What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JUDGE: Those Allegedly Shot By Rittenhouse Can’t Be Called ‘Victims’ During Trial, ‘Rioters’ And ‘Arsonists’ Both More Accurate

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Call 'em 'victims' anyway and make the judge object to it/find the lawyers in con-tempt................in front of the jury.
They'll be cited for contempt if they do it more than once.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course you would. That's why you think all 12 jurors did. Your comments reflect on your own lack of morality and ethics.
Or 12 jurors feared for their lives. It could be that too.

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They'll be cited for contempt if they do it more than once.
If it is done more than once, I would not be surprised if the judge deems it a mistrial. Do it again in the second trial and I bet the judge dismisses the case with prejudice.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course you would. That's why you think all 12 jurors did. Your comments reflect on your own lack of morality and ethics.
We don't think they did it. We know they did it. That still doesn't mean we would do it. I explicitly wouldn't do it. That's strictly a Dim thing.

iceberg

Diamond Member
Reaction score
and just as soon as you show you know what morality and ethics are, you'll stand a chance at statements like this having an impact.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
and just as soon as you show you know what morality and ethics are, you'll stand a chance at statements like this having an impact.
Ah, the crybaby pokes the tip of his little turd head out of his hidey hole.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Because you are of such low moral and ethical character, you assume they were as well.
I never said I would do that, douchebag. The jurors are the ones with no moral or ethical character. I wasn't a juror in that trial

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Prove what? It's literally part of the charges. Inform yourself, your mommy does not work here.
That doesn't mean the judge is going to buy it as a reason for convicting Rittenhouse of murder, shit for brains.

Ghost of a Rider

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, but two things:

1) the video does not encompassall of the events

2) that may be irrelevant anyway, as Kyle's mere presence that night may be an illegal act

What did we do before video? We investigated and we took witness statements. Video is nice to have but it's not required.

Having said that, I don't know if his presence was an illegal act but carrying the firearm there might have been. If that's the case then I suppose they should prosecute accordingly.

However, the real question before authorities and the prosecution is: did he commit murder or was it self defense? I say it was self defense. Rosenbaum and the other two guys were out to do harm and Rittenhouse might very well have been the one who ended up dead.

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If he had not been there illegally armed, no one would have died. His illegal actions led to two unnecessary killings because he couldn’t handle the situation.
Huber, Rosenblum, nor Grosskeutz we're cops and had no authority to enforce the law. Had the riot not taken place, a lot of bad things wouldn't have happened.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List