Judge Schedules Hearing on Allegations of DA Fani Willis’ ‘Improper Use of Funds’ and ‘Scandalous’ Affair with Trump Prosecutor

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This case is about to be dismantled and shut down. Fani and her lover are going down for unethical corruption at the highest level.

The dam is about to break.
1. Fani
2. Letitia's malicious prosecution
3. Smith's overreach

We need the USSC to uphold the Law, and Trump wins.
The obstruction hearing will be a biggie.....I think the presidential immunity hearing will be one too......they say he doesn't have immunity, just think of the Pandora's box that open up.

The obstruction hearing will be a biggie.....I think the presidential immunity hearing will be one too......they say he doesn't have immunity, just think of the Pandora's box that open up.
IMHO the USSC will "split the baby" and say that the president has "limited immunity", meaning something like, if the order was legal and Constitutional then he is immune, if the order was illegal or political then he can be held liable.
So the USSC will have final say on presidential immunity.

That evil woman, reviled by the left, Marjorie Taylor Greene, is the one who initiated this.

US-Representative-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene.jpg

IMHO the USSC will "split the baby" and say that the president has "limited immunity", meaning something like, if the order was legal and Constitutional then he is immune, if the order was illegal or political then he can be held liable.
So the USSC will have final say on presidential immunity.
Oh I agree......but this legal and Constitutional thing.....Obama wacking two Americans without any form of due process comes to mind.

The dam is about to break.
1. Fani
2. Letitia's malicious prosecution
3. Smith's overreach

We need the USSC to uphold the Law, and Trump wins.

The only dam about to break is Trump is going to be found guilty in every trial he's involved in.

The people of New York have been FURIOUS that Trump hasn't been prosecuted before now. I've been watching Trump since the 1980's flout every financial law imagineably and couldn't believe the stuff he got away with.

This isn't "malicious prosecution" at all. This is the take down of a large scale financial criminal who should never have been elected President.

This case is about to be dismantled and shut down. Fani and her lover are going down for unethical corruption at the highest level.

I'm not sure I see a problem with this even if it's true.

And we've discussed the gateway pundit thing, Son.

Don't come crying to me when you've grown hair on your palms.

The affair won't dismantle the case it will more than likely get her impeached and lose her law licence. Now what might get the case dismantled is the Biden DOJ was working with Fanni Willis in the case.

Oh I agree......but this legal and Constitutional thing.....Obama wacking two Americans without any form of due process comes to mind.
Was Obama prosecuted? I don't think so. Obama was legitimately targeting terrorists.

On Wednesday, the Obama administration publicly acknowledged for the first time that four Americans were killed in drone strikes since 2009as part of U.S. counterterrorism activities surrounding al Qaeda . Of the four, only one of them, Anwar al-Awlaki, was targeted, according to Attorney General Eric Holder in a letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy. The following are descriptions of the four men killed in drone operations.

The only dam about to break is Trump is going to be found guilty in every trial he's involved in.
The people of New York have been FURIOUS that Trump hasn't been prosecuted before now. I've been watching Trump since the 1980's flout every financial law imagineably and couldn't believe the stuff he got away with.
This isn't "malicious prosecution" at all. This is the take down of a large scale financial criminal who should never have been elected President.
1. Letitia's case is malicious. We have her on video saying she will get Trump and be a "pain in the ass". That is NOT how the Law works.
2. Fani and her lover, who went to the WH to coordinate the prosecution is also malicious prosecution.
3. Smith's cases are very weak. J6 is gone. The only case with any merit is the classified document case, and people convicted of that like Sandy Berger, lost their security clearance, no prison time. Joe Biden actually stole classified documents and wasn't even charged with a crime. Trump has the Presidential Records Act to get him out of trouble.

Obama was legitimately targeting terrorists.
An American....assassinated. DOJ whipped up a memo justifying the assassination without ever convicting Awlaki.

Never was challenged AFAIK.

Beyond that, I thought US Gov't weren't assassinating anymore.

Forum List

Back