Judge Schedules Hearing on Allegations of DA Fani Willis’ ‘Improper Use of Funds’ and ‘Scandalous’ Affair with Trump Prosecutor

That shows how out of touch you are. The founders were a bunch of law and order guys. They probably would have hung a bunch of democrats by now.

The Founders were Liberal. The Conservatives wanted to stay British.

The Founders included severe restrictions on what the law and order types could do. Read the Bill of Rights again.

The Founders included instructions on how to have an abortion in a math textbook.

You want the Founders to agree with you. So you imagine you know what they thought. Instead of learning what they really thought.

This case is about to be dismantled and shut down. Fani and her lover are going down for unethical corruption at the highest level.

The case isn't gonna get dismantled cause whatever scandalous things ol Fanie did, it didn't hurt the defendants. Now wash your hands and be be a good boy

The Founders were Liberal. The Conservatives wanted to stay British.

The Founders included severe restrictions on what the law and order types could do. Read the Bill of Rights again.

The Founders included instructions on how to have an abortion in a math textbook.

You want the Founders to agree with you. So you imagine you know what they thought. Instead of learning what they really thought.
High taxes is a leftist agenda. I guess you never heard of the rebellion against taxes. You're an idiot.

High taxes is a leftist agenda. I guess you never heard of the rebellion against taxes. You're an idiot.

It wasn’t just the taxes. I’m surprised they didn’t cover it in Fourth grade. Taxation without representation. The Colonists had no voice in British Parliament they could redress grievances only to a Colonial Secretary. The Secretary had no ability to raise any issues, assuming he agreed with them, with Parliament.

The Colonists first demanded representation. Instead they got Repression. This is why they passed the Bill if Rights. To make sure that the authorities could never do what had been done by the British.

How did you manage to proceed to Middle or Junior High School without learning this?

It wasn’t just the taxes. I’m surprised they didn’t cover it in Fourth grade. Taxation without representation. The Colonists had no voice in British Parliament they could redress grievances only to a Colonial Secretary. The Secretary had no ability to raise any issues, assuming he agreed with them, with Parliament.

The Colonists first demanded representation. Instead they got Repression. This is why they passed the Bill if Rights. To make sure that the authorities could never do what had been done by the British.

How did you manage to proceed to Middle or Junior High School without learning this?
Your claim about who was liberal and who was conservative is bogus.

Was the Obama order legal or illegal?

If I'm the drone operator and I'm given a target, I hit it.
Most certainly it was illegal. Drone strikes are precision targeted strikes. It wasn't an accident or collateral damage, it was an intentional strike made at the time and choosing of the administration.

As to how far the responsibility falls down the chain of command, that is a matter already covered through protocols, laws, treaties, and other legal apparatuses.

Your claim about who was liberal and who was conservative is bogus.

Did Ben Franklin include information on how to use herbs and medicines to abort a baby in a math text book?

Liberals see a future that is possible, if incredibly difficult. Conservatives want things to stay the same.

Conservatives wanted to remain British.

Did Ben Franklin include information on how to use herbs and medicines to abort a baby in a math text book?

Liberals see a future that is possible, if incredibly difficult. Conservatives want things to stay the same.

That's a simple and niave assessment. That's like saying every liberal wants to be a dirty commie.

Oh my, Ben Franklin. Very smart man, but hardly what passes for a liberal these days. A liberal in 1776 isn't anything like you asswipes of today. Ben Franklin could most certainly define what a woman is.

The dam is about to break.
1. Fani
2. Letitia's malicious prosecution
3. Smith's overreach

We need the USSC to uphold the Law, and Trump wins.

You don’t always sound crazy, but damn

d7kr9dlP41FwWTxlJNTIoMqvUi6wSlIzzwE5ceJZeXxzuXqTi-uLja_JjcfTD2-0obDtNoDNxjAxKsheN-jsJxEj7mbLZnv7LJqii_aZGMDXI1rFTMvgMnyZ4Y0rPZcnhBt6Ph08-5tpQE28TVV_txXwibzt

Never prosecuted criminals......was an ambulance chaser.

I think there's meddling by the Biden WH counsel that could be a game changer.

So basically what you’re saying is that Trump and the rest of them are all as guilty as hell and none of them are up to fighting this these charges or defending themselves they’re just gonna try and destroy the prosecutor.

Their desperation is palpable.

And yet NOBODY filed any charges, Republicans didn't try to impeach him. All of which makes a lie out of Trump's hysterical allegations that limits on the Presidency prevents the President from acting.

It ONLY prevents him/her from acting illegally.
You loons are gonna put Obama behind bars, because of your hatred for Trump.

So basically what you’re saying is that Trump and the rest of them are all as guilty as hell and none of them are up to fighting this these charges or defending themselves they’re just gonna try and destroy the prosecutor.

Their desperation is palpable.
The russian collusion lie should put half the democrats in Washington in jail.

Oh my, Ben Franklin. Very smart man, but hardly what passes for a liberal these days. A liberal in 1776 isn't anything like you asswipes of today. Ben Franklin could most certainly define what a woman is.

The Conservatives or Loyalists of those days are very much the same. They still want a King. Only instead of a British King, they want one named Trump.

The Conservatives or Loyalists of those days are very much the same. They still want a King. Only instead of a British King, they want one named Trump.
Utter nonsense. The loyalist had many reasons to stay that way, and political views had little to do with it. The truth is many loyalists simply didn't think England could lose, they hedged their bets. Many remained loyalists for purely economic reasons, they needed English trade. Others simply had stronger familial ties to England than their fellow colonists. None of that hints at underlying political views.

One need only look at the months and years after the revolution to see that the former loyalists fell in line without a whimper.

I don’t see it. Gas is under $3.00 a gallon.
This is what makes a country great?
People can't afford to do a lot of things between food, heat and gas.
Gas price is directly proportional to supply.

I made more money last year than I have ever made before.
Yeah, and it was from FED raising interest rates.
Unemployment is down.
Meh...........many working two or more jobs to make ends meet.....I wouldn't crow about that.
We have Trump hoping for an economic collapse.
Not what He said. He said if it is going to happen, He'd rather see it on Biden's watch instead of His. Collapse could be a good thing. I think it was Hoover who took a hatchet to DC and eliminated a lot of fed depts.

Forum List

Back