Jury convicts Jan. 6 defendant who blamed Trump for Capitol breach

Why..................LOL

Just pointing out your fake ass outrage comparing the too.
WTF...................... RETARD?

It's the Trumptards comparing the "TOO" instances,........................Incessantly.
You are correct.....Nothing compares to BLM and the left's gaslighting it causing death and destruction from it.
Then why are Trumptards?

Gaslighting?
Who, on the left ever claimed the rioters were framed by the FBI, CIA, NSA, or the rest of the alphabet government agencies, like Trumptards are gaslighting about the capitol riots?

Perspective. Isn't it pathetic how the impotent leftist losers never use it when showing that photograph?

Damn! Look at that ten foot tall hangman -- er -- woman. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 630904

Even the Q NUTS must make you take the short bus to Trump's pity rallies.

1650026173943.png

Thanks for participating. No trophy, however.
Those were Trumptards "participating".

1650027089489.png

A noose is seen on makeshift gallows as supporters of President Trump stormed on the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday. A Reuters' photographer covering the riot claimed he heard at least three Trump supporters speak about hanging VP Mike Pence.

Executing their own.................for betraying their Fuhrer.

View attachment 630934

A noose is seen on makeshift gallows as supporters of President Trump stormed on the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday. A Reuters' photographer covering the riot claimed he heard at least three Trump supporters speak about hanging VP Mike Pence.

Keep trying, child. Maybe one day they'll give you your own computer and you won't have to use mommy's when she's at work.

View attachment 630934

Clearly a political prop, not a serious execution device. To be silly.

Suuuuure, it was.

The pepper spray, flagpoles, and ladders were also.......................silly stuff.

I'm not denying a riot happened. I'm denying that there was a serious coup attempt.

I am fine with those that committed actual crimes be held accountable, in the same fashion that other rioters of that time period were.

Excessive targeting, over charging, violation of constitutional rights, those are NOT acceptable and that is what we are seeing.

I'm not denying a riot happened. I'm denying that there was a serious coup attempt.

I am fine with those that committed actual crimes be held accountable, in the same fashion that other rioters of that time period were.

Excessive targeting, over charging, violation of constitutional rights, those are NOT acceptable and that is what we are seeing.
Wait, wait, wait! Weren't pepper spray, flagpoles, and ladders what our forefathers used to win the Revolutionary war?

WTF?
Then, why the violence?

GOOD, so did I.
Yeah, for decades.

‘A jury on Thursday convicted the Jan. 6 defendant Dustin Thompson on all six charges he faced — including felony obstruction of Congress — rejecting his effort to blame Donald Trump’s campaign of disinformation about the election results for his conduct.

The verdict, the third conviction in three jury trials for the Justice Department, was a significant validation of prosecutors’ effort to separate the actions of individual participants in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot from the attempts by Trump to subvert the election results.

After the verdict, U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton tore into Trump for his efforts to dupe supporters into believing the election was stolen.

“I think our democracy is in trouble because, unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president who doesn’t, in my view, really care about democracy but only about power,” Walton said.’

Exactly.
More politicized decision making from Judges....Our court system is in trouble.

Wait, wait, wait! Weren't pepper spray, flagpoles, and ladders what our forefathers used to win the Revolutionary war?
Don't forget the airplanes.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Don't forget the airplanes.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."
Right! :rolleyes:

Was that an assignment for your seventh grade typing class?

Forum List

Back