juneteenth parade shot up in milwaukee

Juneteenth is like a holiday for Blacks to go on a shooting spree.

You could almost understand the hate if they were shooting up Whites but the dumb mutherfuckers are shooting each other. LOL!

You could almost understand the hate if they were shooting up Whites but the dumb mutherfuckers are shooting each other. LOL!
true

Imagine this feral group of youths being turned loose on suburbs in the aftermath of an economic collapse. Out in the rural areas it won't be as much of a problem because most of us are ready to do whatever it takes to remove the threat but the 'burbs will burn and bleed just like the inner-cities.

Imagine this feral group of youths being turned loose on suburbs in the aftermath of an economic collapse.

Oh, it's coming. There's no doubt about it. I imagine it's likely the intent.

That's what that Cloward-Piven strategy that the Biden/Harris administration has been incorporating is all about.

It's actually compounded by the fact that now you're getting every other designated victim-status group jumping on that bandwagon.

Oh, it's coming. There's no doubt about it. I imagine it's likely the intent.

That's what that Cloward-Piven strategy that the Biden/Harris administration has been incorporating is all about.

It's actually compounded by the fact that now you're getting every other designated victim-status group jumping on that bandwagon.
so true

All holidays are.

I wonder if anyone in this thread, has ever made friends with, or known anyone in an inner city gang? :eusa_think:

Some of the speculation in this thread, and the statements? Are really divorced from reality. The fault, lay not with the black community, but with the STATE, and global corporatism.

I wonder if anyone in this thread, has ever made friends with, or known anyone in an inner city gang? :eusa_think:

Some of the speculation in this thread, and the statements? Are really divorced from reality. The fault, lay not with the black community, but with the STATE, and global corporatism.

More likely lack of upbringing

More likely lack of upbringing
It can be both you know.

You have an overwhelming desire, to shift blame.

What causes a lack of upbringing, and the destruction of black communities and black families?

:eusa_think:

How many black folks and minorities from broken homes, have you made friends with, and listened to?

the fault is blacks period. and there poor choices.

It can be both you know.

What causes a lack of upbringing, and the destruction of black communities and black families?

How many black folks and minorities from broken homes, have you made friends with, and listened to?

More than you without a doubt, that happens when you get off your ass and actually work with an outreach

Try it, you'll learn volumes

It can be both you know.

people are responsable got own poor choices.

Forum List

Back