judge tells COVID vaccine jabbers to put up or shut up

An Associated Press analysis of available government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

The AP analyzed figures provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data.

Dope
Did you read that, before you posted it?...lol

Should I continue?
No need. You posted this...

"The CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data. "

Sure, the mother ship just came and beamed them all way, right, dipshit?

Only 0.16% barely over 1\10th of a percent have been impacted by Corona, and we don't actually know the true mortality rate since For Profit Healthcare padded the numbers because they were incentivized to, so as to claim government funds.

Statistically, yes, No one has died from The Kung Fu Flu.

While I agree with you that boat sailed a long time ago. Businesses haven't been allowed to just set any policy they feel is in their best interest since 1971.
What changed in 71. I was in highschool, not paying attention and probably miss this on the outside, too.

Forum List

Back