well you douchebags -

FREEDOM comes with a price.

FREEDOM comes with sacrifices.

oooOOooo you can't get a haircut.

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

it's god damn temporary - so man up, woman up & shut the fuck up.
Fuck you asshole,,remember back when this was supposed to be a 2 week lock down ? It wasn't meant to prevent the spread of the virus but only to slow it down to prevent hospitals from being overrun with virus cases,
Who this would be a two-week lockdown and not meant for preventing the spread of COVID? Did Thank

It was called flattening the curve. well now the curve is flattened, and we are still stuck in our homes.

10-th-amend.jpg
:eusa_dance:

The states are bound by the Constitution. They cannot enforce policies in opposition to it.

there is no delegation of power regarding this that is outlined in the constitution - therefore the power belongs to the states.

poor rw nutter snowflakes.... always crying & screaming

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

Fuck you asshole,,remember back when this was supposed to be a 2 week lock down ? It wasn't meant to prevent the spread of the virus but only to slow it down to prevent hospitals from being overrun with virus cases,
Who told you this would be a two-week lockdown and not meant for preventing the spread of COVID? Did Trump tell you such nonsense? He lied if he did.
Yeah, we speak directly to Trump everyday.

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

Who this would be a two-week lockdown and not meant for preventing the spread of COVID? Did Thank

It was called flattening the curve. well now the curve is flattened, and we are still stuck in our homes.
We aren't. I've going wherever I want.

Michigan Court of Claims Judge Christopher Murray ruled in favor of Whitmer, Attorney General Dana Nessel and Department of Natural Resources Director Daniel Eichinger on Wednesday, April 29.

A judge in a deep blue state like michigan is not a credible authority on the Constitution

Court of claims?

"Court of claims" is attended by one judge.

One judge opinion means nothing. It needs to go to Court of appeals.

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

Who told you this would be a two-week lockdown and not meant for preventing the spread of COVID? Did Trump tell you such nonsense? He lied if he did.
Lame response dopey. You don't have to speak to him. Most tea bagger trumpoholics just listen to him blather his rants for their stupidity lessons.

Big setback for conservatives who claimed otherwise.
Gretchen wins.

From the article...

"A Michigan judge on Wednesday found that while Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order does “temporary harm” to the constitutional rights of Michigan residents, the harm doesn’t outweigh the public health risk posed by the coronavirus outbreak. "

Let's issue stay-at-home executive order every year, from January till May, we'll save so many from getting a flu and dying from it.
Why? We are pretty good at managing the flu.

I'm sorry... let me dumb it down just for you.

If 40 to 80 thousand people die from flu every year, and we can prevent them from getting it by Stay-at-home order, what is preventing government to doing it, if is constitutional?

If this is not simple enough, let me know, I'll get crayons.

We had as many people die in a month from COVID as have died in an entire year from influenza and you still want to believe that they’re equivalent? And that’s AFTER taking extreme measures to limit it.

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

Lame response dopey. You don't have to speak to him. Most tea bagger trumpoholics just listen to him blather his rants for their stupidity lessons.
I rarely listen to him because I can't stand to hear what the scum media says.

Gretchen wins.

From the article...

"A Michigan judge on Wednesday found that while Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order does “temporary harm” to the constitutional rights of Michigan residents, the harm doesn’t outweigh the public health risk posed by the coronavirus outbreak. "

Let's issue stay-at-home executive order every year, from January till May, we'll save so many from getting a flu and dying from it.

If 40 to 80 thousand people die from flu every year, and we can prevent them from getting it by Stay-at-home order, what is preventing government to doing it, if is constitutional?

We had as many people die in a month from COVID as have died in an entire year from influenza and you still want to believe that they’re equivalent? And that’s AFTER taking extreme measures to limit it.
Oh look mommy, an infectious diseases expert.

Gretchen wins.

From the article...

More than you. That’s for sure.

Gretchen wins.

From the article...

I know right? You clowns went from being experts on everything Trump to infectious disease experts over night! Crickey!

Gretchen wins.

From the article...

I know right? You clowns went from being experts on everything Trump to infectious disease experts over night! Crickey!
Well, at least I’m not trying to inject Lysol into patients.

Makes me more competent than the “naturally gifted” Dr Trump.

FREEDOM!!!!

well you douchebags -

or go to the beach.

or to the movies.

or mickey Ds....

boo fucking hoo.

I rarely listen to him because I can't stand to hear what the scum media says.
Well, you know you could listen to him and not listen to what the media says. Of course, you are probably lying about not listening to him. You are addicted to Trump's rhetoric and lies. You defend everything he does every day here on USMB.

Gretchen wins.

From the article...

Well, at least I’m not trying to inject Lysol into patients.

Makes me more competent than the “naturally gifted” Dr Trump.
How about you provide a link to the direct quote where Trump said to inject Lysol into a covid patient?
1588256033918.png

Gretchen wins.
At least there's people of intelligence in our courts. Hopefully these people won't appeal.

Judge recognized that governor order "does temporary harm to the constitutional rights", and ruled in favor of Governor anyways. How anything that does harm to constitutional rights can be constitutional? Because it save lives?

OK, let's turn the tables.

For the sake of argument, regardless if you agree or not that abortion is constitutional right, let's just say it is.

Let's say some future governor issue executive temporary "stay-at-home" order, to save lives on unborn babies. Since order is saving lives, and it's in public interest, that would be constitutional. Would you support it?

Gretchen wins.

From the article...

The morons can not stop using marching order talking points, even long after being shown how ridiculous the talking point is.

Forum List

Back