June 8, 1967, Jews Committed an Act of War Against the USA, But USA Did Nothing But Give Them More Money

The ship was attacked by mistake.
You a mistaken.

It was deliberate attack.

You should read all the testimony from the crew members. They tell a much different story than LBJ covering up for his "Little Buddies".

I did the same job in the Army that the men on the Liberty did on the ship. I was on duty at an ASA Field Station in Germany the day of the attack and we relayed the reports from the Liberty to DIRNSA.

A few years ago I read everything that was published about the incident. There is absolutely no doubt the Israelis did a purpose attack on the Liberty. They were afraid the intelligence ship would find out how decisively they were winning the war and the US would try to broker a ceasefire so the Arabs could save face.

That piece of shit LBJ decided that the money that the American pro Israeli Lobby was giving the Democrat Party was more important than justice for the crew members. He sold out his country. It was despicable.

Last edited:
The zog Congress over the years, particular thanks to neocon demon John McCain, never did anything to address this attack on our democracy.

Another weak effort to vilify Israel. According to John Lottus and Mark Abrams the Israelis knew the ships mission was to monitor Israel’s radio signals from Israeli troops and pass the iTroop Movement information to Egypt . Please tell us why the US would help the Egyptians and deliberately put Israeli Troops in harms way?

FslyxYjWIAAx9ew

You a mistaken.

It was deliberate attack.

You should read all the testimony from the crew members. They tell a much different story than LBJ covering up for his "Little Buddies".

I did the same job in the Army that the men on the Liberty did on the ship. I was on duty at an ASA Field Station in Germany the day of the attack and we relayed the reports from the Liberty to DIRNSA.

A few years ago I read everything that was published about the incident. There is absolutely no doubt the Israelis did a purpose attack on the Liberty. They were afraid the intelligence ship would find out how decisively they were winning the war and the US would try to broker a ceasefire so the Arabs could save face.

That piece of shit LBJ decided that the money that the American pro Israeli Lobby was giving the Democrat Party was more important than justice for the crew members. He sold out his country. It was despicable.
Why would Israel deliberately attack its one lone friend in the world and bring international opprobrium upon themselves? It doesn't make sense. It was an accident that occurred in the fog of war.

Why would Israel deliberately attack its one lone friend in the world and bring international opprobrium upon themselves? It doesn't make sense. It was an accident that occurred in the fog of war.
Back then the US was not the unconditional supporter of Israel that it is today. At the height of the Cold War the US was more afraid of the Soviet influence in the area and had a much more even handed approach. We were much more afraid of Egypt aligning themselves with the Soviets then than we were later on. The Israelis knew that.

The Liberty was an NSA intelligence gathering ship and was motioning the war between Israel and the Arabs. The Israelis were making much greater gains in the war than anybody thought they would.

The conjecture is that the Israelis did not want the US or anybody else to know how successful they were. They did not want the US to put pressure on the Israelis to let the Arabs save face before the Arabs were totally defeated.

The Israelis were absolutely assholes killing our US servicemen. However, it was war and they did what they thought was necessary no matter how despicable it was.

The even more despicable thing is how LBJ chose to cover it in order to keep the money flowing to the Democrats by the quite influential US pro Israel lobby. He sold out his country.

Do you know that the Captain of the Liberty was awarded the Medal of Honor for his courageous action during and after the attack? However, that shithead LBJ refused to give the medal in a White House ceremony. He did not want to offend the goddamn pro Israeli lovers in the US.

Like I said, I have read everything that has ever been publish on the incident. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Israelis did it on purpose and that LBJ covered it up to kiss the ass of the pro Israelis lobby.

At one time I had a lot of information about the incident bookmarked and I could post relevant accounts. Like the testimony of the crew members that the military sequester after the incident. However, I don't have it now and I am not going to spend the considerable time to recover it.

If you are interested and have an open mind and are willing to learn the real facts then there is a lot of information available and you should do a little research. You will come to the same conclusion that I did and just everybody else that has studied the real facts of the incident. The Israelis did it on purpose and LBJ covered it up. Absolutely no doubt.

I always vote a straight Democrat ticket in general elections. I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel.
The Majority of Dems believe in;
Illegal Immigration
No Bail “ reform”
Biological Men competing in Women’s sports
Abortions relatively late in Pregnancy
Teachers taking over the Classrooms with CRT, etc and calling parents who interfere with that “ domestic terrorists “
Just to name a few

Back then the US was not the unconditional supporter of Israel that it is today. At the height of the Cold War the US was more afraid of the Soviet influence in the area and had a much more even handed approach. We were much more afraid of Egypt aligning themselves with the Soviets then than we were later on. The Israelis knew that.

The Liberty was an NSA intelligence gathering ship and was motioning the war between Israel and the Arabs. The Israelis were making much greater gains in the war than anybody thought they would.

The conjecture is that the Israelis did not want the US or anybody else to know how successful they were. They did not want the US to put pressure on the Israelis to let the Arabs save face before the Arabs were totally defeated.

The Israelis were absolutely assholes killing our US servicemen. However, it was war and they did what they thought was necessary no matter how despicable it was.

The even more despicable thing is how LBJ chose to cover it in order to keep the money flowing to the Democrats by the quite influential US pro Israel lobby. He sold out his country.

Do you know that the Captain of the Liberty was awarded the Medal of Honor for his courageous action during and after the attack? However, that shithead LBJ refused to give the medal in a White House ceremony. He did not want to offend the goddamn pro Israeli lovers in the US.

Like I said, I have read everything that has ever been publish on the incident. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Israelis did it on purpose and that LBJ covered it up to kiss the ass of the pro Israelis lobby.

At one time I had a lot of information about the incident bookmarked and I could post relevant accounts. Like the testimony of the crew members that the military sequester after the incident. However, I don't have it now and I am not going to spend the considerable time to recover it.

If you are interested and have an open mind and are willing to learn the real facts then there is a lot of information available and you should do a little research. You will come to the same conclusion that I did and just everybody else that has studied the real facts of the incident. The Israelis did it on purpose and LBJ covered it up. Absolutely no doubt.
Scene: 1967. Israel is fighting a war for its very survival against several Arab states. All the Muslim and nonaligned nations side with the Arabs. The superpower, the Soviet Union, also sides with the Arabs.

Israel would be alone in this war were it not for its one, true ally, the United States.

And you believe Israel deliberately attacked its only ally in the whole world so the U.S. wouldn't know of their successful campaign against the Egyptians?

Guy, when the Liberty incident occurred on June 8th, the U.S. already knew the Arab armies were all but done, having had their air force wiped out three days earlier on June 5th.

Again, the Liberty incident was an unfortunate accident that occurred in the fog of war.

Scene: 1967. Israel is fighting a war for its very survival against several Arab states. All the Muslim and nonaligned nations side with the Arabs. The superpower, the Soviet Union, also sides with the Arabs.

Israel would be alone in this war were it not for its one, true ally, the United States.

And you believe Israel deliberately attacked its only ally in the whole world so the U.S. wouldn't know of their successful campaign against the Egyptians?

Guy, when the Liberty incident occurred on June 8th, the U.S. already knew the Arab armies were all but done, having had their air force wiped out three days earlier on June 5th.

Again, the Liberty incident was an unfortunate accident that occurred in the fog of war.
Wrong Einstein,LBJ is heard on the radio transcripts saying that she needs to be sunk,stop embarrassing yourself.you keep proving you are in denial on the treason LBJ and Israel committed as flash handed your ass to you on a platter checkmating you.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Best damn post on this thread,first prize winner belongs to Flash :thup:

You are wrong in your analysis. The US had a different approach to Israel than it does now. Like I said, the US on the day of the attack was much more afraid of Soviet influence in the area than it was for Israel. The Israelis simply did not want the US to put pressure on them to let the Arabs save face. They took the calculated risk that preventing the US from knowing how well they were doing was more advantageous than the fall out from destroying the US intelligence gathering ship.

The Israelis took a risk that people in the US would believe the lie that it was an accident and that the US government would not do much about it. After all, the Arabs were viewed as the bad guys for attacking poor little ole Israel. The lie worked. The risk paid off.

It worked because LBJ did not want to alienate the pro Israel lobby in the US. After all they were big contributors to the Democrat Party and were very powerful.

Like I also said. The Israelis were world class assholes for killing Americans. It was war and they were doing what they thought was necessary. Piss on them for doing it and them lying about it. However, LBJ was an even bigger asshole for selling out his country and letting the Israel bastards get away with it. He was always a corrupt scumbag.

If I had the time I would post the real facts of the incident and the evidence of the cover up. It is available with research. Like the accounts of the crew members that were sequestered from telling their side for several decades. It would take a long time to get the books marks that I kept for several years but don't have now because the subject hasn't come up in years. If you already have mind made up then there is probably nothing I could do to change it anyhow. It is almost ancient history now. Besides, nobody ever wins an Internet forum discussion, do they? Enjoy your ignorance.

You are wrong in your analysis. The US had a different approach to Israel than it does now. Like I said, the US on the day of the attack was much more afraid of Soviet influence in the area than it was for Israel. The Israelis simply did not want the US to put pressure on them to let the Arabs save face. They took the calculated risk that preventing the US from knowing how well they were doing was more advantageous than the fall out from destroying the US intelligence gathering ship.

The Israelis took a risk that people in the US would believe the lie that it was an accident and that the US government would not do much about it. After all, the Arabs were viewed as the bad guys for attacking poor little ole Israel. The lie worked. The risk paid off.

It worked because LBJ did not want to alienate the pro Israel lobby in the US. After all they were big contributors to the Democrat Party and were very powerful.

Like I also said. The Israelis were world class assholes for killing Americans. It was war and they were doing what they thought was necessary. Piss on them for doing it and them lying about it. However, LBJ was an even bigger asshole for selling out his country and letting the Israel bastards get away with it. He was always a corrupt scumbag.

If I had the time I would post the real facts of the incident and the evidence of the cover up. It is available with research. Like the accounts of the crew members that were sequestered from telling their side for several decades. It would take a long time to get the books marks that I kept for several years but don't have now because the subject hasn't come up in years. If you already have mind made up then there is probably nothing I could do to change it anyhow. It is almost ancient history now. Besides, nobody ever wins an Internet forum discussion, do they? Enjoy your ignorance.
Your outrageous assertions need to be documented. :mad:

For trying to destroy Israel the Arabs deserved to be humiliated. Every square inch of the land Israel conquered should have been formally annexed, and ethnically cleansed of Palestinians. The Arabs should have been informed that if they threaten Israel again they will lose more land.

Your outrageous assertions need to be documented. :mad:
Why bother? If you have your mind made up then nothing I will reference will change anything.

There is a lot of material available. Books like "The Attack on the Liberty: The Untold Story of Israel's Deadly 1967 Assault on a U.S. Spy Ship " by James Scott or "Assault on the Liberty, a True Story of the Israeli Attack on an American Intelligence Ship" by James Ennes.

By the way, James Ennes was an Lt Commander aboard the Liberty and his book goes into great detail to describe the attack and how the Israelis knew what they were doing and how the government covered it up, even threatening the crew members with prison if they said anything to contradict the lie.

Several other books if you are really interested. But I doubt you are.

Why bother? If you have your mind made up then nothing I will reference will change anything.

There is a lot of material available. Books like "The Attack on the Liberty: The Untold Story of Israel's Deadly 1967 Assault on a U.S. Spy Ship " by James Scott or "Assault on the Liberty, a True Story of the Israeli Attack on an American Intelligence Ship" by James Ennes.

By the way, James Ennes was an Lt Commander aboard the Liberty and his book goes into great detail to describe the attack and how the Israelis knew what they were doing and how the government covered it up, even threatening the crew members with prison if they said anything to contradict the lie.

Several other books if you are really interested. But I doubt you are.
James Scott is the son of a man on the Liberty. James Ennes, by your admission, was "Lt Commander board the Liberty. Because of their obvious reasons to be biased, I do not consider them to be authorities.

What they claim is almost as unbelievable as Holocaust denial.

James Scott is the son of a man on the Liberty. James Ennes, by your admission, was "Lt Commander board the Liberty. Because of their obvious reasons to be biased, I do not consider them to be authorities.

What they claim is almost as unbelievable as Holocaust denial.
We needed the men that were there and the sons of the men that served to tell the truth because the goddamn US government or the fucking Israelis sure as hell did not tell the truth.

This incident is a great example of how nations lie. Israel to protect what they despicably thought was their best interest to kill Americans and LBJ, on behalf of the US, to protect pro Israel support for the Democrat Party. LBJ called the fucking Israelis his "Little Buddies".

Don't real the books. Don't look look up the facts. Keep your head up your ass.

We needed the men that were there and the sons of the men that served to tell the truth because the goddamn US government or the fucking Israelis sure as hell did not tell the truth.

This incident is a great example of how nations lie. Israel to protect what they despicably thought was their best interest to kill Americans and LBJ, on behalf of the US, to protect pro Israel support for the Democrat Party. LBJ called the fucking Israelis his "Little Buddies".

Don't real the books. Don't look look up the facts. Keep your head up your ass.
Your insults and obscene words are neither intimidating, nor intellectually impressive. I have already read Mein Kampf. What you are saying Hitler said better. He did not convince me. Why should I pay any attention to you?

IStandWithIsrael 2.jpg

Forum List

Back