Zone1 Just a Note because if you haven't realized Joe is a piece of shit yet you never will

Status
Not open for further replies.

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just watched the judiciary committee hold a hearing on the border. 300 a day die from drug over dose. A family living along the border who had their son killed only having democrats use it as a place to show boat their and that worthless piece of treasonous shit's agenda. The pain and suffering that worthless idiot is causing he needs locked up and hung. An uncaring piece of shit. and illegals hate him as much as I do. and ever ass hole that voted for him.

I belong to two political forums.

I have resolved to never again criticize or even mention President Biden.

Why?

Last night I heard an astrologist predict that President Biden will not finish his current term.

(Yes, I know that many people consider astrologists to be scam artists. Personally, I have an open mind.)

In 2021, I felt sorry for President Biden. In 2022, I felt disappointed that he was no longer trying to be a unifier. So far in 2023, he continues to fib.

I now consider him to be so pitiful that he should be ignored.

Just watched the judiciary committee hold a hearing on the border. 300 a day die from drug over dose. A family living along the border who had their son killed only having democrats use it as a place to show boat their and that worthless piece of treasonous shit's agenda. The pain and suffering that worthless idiot is causing he needs locked up and hung. An uncaring piece of shit. and illegals hate him as much as I do. and ever ass hole that voted for him.

The US have a drug problem, he cares but what are you going to do about it.

While this may not be unique in American history, it is difficult to find any parallels to this situation on the border where the majority of American citizens, regardless of party affiliate or non-affiliation, want the border closed, and the Administration blatantly keeps it open to literally MILLIONS of illegal entrants, while claiming that what everyone can see is not actually happening. And the party responsible for it keeps winning elections.

It is both puzzling and infuriating.

The question remains, is the Left stupid or subversive? Both?

While this may not be unique in American history, it is difficult to find any parallels to this situation on the border where the majority of American citizens, regardless of party affiliate or non-affiliation, want the border closed, and the Administration blatantly keeps it open to literally MILLIONS of illegal entrants, while claiming that what everyone can see is not actually happening. And the party responsible for it keeps winning elections.

It is both puzzling and infuriating.

The question remains, is the Left stupid or subversive? Both?
Based on what I have seen in this forum, politics for the left is simply a series of conditioned responses. They have been trained to respond to various stimuli in certain ways, all based upon various group identities. Say the word "trans" and they have been trained to salivate approvingly. Say the word "black" likewise. Say the word "Jewish" or "conservative" or "white" and they have been trained to start throwing poop.

The party has trained them to salivate in an approving way when they hear the words "illegal immigrant" and that is all that matters to them. Likewise, if anybody resists this invasion, they have been trained to fling their poop, so they respond by using words like "bigot" and "racist".

There is no actual thought or self-awareness to any of this at all, merely a bunch of timid ultra-conformists who are absolutely terrified by the thought that they are an individual with a mind of their own. It's all a case of safety in numbers for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back