but those damn prog slaves, are useful puppets for them, which is why we have Lazy, Crazy, Creeper, XiBiden as the President Elect. Since we are enemies of the Dimwitocraps maybe we should take the fight to them, instead of allowing them to bully US anymore?

Went to the Orlando Gun Show today, the place was packed, black, brown and white, all citizens of the US, and not one Biden bumper sticker. Seems that Pandora's box has been opened....

Ok, calling 75 million people the enemy of the state might be a bit over the top. Here's a more accurate way.

1610325203228.png

She's correct, as last Wednesday proves.

Sorry for your luck.

Forum List

Back