JUDGE: Those Allegedly Shot By Rittenhouse Can’t Be Called ‘Victims’ During Trial, ‘Rioters’ And ‘Arsonists’ Both More Accurate

At one point, the judge rebuked Binger for nonchalantly referring to acts of arson. “All we’re talking about is arson, we’re talking about being loud and disorderly,” Binger said of Rosenbaum’s conduct on the night of the rioting.

“I can’t believe some of the things you’re saying,” the judge interjected. “All we’re talking about is arson? Come on.”

I don't beleive a damn thing that Lefties people say. People would not have been allowed into the capital had anyone been shot. It would have been a crime scene. Everyone would need to be off the premises. Evidence could be destroyed.

Unproven, unprovABLE, and irrelevant.
Shush. That doesn't matter. In the world of a leftist. . . what matters are not facts. . . only feelings. . and that feels right.

giphy.gif

Fort Fun looked into his crystal ball. . . and saw deep into this kid's heart. He knew from the moment everything transpired, everyone's motivations, why everyone was there, and the truth & justice of it all. . .

No use arguing with Indiana Fun and the Temple of Gloom. . . :heehee: Him, his Crystal Ball and his witch craft can see into all men's hearts, he is omniscient!!!

:auiqs.jpg: I don't see as why we even bother with trials anymore!

2177590338ef9765170619bcfc425c3c1b0eaa086f900bf631ba00d33c85b388_1.jpg

People who will testify he was aiming his gun at them, threatening them, etc.
I seriously doubt any of them are credible witnesses...
Maybe a couple more arsonists, maybe a few drug dealers or rapists.... possibly a child molester.

I'm not twisting anything. The Chauvin case was about something completely different. Plus the BLM rioters were ready to go as soon as a not guilty verdict came out.
This trial isn't about a cop. It's about a white boy/man protecting himself. Totally different.
I agree with you but, it won't matter to BLM.

Fort Fun looked into his crystal ball. . . and saw deep into this kid's heart. He knew from the moment everything transpired, everyone's motivations, why everyone was there, and the truth & justice of it all. . .
I made no such claims, you insufferable little crybaby.

More like, went there with an expectation of violence. There illegally, possessing an illegal weapon, playing cop, etc.
What?

An ArmaLite .223 clone rifle is legal to open carry in Wisconsin. If you are talking about age, I think defense counsel addressed that and the judge said that he was not prepared to make a ruling on that charge, so....it's still questionable whether Rittenhouse was breaking ANY law when Rosenbaum trespassed on private property and approached him from behind before getting smoked.

I read where they complained of some guys aiming laser gunsights at them but Rittenhouse's gun didn't have that.
Oh, there are others. Like, this guy:

"As he made his way toward it, Jeremiah saw more armed white men. Two crouched on the roof of a building, sniper style. Two or three others stood guard over the lot. One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him."

"When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!""

"He knew he messed up," Jeremiah said. "He panicked. Even his people knew what he did was wrong. They were all shouting at him, 'What are you doing? What are you doing?' I saw it in their faces. I saw it in their body language."

What?

An ArmaLite .223 clone rifle is legal to open carry in Wisconsin. If you are talking about age, I think defense counsel addressed that and the judge said that he was not prepared to make a ruling on that charge, so....it's still questionable whether Rittenhouse was breaking ANY law when Rosenbaum trespassed on private property and approached him from behind before getting smoked.
And yet the judge did not dismiss the illegal weapons charge. So, either you, with zero education or experience in any related subject, have outsmarted the judge and prosecutors, or you don't know what you are talking about.

I know where my money is.

View attachment 557430

That very compelling photo was not excluded, which I think makes it REALLY easy to prove the self-defense claim, and VERY hard for the State to overcome.

Dude kicking him in the head, and the other approaching with a skateboard, which was used as a deadly weapon.

People who will testify he was aiming his gun at them, threatening them, etc.
for no reason? You don't really believe that, do you?

It's legal in Wisconsin to use the threat of deadly force to prevent violence and/or arson.

939.48  Self-defense and defense of others.
(1)  A person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person. The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference. The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself.

View attachment 557430
That very compelling photo was not excluded, which I think makes it REALLY easy to prove the self-defense claim, and VERY hard for the State to overcome.
Dude kicking him in the head, and the other approaching with a skateboard, which was used as a deadly weapon.
And the other dude with the gun.

Forum List

Back