Judge rules Michigan stay-at-home order is not unconstitutional

Big setback for conservatives who claimed otherwise.
Gretchen wins.

At least there's people of intelligence in our courts. Hopefully these people won't appeal.
Lol, the troll fascists want a shooting war so bad they'll say anything and do anything to make it happen.

Gretchen wins.

At least there's people of intelligence in our courts. Hopefully these people won't appeal.
Lol, the troll fascists want a shooting war so bad they'll say anything and do anything to make it happen.
Damn you're stupid.

I mean, I already knew that, but every now and then you say something that just really brings it home.

Gretchen wins.
Judge is a liar. Or an incompetent stooge.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Constitutionality is not supposed to be decided by what state you're in.

10-th-amend.jpg
:eusa_dance:

Gretchen wins.
Judge is a liar. Or an incompetent stooge.
Based on the the coronavirus impact on the state, including the death toll, sounds reasonable to me, but i am not in Michigan. Are you?
Constitutionality is not supposed to be decided by what state you're in.

You can bet trumpoholics and trump himself are triggered this morning from this news.
Nothing in the news is triggering me, You lying scum aren't worth it. But what you are doing is laying the foundation for war. And something you filth do WILL trigger that.
Will you be part of the war you fantasize and dream about? Will you be shooting people for your "cause"? Be honest, how old of a man are you? I see a lot of fat old men carrying weapons at tea bagger trumpoholic rallies.

Gretchen wins.

From the article...

"A Michigan judge on Wednesday found that while Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s stay-at-home order does “temporary harm” to the constitutional rights of Michigan residents, the harm doesn’t outweigh the public health risk posed by the coronavirus outbreak. "

Let's issue stay-at-home executive order every year, from January till May, we'll save so many from getting a flu and dying from it.

Forum List

Back