June 8, 1967, Jews Committed an Act of War Against the USA, But USA Did Nothing But Give Them More Money

Why bother? If you have your mind made up then nothing I will reference will change anything.

There is a lot of material available. Books like "The Attack on the Liberty: The Untold Story of Israel's Deadly 1967 Assault on a U.S. Spy Ship " by James Scott or "Assault on the Liberty, a True Story of the Israeli Attack on an American Intelligence Ship" by James Ennes.

By the way, James Ennes was an Lt Commander aboard the Liberty and his book goes into great detail to describe the attack and how the Israelis knew what they were doing and how the government covered it up, even threatening the crew members with prison if they said anything to contradict the lie.

Several other books if you are really interested. But I doubt you are.
Your assertions do not pass the laugh test. To agree with you I would have to believe that President Johnson was pressuring the Israelis to go easy on the Arabs. Johnson was delighted that the Israelis were winning so easily. So were most Americans. My high school was divided over the War in Vietnam. We all loved the way the Israeli Defense Force defeated and humiliated an Arab effort to continue the work of the Nazi Holocaust. :D

Why bother? If you have your mind made up then nothing I will reference will change anything.

There is a lot of material available. Books like "The Attack on the Liberty: The Untold Story of Israel's Deadly 1967 Assault on a U.S. Spy Ship " by James Scott or "Assault on the Liberty, a True Story of the Israeli Attack on an American Intelligence Ship" by James Ennes.

By the way, James Ennes was an Lt Commander aboard the Liberty and his book goes into great detail to describe the attack and how the Israelis knew what they were doing and how the government covered it up, even threatening the crew members with prison if they said anything to contradict the lie.

Several other books if you are really interested. But I doubt you are.
According to John Loftus and Mark Arons Israel did it because they were monitoring Radio Signals from Israeli troops and passing them on to the Egyptian Government. Pray tell; why would the US do that ?

According to John Loftus and Mark Arons Israel did it because they were monitoring Radio Signals from Israeli troops and passing them on to the Egyptian Government. Pray tell; why would the US do that ?
And why would the Israelis think they would?

Like I said a couple of times before. I have read almost everything ever written about the incident because I had an interest in it.

I have never heard of any indication that the US was passing on information to the Egyptians. The speculation is the Israelis did not want for the US to know how well they were winning the war lest the US put pressure on them to let the Egyptians save face, resulting in a less favorable outcome for the Israelis.

It really doesn't make any difference, does it? The US was operating in International waters doing what it thought was in its best interest. The Israelis attacked the ship for whatever nefarious purpose and then lied and said it was an accident. The LBJ administration decided to go along with the lie and provided a cover up.

I just wish that everybody would come clean about it. The surviving crew members of the Liberty are getting old now and they deserve that the truth be told.

However, that is not going to happen. The lie will be history. History is full of lies.

At one time I had dozens of research articles book marked so that when the discussion came up I could present the irrefutable evidence. However, I let it go and don't bother with it any more. The lie is history. Life is not fair, is it? The Israelis and the US government got away with the lie and it is ancient history now.

Like I said a couple of times before. I have read almost everything ever written about the incident because I had an interest in it.

I have never heard of any indication that the US was passing on information to the Egyptians. The speculation is the Israelis did not want for the US to know how well they were winning the war lest the US put pressure on them to let the Egyptians save face, resulting in a less favorable outcome for the Israelis.

It really doesn't make any difference, does it? The US was operating in International waters doing what it thought was in its best interest. The Israelis attacked the ship for whatever nefarious purpose and then lied and said it was an accident. The LBJ administration decided to go along with the lie and provided a cover up.
Why do you really hate Jews? They are wonderful people. Israel is an oases of civilization surrounded by a vast desert of primitive and horrifying barbarism.

I just wish that everybody would come clean about it. The surviving crew members of the Liberty are getting old now and they deserve that the truth be told.

However, that is not going to happen. The lie will be history. History is full of lies.

At one time I had dozens of research articles book marked so that when the discussion came up I could present the irrefutable evidence. However, I let it go and don't bother with it any more. The lie is history. Life is not fair, is it? The Israelis and the US government got away with the lie and it is ancient history now.
So the “ speculation “ was to pressure the Israelis and let the Egyptians “ save face?” Does that mean loosing the War or tolerating Egyptian’s closure of INTERNATIONAL WATERS to Israel? Never thought I would say this but maybe Israel had reason to do what it did 👍🇮🇱

So the “ speculation “ was to pressure the Israelis and let the Egyptians “ save face?” Does that mean loosing the War or tolerating Egyptian’s closure of INTERNATIONAL WATERS to Israel? Never thought I would say this but maybe Israel had reason to do what it did 👍🇮🇱
It was not a question of losing the war. It was about how bad the Egyptians were going to lose.

The US felt that the worse the loss the more it could drive the Egyptians into the Soviet camp. The US was trying to be more even handed back then during the height of the Cold War.

However, that piece of shit LBJ decided the money the Democrat Party was getting from the traitorous pro Israel Lobby was more important than an even handed foreign policy.

Piss on the Israelis for killing Americans. Piss on the Johnson administration for covering it up.

It was not a question of losing the war. It was about how bad the Egyptians were going to lose.

The US felt that the worse the loss the more it could drive the Egyptians into the Soviet camp. The US was trying to be more even handed back then during the height of the Cold War.

However, that piece of shit LBJ decided the money the Democrat Party was getting from the traitorous pro Israel Lobby was more important than an even handed foreign policy.

Piss on the Israelis for killing Americans. Piss on the Johnson administration for covering it up.
Please explain what a “ even handed foreign policy” means It means Egypt blocking Israelis rights to the Straits of Tiran and sending the UN “ peacekeepers “ away according to you

There is a lot of baseless speculation there, followed by some obscene words. :omg:

Your insults and obscene words are neither intimidating, nor intellectually impressive. I have already read Mein Kampf. What you are saying Hitler said better. He did not convince me. Why should I pay any attention to you?

View attachment 777455

you are really getting lots and lots of shit on your face in embarrassment now saying that MILITARY OFFICER is biased,you would believe the CIA controlled media and our corrupt government institutions what they have told you all these years instead of a high ranking military office and then have the audacity to call him BIASED? That is fucking sick to call that patriotic military guy a LIAR instead of the media and government. yeah you stand with a warmongering government that shits on its citizens that wants to ban their right of freedom to worship god.next thing you are going to tell us is Israel is not trying to do that?:uhoh3:

you are lying,he never once insulted you,the closet he came even a little close to insulting you was telling you to get your head out of your ass. you desreve that because of YOUR bias to look at the evidence,he listed some excellent sources of books and you refuse to read them because of your bias.this is you when shown evidence that does not support your warped views

1681857841321.png

Last edited:
you are really getting lots and lots of shit on your face in embarrassment now saying that MILITARY OFFICER is biased,you would believe the CIA controlled media and our corrupt government institutions what they have told you all these years instead of a high ranking military office and then have the audacity to call him BIASED? That is fucking sick to call that patriotic military guy a LIAR instead of the media and government. yeah you stand with a warmongering government that shits on its citizens that wants to ban their right of freedom to worship god.next thing you are going to tell us is Israel is not trying to do that?:uhoh3:

you are lying,he never once insulted you,the closet he came even a little close to insulting you was telling you to get your head out of your ass. you desreve that because of YOUR bias to look at the evidence,he listed some excellent sources of books and you refuse to read them because of your bias.this is you when shown evidence that does not support your warped views

View attachment 777605
i live it when you gives thumbs down signs,proof you are getting triggered over the truth.that it hurts.

View attachment 777605
More insults. The CIA does not control the media. The media does not lie. Jew haters do. Jew haters need to lie to invent excuses for hating Israel and the Children of Israel.

More insults. The CIA does not control the media. The media does not lie. Jew haters do. Jew haters need to lie to invent excuses for hating Israel and the Children of Israel.
wow,its no surprise for you to claim the CIA does not control the media,i expected that from you but i NEVER expected you to say the media does not lie.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301: this is one for the ages.,you need to start a comedy club,:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:i dont think i have ever in all my years here seen a poster say the media does not lie. you should start a comedy club,your hysterical paid shill of Isreal.:laughing0301:

god your are fucking stupid,just because i attack the GOVERNMENT of Israel you go and make up LIES that we hate jewish people and the children of Israel.:uhoh3:

thats like saying I hate American children just because I hate Joe Biden,damn you are one fucking retard you totally lost your credibility there.:rofl::cuckoo::rofl::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:,about the biggest i have met. you are obviously a sock puppet shill that has been posting here for YEARS.

flash this troll is a sock puppet paid shill that has penetrated this site,its best to add him to ignore,

Tell me your not serious?

Have you ever heard of the Church Commission from fucking 1975?

If an organ of the mainstream media reports a falsehood, it is an honest mistake, followed by a retraction.

before i put you on ignore,got to say this one more time,you proved to the ENTIRE board you have ZERO credibility here. Its one thing to be ignorant and say the CIA does not control the media,i forgive you for your ignorance on that, i EXPECTED that but i NEVER expected you to seriously say the media does not lie.that is one for the ages and I am going to make a thread of for everybody to laugh at you here sockpuppet shill.:auiqs.jpg: again you REALLY need to start a comedy club.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

back in the 60;s and 70's the majority of the country WOULD agree with you back then that the media does not lie,they trusted their government back then and their media .NOW though there is a huge awakening and its common knowledge with the majority of Americans that the media lies all the time and they dont listen to them anymore because of their constant lies they have told for decades now.

Like i said,i really liked that one that I hate Jewish children because i say Israels government is corrupt,you are one funny guy. where do you come up with this shit?:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

again thats the same thing as saying I hate American children because i hate joe biden,i just cant make this stuff up.you said it not me.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Tell me you’re not serious?

Have you ever heard of the Church Commission from fucking 1975?

Im afraid he is. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg: never in my life have i ever seen a poster actually say the media doesnt lie.I expected him to say the CIA does not control the media,that did not surprise me but i NEVER expected him to say the media does not lie.this guy kills me with his comedy,he is one for the ages.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

yeah i doubt he has ever heard of the church committe.LOL

he also claimed that just because me and flash critcise the GOVERMENT of Israel,that we hate the children of Israel as well. Im serious I am not making this up.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Like I just got done saying to him,he might as well throw in and say to me that I hate American children as well because I hate Joe Biden,same difference.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Can you provide a link of Johnson ordering the USS Liberty to be attacked
Damn Ria_Longhorn you sure are damn lazy,do i have to do EVERYTHING around here for you guys? I should not have to do the research FOR you.:uhoh3: you just got checkmated. glad to educate you and see that you learned something today. you can go and tell all friends you learned something new today in school and got the facts straight now on a historic event.:biggrin: Ignore hector,he is a paid shill of Israel sent here to try and get people like you to not look at the evidence and hope that you listen to him.

LBJ ordered the sinking of the Liberty because Jimmy Carter said it best,if you dont support Israel,you dont last long in washington as a politician.

just do me a favor and dont tell me that I hate the children of Israel because I critisize their government,i hope thats not too much to ask.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back