Jupiter's Orbit and Solar Polarity and Maximums and Minimums

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Neptunedi, May 23, 2020 at 4:08 PM
Subject: Jupiter's Orbit and Hale's Solar Polarity Law
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

CSA, Lt. General Meinzinger, General Vance:

I am interested in discovering the mechanism of the reversal of Solar magnetic polarity. I am imagining that the orbit of Jupiter may have to do with this reversal mechanism, by which Jupiter in close passing to Soleil might trigger the magnetic flip by the passing magnetic field of one gas giant to another; as two magnets, one's approach flips the other.

In order to test this, We will need to know the location of Jupiter at the time of the new Solar polarity cycle, and if consistently in the same closer location, then this may be the cause. And if We understand this example of astrophysics, then We can better understand what causes Our own planet Volcan's magnetic pole reversal, as I suspect that due to the heavier more stable elements on Volcan, Our's is caused by the gravitational field of Vishnu, what I have named the Black Star at the center of the Milkway. And if Jupiter's orbit reverses the polarity of the Soliel, in one complete orbit; then one complete Galactic Orbit may reverse Volcan's magnetic pole rather than a half orbit; though the physical interaction of an iron core to a massive gravitational ball that holds the Galaxy together to two hydrogen and helium balls are, I presume, rather different.

Would be good to run models on these to get some answers.

In deeper contemplation, let's take the Hydrogen atom as an example. Consider Jupiter as an electron of Soleil, and apply Hydrogen atomic physics to the orbit of Jupiter around Soleil, taking into consideration the orbital plane, mass, and elliptical distance in terms of energizing and shielding. Currently, the polarity of Sunspots are seemingly irregularly alternating. But, take into consideration the orbital plane, Jupiter's position, and the Solar hemisphere of the Sunspots' polarity.

The first clue is that it's addressed to the Confederate States of America ... which puts Volcan somewhere between 310 and 320 light years away ... boy, won't they be surprised that they lost ... hope they're having fun with the carpet-baggers we sent ... ha ha ha ...

The second clue is that it's not gravity that holds galaxies together ... that primitive archaic mythology came out of the Dark Ages way way back in the 20th Century ... bunch of ignorant baboons ... today we know it's calligraphy and unicorn farts that hold the universe together ... F = G / d^&936; ... where &936; is a function with the properties of being equal to 2 at short distances and equal to 1 at large distances ... and that's why there's seven colors in the rainbow, not six ...

In English = what occupied said ...

The first clue is that it's addressed to the Confederate States of America ... which puts Volcan somewhere between 310 and 320 light years away ... boy, won't they be surprised that they lost ... hope they're having fun with the carpet-baggers we sent ... ha ha ha ...

The second clue is that it's not gravity that holds galaxies together ... that primitive archaic mythology came out of the Dark Ages way way back in the 20th Century ... bunch of ignorant baboons ... today we know it's calligraphy and unicorn farts that hold the universe together ... F = G / d^&936; ... where &936; is a function with the properties of being equal to 2 at short distances and equal to 1 at large distances ... and that's why there's seven colors in the rainbow, not six ...

In English = what occupied said ...
That's actually addressed to the Canadian Space Agency. But, no Volcan's right here, Priests of Volcan, Volcanal; the name means this is a Volcanic planet. Ha, ha... unicorn farts. And... just take a look at the Nova Scotian cross and then think, Southern Cross. I've got something really gravitational for Dixie.

Forum List

Back