Just a couple weeks ago Hillary Clinton said, “Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances.” Trump is taking her advice

If Hillary said Joe should not concede under any circumstances why should Trump? Why are liberals ALWAYS HYPOCRITES?

DONALD TRUMP SHOULD NOT CONCEDE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

He lost. He should. But he won't. He won't attend the inauguration. He won't be welcome at the ex-President's club. He's a petty man. And I'm OK with that.
I'll settle for seeing him in prison stripes after he leaves office.

Hillary said it about Joe. I am saying the same thing about Trump. Totally fair, so stop your whining and bleeding you liberal limp wristed pinko communist glue sniffing bed wetting pansies.

If Hillary said Joe should not concede under any circumstances why should Trump? Why are liberals ALWAYS HYPOCRITES?

He lost. He should. But he won't. He won't attend the inauguration. He won't be welcome at the ex-President's club. He's a petty man. And I'm OK with that.

The swamp has protect their own. Trump still knows a lot on them. He has not said that much because he works with them. Jail is not an option. Is the N.Y. AG a black Prog woman....Like said...the Borg.. Good for basic labor and otherwise useless but loud.

The swamp has protect their own. Trump still knows a lot on them. He has not said that much because he works with them. Jail is not an option. Is the N.Y. AG a black Prog woman....Like said...the Borg.. Good for basic labor and otherwise useless but loud.

Your major at trump university was English Literature, wasn't it? LOL.

DONALD TRUMP SHOULD NOT CONCEDE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

THE ELECTION IS NOT OVER.

THERE ARE NO CERTIFIED STATE RESULTS YET.

Who won PA?

DONALD TRUMP SHOULD NOT CONCEDE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

THE ELECTION IS NOT OVER.

THERE ARE NO CERTIFIED STATE RESULTS YET.

Who won PA?

Biden did. Just like Trump won NC and AK.
It's over. The longer the denial drags on, the worse reaction from the worst of the deplorables will be.
You people will be inconsolable.

I know the chance of Trump winning and overcoming the voter fraud by the Democrats is slim....but Trump should not concede under any circumstances!

HILLARY CERTAINLY KNEW THE FIX WAS IN.

Forum List

Back