Judge strikes down North Carolina ultrasound abortion law

Women who get abortions are for the most part coerced by abusive partners, pimps, parents, or the abortion clinic employees themselves.

And we're all still waiting for your evidence on this. And even if this were true, which it isn't, you are also trying to make their decision for them, so you are no different than any of those other people.

Except that my decision isn't to exploit them, humiliate them, or protect their abusers. Or kill their children. Or scrape their uteruses.

It's to help them, to report their abusers to the authorities, and get them to a safe place.

Not something the baby killers care much about.

yes just call them sluts if they do get an abortion...

And we're all still waiting for your evidence on this. And even if this were true, which it isn't, you are also trying to make their decision for them, so you are no different than any of those other people.

Except that my decision isn't to exploit them, humiliate them, or protect their abusers. Or kill their children. Or scrape their uteruses.

It's to help them, to report their abusers to the authorities, and get them to a safe place.

You're the one calling them sluts, and welfare moms, and you're the one who maintains their children are worthless, and that they do not rate decent medical attention, or intervention when the law has been broken.

You're the one calling them sluts, and welfare moms, and you're the one who maintains their children are worthless, and that they do not rate decent medical attention, or intervention when the law has been broken.

awe Kg feels the need to lie. You call them sluts, so stop lying

The only time I've ever called them sluts is when I'm referring to your imaginary girlfriend...

but I forgot you're homo.

No, it isn't; it's to force your decision on them.

You can dress it up as much as you want but at the end of the day you want to use the government to force someone else to make a decision that you think they should make, rather than let them make that determination for them self.

Social conservatives don't believe in limited government. You lie.

Last edited:

You're the one calling them sluts

Oh, really?

Yes, I did.

:D

Meanwhile, the men continue to fight fiercely for the option of coercing their sluts into the abortion clinics, should they be unlucky enough to get pregger.

You called them sluts, kg. Apologize and back off.

There are huge numbers of people waiting for newborns

A backlog that would be filled after a few years of making abortion illegal. After that, it would be state orphanages, here we come.

Yep! The solution to not having orphanages is to kill all the kids. Saves a lot of time, money, and effort.

These people are cold empty scary ass people,money and convenience out weighs humanity itself,scary scary people.

You're a slut, fake. Or you would be, if given the chance.
:lol: I would not know how to be a slut. I have been with two women in my life, each my wife, each after marriage, the second after the passing of the first. My Lord God has so blessed me beyond my imagination.

Jesus discusses abortion with Sarah Silverman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ahdR6aHQvMQ]SARAH SILVERMAN IS VISITED BY JESUS CHRIST - YouTube[/ame]

---
Jesus: "Fertilized eggs aren’t people, people are people. <pause> But, people who believe fertilized eggs are people are people too. You have to love them. You’re not better than them."
---

A backlog that would be filled after a few years of making abortion illegal. After that, it would be state orphanages, here we come.

That is pure fantasy on your part.

No. I simply run the numbers. It's part of being rational. Being irrational, you handwave away the numbers, because the numbers contradict your fantasy of a home for every child.

There were about 2 million American women wanting to adopt. Source is the National Survey of Family Growth, Cycle IV, 1988. Might be a little higher now in 2013, so let's call it 3 million.

National Survey of Family Growth, Cycle IV, 1988

And what, 1.1 million abortions each year? Gee, 3 million divided by 1.1 million is ... a few years. Exactly like I said. Get used to the fact that, unlike you, I can always back up what I say.

BobPlumb said:
Yep! The solution to not having orphanages is to kill all the kids. Saves a lot of time, money, and effort.

Like most pro-lifers, Bob here is truly one sick puppy. The pro-lifers are actually advocating the killing of children now.

Jesus discusses abortion with Sarah Silverman

SARAH SILVERMAN IS VISITED BY JESUS CHRIST - YouTube

---
Jesus: "Fertilized eggs aren&#8217;t people, people are people. <pause> But, people who believe fertilized eggs are people are people too. You have to love them. You&#8217;re not better than them."
---

Watch the video. Jesus said that life begins at 40. That means it should be okay to knock off anyone less than 40. Just think how we can reduce the prison population. Anyone under 40 in prison, just abort them. Non life forms that are simulating living in poverty....end food stamps...if under 40 abort them. Think of all the problems we can solve. Perhaps we can also come up with an age when life ends. Anyone over 65.... Just abort them. We will have that national debt payed down in no time that way.

Last edited:

That is pure fantasy on your part.

No. I simply run the numbers. It's part of being rational. Being irrational, you handwave away the numbers, because the numbers contradict your fantasy of a home for every child.

There were about 2 million American women wanting to adopt. Source is the National Survey of Family Growth, Cycle IV, 1988. Might be a little higher now in 2013, so let's call it 3 million.

National Survey of Family Growth, Cycle IV, 1988

And what, 1.1 million abortions each year? Gee, 3 million divided by 1.1 million is ... a few years. Exactly like I said. Get used to the fact that, unlike you, I can always back up what I say.

BobPlumb said:

Like most pro-lifers, Bob here is truly one sick puppy. The pro-lifers are actually advocating the killing of children now.

No, just reflecting your logic back at you.

Forum List

Back