Judge orders Trump to explain why he shouldn’t be silenced in Jan 6 case

Of course this judge, called by Alan Dershowitz the worst possible choice, gave the Trump team little time to reply.

But, there is nothing in the Rules that would authorize silencing Trump. (See follow-up post below).

And it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad that Jack Smith is worried about the jury pool! The same Jack Smith who has presided over dozens of leaks that have clear potential of tainting the jury pool.

'Fair administration of justice'. BS

...​
They warned Mr. Trump could disclose grand jury transcripts or other evidence obtained in discovery, which “could have a harmful chilling effect on witnesses or adversely affect the fair administration of justice in this case.”​
...​

But Trump MIGHT do anything!

He should be jailed forever because Democrat fear!!

Orange Man BAD!!!!

In the meantime, ACTUAL violent criminals are being released with no bail, but why should the Democrats care?

Jack Smith and Merrick Garland lit a fuse on a bomb, then sat on the bomb.

Then they are surprised when the bomb goes 💥

But Trump MIGHT do anything!

He should be jailed forever because Democrat fear!!

Orange Man BAD!!!!

In the meantime, ACTUAL violent criminals are being released with no bail, but why should the Democrats care?

Huge increase in crime in DC. 🤔 Gotta go after more J6 trespassers!

Jack Smith and Merrick Garland lit a fuse on a bomb, then sat on the bomb.

Then they are surprised when the bomb goes 💥
Here’s what I’m wondering...

Are the Democrats seeking to plunge the country into civil war so they can murder millions and attempt to impose martial law?

Or are they truly this deranged and arrogant?

I mean, the math.

If just 1% of the 70+ million who voted for Trump decide they've had enough...

:eek:

Are the Democrats seeking to plunge the country into civil war so they can murder millions and attempt to impose martial law?

I mean, the math.

They'll do nothing. As always. No one is going to war for Trump. They can talk but when push comes to shove, most will move on.

They'll do nothing. As always. No one is going to war for Trump. They can talk but when push comes to shove, most will move on.
I guess we’ll see.

The truth is that all of the Democrat lies - especially about J6 - are really fantasies about what they want to see happen, and may be actively fomenting.

This country is now at the mercy of omnicidal fanatics, and if even 1% of Trump’s supporters are pushed too far...

Let’s hope this lawfare garbage can get fast-tracked to SCOTUS before the country is engulfed in the living Hell Democrats seem to seek.

I mean, the math.

Hmm?

F2etaJSagAAnQfz

you should know you are losing the argument when you resort to posting doctored or photoshopped pictures! ;)
That’s not a real photo? :eek:

But yeah, Democrats are dragging this country into Hell.

Bigly bad.

Forum List

Back