July 4th 2017 - Coldest July ever recorded in the northern hemisphere

2017-07-05140023_shadow.png

Twitter

July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Certainly goes against the lib mantra of global warming.

July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere
Posted on July 5, 2017 by tonyheller
Greenland just set the record for coldest July temperature ever reported in the Northern Hemisphere at -33C.
Now my lying little asshole, one temperature in Greenland does not represent anything but a local anomaly. And in the same week we had 129 degrees reported in a populated area of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Ah, evidence deflection. Here we have a global warming faker alluding that he knows what the temps were for the whole month. Going to any length to perpetuate the lie of global warming huh?

Sorry, the libs are correct on this one. Your title is misleading. Truth is truth. You're doing exactly what you blasted CNN for doing....fake news.

And I RARELY agree with the left

Ah, evidence deflection. Here we have a global warming faker alluding that he knows what the temps were for the whole month. Going to any length to perpetuate the lie of global warming huh?

Sorry, the libs are correct on this one. Your title is misleading. Truth is truth. You're doing exactly what you blasted CNN for doing....fake news.
No, I posted exactly what the link said. You lie. I see I triggered all these libs by posting a story that may or may not be true that denies their global warming scam.

No, I posted exactly what the link said. You lie. I see I triggered all these libs by posting a story that may or may not be true that denies their global warming scam.

Have you not looked at your own OP? Your thread title is: "July 4th 2017 - Coldest July ever recorded in the northern hemisphere." The link in the OP, and the quoted title in your OP, both say: "July 4, 2017 : Coldest July Temperature Ever Recorded In The Northern Hemisphere." I put the difference in bold for you, since you are having such trouble noticing it. :p
Thread OP.jpg

Oh, and I'm not a liberal. ;)

Yeah you are. You're obsessed with nothing like all libs.

In Mikey's case, pretty much both.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_June_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_June_2017_v6.jpg

June is the lowest anomaly we have had this year at +0.2 C, but that is higher than all but six of the reading prior to 1997. And that lowest reading is about the average since 1997. So 2017 has been well above average so far, and looks to place in the top ten warmest years if it continues as it has.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_June_2017_v6.jpg

June is the lowest anomaly we have had this year at +0.2 C, but that is higher than all but six of the reading prior to 1997. And that lowest reading is about the average since 1997. So 2017 has been well above average so far, and looks to place in the top ten warmest years if it continues as it has.

With graphs, people often see what the want to see. Too many people, they look at this graph and see a lot of graph points below 0*. And really, nobody cares about 0.2 degrees or 0.4 degree's. Insignificant either way.

WOW.. No step increase post El Niño... we have dipped below the zero plane of the great pause (now at 20 years 2 months) and the last El Niño.. ..

And I RARELY agree with the left

Right. Seeing how I posted what was in the link, as the title of course I just made it all up.
Seems you libs will lie even if the truth is right there in black and white.

How stoopid?

July 9th.......for decades, here on Long Island, an automatic that you'd be spending the day at the ocean today. Wake up this morning and freezing our asses off having to wear a hoodie. Stoopid. Ask any beachgoers around here the past several summers about global warming! They'll tell you "wtf with the global warming........we need some here..........now!".

Oh but that's right........human perception has nothing to do with where the real world is on climate change. Its all about the science!:2up::bye1::bye1:

Yeah you are. You're obsessed with nothing like all libs.

You're either trolling or incapable of comprehending very simple things. In either case, I leave you to it.
You are all the same. Disagree with your global warming hoax and all you know how to do is insult someones intelligence and or education. Classic regressive lib ploy. Fails each time as it only shows your lack of ability to put forth any cogent facts, which of course there are none, so, I'm stupid. LOL!

Forum List

Back