JUDGE: Those Allegedly Shot By Rittenhouse Can’t Be Called ‘Victims’ During Trial, ‘Rioters’ And ‘Arsonists’ Both More Accurate

Of course you would. That's why you think all 12 jurors did. Your comments reflect on your own lack of morality and ethics.
We don't think they did it. We know they did it. That still doesn't mean we would do it. I explicitly wouldn't do it. That's strictly a Dim thing.

Yes, but two things:

1) the video does not encompassall of the events

2) that may be irrelevant anyway, as Kyle's mere presence that night may be an illegal act

What did we do before video? We investigated and we took witness statements. Video is nice to have but it's not required.

Having said that, I don't know if his presence was an illegal act but carrying the firearm there might have been. If that's the case then I suppose they should prosecute accordingly.

However, the real question before authorities and the prosecution is: did he commit murder or was it self defense? I say it was self defense. Rosenbaum and the other two guys were out to do harm and Rittenhouse might very well have been the one who ended up dead.

If he had not been there illegally armed, no one would have died. His illegal actions led to two unnecessary killings because he couldn’t handle the situation.
Huber, Rosenblum, nor Grosskeutz we're cops and had no authority to enforce the law. Had the riot not taken place, a lot of bad things wouldn't have happened.

Forum List

Back