UK Home Secretary approves extradition of WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange to the US where he would face a 175 year sentence

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Not sure what to think on this one.

In before:

4RezFKx.jpg

“The UK government just ordered the extradition of Assange to the U.S. Biden’s administration could drop the charges, but instead they’re choosing to prosecute a journalist for exposing U.S. war crimes so I don’t ever want to hear again that Democrats believe in a free press.”

So true and the R Party is exactly the same. If no one stands up for justice for Assange from our ruling class, who will?

“The UK government just ordered the extradition of Assange to the U.S. Biden’s administration could drop the charges, but instead they’re choosing to prosecute a journalist for exposing U.S. war crimes so I don’t ever want to hear again that Democrats believe in a free press.”

So true and the R Party is exactly the same. If no one stands up for justice for Assange from our ruling class, who will?
Well that is what you would expect from Priti Patel and the Tory Party. If I had to find somewhere without whom this would have been impossible I would put it on other journalists and papers which used him when it suited them and turned their back on him when it suited them. They have now opened the way for any of them to be charged and for us, the UK and US to be as lacking of freedom of speech as Rusia and China. The general public don't really know anything is going on and if they have heard something is going on they have no idea what it is,

Well that is what you would expect from Priti Patel and the Tory Party. If I had to find somewhere without whom this would have been impossible I would put it on other journalists and papers which used him when it suited them and turned their back on him when it suited them. They have now opened the way for any of them to be charged and for us, the UK and US to be as lacking of freedom of speech as Rusia and China. The general public don't really know anything is going on and if they have heard something is going on they have no idea what it is,
I get the broad strokes but yeah, that's about it.

Not sure what to think on this one.
His real crime was raping women in Sweden,

But it wasn't cool the way Assange helped dictators purge democracy activists from their governments.

-------------------------------------------------------
#FreeJulian
So Assange can rape more women?

Or so Assange can help more dictators purge democracy activists from their governments?

Both?

His imprisonment and now extradition is such a complete breech of the First Amendment, it’s further proof the constitution has become meaningless to the ruling class.
I expect that our courts will strike down the US charges on First Amendment grounds.

But maybe then the US will extradite him to Sweden so he can finally answer for raping those women.

His real crime was raping women in Sweden,

But it wasn't cool the way Assange helped dictators purge democracy activists from their governments.

So Assange can rape more women?

Or so Assange can help more dictators purge democracy activists from their governments?

Both?

I expect that our courts will strike down the US charges on First Amendment grounds.

But maybe then the US will extradite him to Sweden so he can finally answer for raping those women.
Lol. He isn’t being charged with rape. The rape charges are all made up.

Think better and never accept what the State says.

He was being investigated for rape when he went into hiding.

No they aren't. The accusations are quite real.

What about the women he raped? Do they get a say?
It’s all bogus bull shit, conjured up by the establishment to protect the establishment.

If the rape charges were real, the US government would have had them prosecuted in Europe.

It’s all bogus bull shit, conjured up by the establishment to protect the establishment.
If the rape charges were real, the US government would have had them prosecuted in Europe.
The rape accusations are real.

The US is not in charge of prosecutions in Europe.

The rape accusations are real.

The US is not in charge of prosecutions in Europe.
Yes the US isn’t in charge, but they have enormous power on Europe. Don’t you think they would have had them pursued the allegations to taint his reputation and put him in prison, rather than extradite him? If the rape allegations had any validity, the US would have had rape charges pursued. They didn’t. So not valid.

Yes the US isn’t in charge, but they have enormous power on Europe. Don’t you think they would have had them pursued the allegations to taint his reputation and put him in prison, rather than extradite him? If the rape allegations had any validity, the US would have had rape charges pursued. They didn’t. So not valid.
The allegations are valid. The victims are real people.

The charges were in fact pursued up to a point. But Sweden ultimately could not bring charges against him unless they had him in their custody.

The allegations are valid. The victims are real people.

The charges were in fact pursued up to a point. But Sweden ultimately could not bring charges against him unless they had him in their custody.
Lol. Now you speak victimhood. I guess that is your point.

Still not valid in Assange’s case.

Rape is just as bad when it's committed by Assange as it is when it is committed by any other rapist.
The sex was consensual. The rape accusation came about whether he used a condom but it was all a facade to catch Assange. He was told he could leave Sweden and everything was dropped before he did. Then they started it up again when he got to London and he correctly saw it as a way to get him to the US so went to the Embassy and asked for help. I think both girls have admitted to being pushed into doing this. There is absolutely no way that any rape charges still exist. Once he was in Belmarsh on the way to the US they were dropped. It was a deliberate ploy to put people off him.

The sex was consensual. The rape accusation came about whether he used a condom
When a woman consents only to sex using a condom (and has made that clear), and someone then has sex with her without using a condom, the sex is most definitely NOT consensual.

but it was all a facade to catch Assange.
No one made him rape those women.

He was told he could leave Sweden and everything was dropped before he did. Then they started it up again when he got to London and he correctly saw it as a way to get him to the US so went to the Embassy and asked for help.
He went to the embassy because he was a fugitive from justice.

I think both girls have admitted to being pushed into doing this.
They clearly stated that they did not consent to him having sex without a condom.

There is absolutely no way that any rape charges still exist. Once he was in Belmarsh on the way to the US they were dropped.
They were dropped because Sweden gave up on ever getting custody of him. That just means that he got away with raping those women.

It was a deliberate ploy to put people off him.

When a woman consents only to sex using a condom (and has made that clear), and someone then has sex with her without using a condom, the sex is most definitely NOT consensual.

He went to the embassy because he was a fugitive from justice.

They clearly stated that they did not consent to him having sex without a condom.

They were dropped because Sweden gave up on ever getting custody of him. That just means that he got away with raping those women.

He didn't rape them. It is time you did some reading about this rather than wasting people's time with your wrong ideas. I will help you that far and no further. That is I will do a search for you.

The Rape allegation was useful for the CIA as it made sure he was kept in one place and put people off him so that there was not as there should have been massive press support for him. Possibly his own country will try to help him now they have got rid of their extreme right Government. You have had years to learn about this. Check out these links and find more if you need to but don't waste people's time with something you should have known years ago and probably do already. Nobody was raped.

Forum List

Back