Judge Orders Department of Justice to Respond to Requests to Unseal FBI’s Trump Warrant

The former president, needs to call for the threats of violence by his flock, off....

He should make a public announcement to calm his violent wannabe flock down.

If he doesnt, just like he didn't for 1/6, then we know he is not presidential material, imo!
Fuck off. When do democrats call off the relentless attacks on 45 and his supporters? Fuck off.

Cuomo and Dershowitz don’t know enough to say it was mishandled. They also admit as much.

Still, it can’t be robbery if you’re taking your own property back. Unless you redefine robbery.
It can certainly be robbery to take your own property back.

that's a pretty big turd you just shit out.
read the news kiddo, everything I said has been reported by many media outlets...

there is additional info, the DOJ issued a subpoena after the June meeting at Mara Lago, to get Trump to comply.... He did not comply...

then the informant, then the search warrant after he did not comply with the subpoena.

I don't know why y'all always believe the former Liar n Chief, without ever checking and researching it??? It's mind boggling!

Last edited:
Why did Trump illegally take all of the presidential Records when he knew it was NOT his property and it all had to be turned over to the national archives?? Why didn't he return it all, when subpoenaed, twice....once in January, once in July?

all this shit against trump is vendetta. don't you DARE try to push this off on the other side when your side is doing EXACTLY what you accuse others of doing.

that's the shit that got us here today.
I see your Trump Defense System is on high alert. No matter what ya gotta defend him.

Here’s what Trump left out when he agitated his followers.
They gave him advance notice.
Trump and his lawyer both have copies of the warrant.
His lawyer was present throughout the entire search.
They were very discreet and respectful (in fact no one have known if Trump hadn’t broadcast it.
They provided a receipt to the lawyer of everything they took.

Now this just came out today, so no one would have known this, but:
This was PRECEDED by subpoenas that Trump refused to comply with.
Apparently this has to with high classified, top secret documents that Trump had in his possession and was refusing to give up.
The DoJ has asked the court to unseal the warrant and the receipt of what was taken (now Trump has all that to but hasn’t released it).

I am sick to death of all you (generic you) Trump enablers blaming every negative action or response to Trump as “wawawawa they just hate Trump”.

WHY THE HELL DID HE HAVE THOSE DOCUMENTS? And what was planning to do with them? Seriously think about it for a change. This involves national security, not some mid-level bureaucratic crap that at most might embarress some folks, and you don’t even care?

I’m done with attempting to see both sides when it to Trump because like his attempt to extort personal political dirt from Ukraine, his personal vendettas on all those who spoke up, his behavior involving January 6th….and now this, it is beyond defending!

There are not two EQUIVALENT sides. One is a criminal anti-American populist that never had a moral compass to begin with, who is enabled by followers who have been deluded into abandoning their own ethics because the end justifies the means when it comes to retaining power. It has coopted traditional conservative stances without the values and principles. Stop enabling it with your excuses.

Oh, and before you say ”but but but Hilary”…Hilary’s email scandel is nothing compared to this even though you lot (generic you) dragged it out into the 2016 election (and it’s funny how the right is whining about how this is all about the election when that’s exactly what they did Clinton.

Ya wanna mess with me on this? We’ll have at it cause I ain’t a happy camper. I just broke up a 3 way dog fight (entirely preventable if Mr. C had effing followed my instructions), got bitten on the hand with some deep punctures, still have to examine my dogs but want the arousal level to die down…so go at it. I’m done with playing nice with Trump enablers.

5B77D082-3755-431C-A713-09A9AEBBEF2F.gif

I see your Trump Defense System is on high alert. No matter what ya gotta defend him.

Here’s what Trump left out when he agitated his followers.
They gave him advance notice.
Trump and his lawyer both have copies of the warrant.
His lawyer was present throughout the entire search.
They were very discreet and respectful (in fact no one have known if Trump hadn’t broadcast it.
They provided a receipt to the lawyer of everything they took.

Now this just came out today, so no one would have known this, but:
This was PRECEDED by subpoenas that Trump refused to comply with.
Apparently this has to with high classified, top secret documents that Trump had in his possession and was refusing to give up.
The DoJ has asked the court to unseal the warrant and the receipt of what was taken (now Trump has all that to but hasn’t released it).

I am sick to death of all you (generic you) Trump enablers blaming every negative action or response to Trump as “wawawawa they just hate Trump”.

WHY THE HELL DID HE HAVE THOSE DOCUMENTS? And what was planning to do with them? Seriously think about it for a change. This involves national security, not some mid-level bureaucratic crap that at most might embarress some folks, and you don’t even care?

I’m done with attempting to see both sides when it to Trump because like his attempt to extort personal political dirt from Ukraine, his personal vendettas on all those who spoke up, his behavior involving January 6th….and now this, it is beyond defending!

There are not two EQUIVALENT sides. One is a criminal anti-American populist that never had a moral compass to begin with, who is enabled by followers who have been deluded into abandoning their own ethics because the end justifies the means when it comes to retaining power. It has coopted traditional conservative stances without the values and principles. Stop enabling it with your excuses.

Oh, and before you say ”but but but Hilary”…Hilary’s email scandel is nothing compared to this even though you lot (generic you) dragged it out into the 2016 election (and it’s funny how the right is whining about how this is all about the election when that’s exactly what they did Clinton.

Ya wanna mess with me on this? We’ll have at it cause I ain’t a happy camper. I just broke up a 3 way dog fight (entirely preventable if Mr. C had effing followed my instructions), got bitten on the hand with some deep punctures, still have to examine my dogs but want the arousal level to die down…so go at it. I’m done with playing nice with Trump enablers.

View attachment 680899
I'm not defending Trump.

You can't separate the 2.

Like hell you aren’t. You automatically accuse any leftist who criticizes him as being a hater? Please.
being pissed off the FBI has gone off the rails i would do regardless of who they were doing it to. you just get all pouty ass mad when people don't agree with your monolithic hate.

what the FBI and Biden is doing right now is wrong and i would be as pissed no matter WHO they did it to.

but you sit right there and keep that hate warm. it blinds you to all else.

being pissed off the FBI has gone off the rails i would do regardless of who they were doing it to. you just get all pouty ass mad when people don't agree with your monolithic hate.

Not my “monolithic hate” that’s the problem, it’s your inability to recognize that the object of your support is not worthy of that support.

what the FBI and Biden is doing right now is wrong and i would be as pissed no matter WHO they did it to.

I’m going to call this what it is: BS. I’m not Biden’s greatest fan but in regards to tbe DoJ he is actually getting it right. Hands off! That is the way it is SUPPOSED TO BE! LET THE Durham investigation continue unobstructed. Keep the original investigators working on Hunter unobstructed. AND hands off on this one too. I know, after four years of the Trump DoJ, it shocks people that this is how it is supposed to work. :rolleyes:

What a great excuse eh? Means you don’t have to question a thing! You just keep on blaming “hate” for the leader of your party’s corruption.

Not my “monolithic hate” that’s the problem, it’s your inability to recognize that the object of your support is not worthy of that support.

I’m going to call this what it is: BS. I’m not Biden’s greatest fan but in regards to tbe DoJ he is actually getting it right. Hands off! That is the way it is SUPPOSED TO BE! LET THE Durham investigation continue unobstructed. Keep the original investigators working on Hunter unobstructed. AND hands off on this one too. I know, after four years of the Trump DoJ, it shocks people that this is how it is supposed to work. :rolleyes:

What a great excuse eh? Means you don’t have to question a thing! You just keep on blaming “hate” for the leader of your party’s corruption.
really?

when was the last time you questioned what the DOJ is doing today?

see what i mean - you love to accuse others of shit you're doing right here.

The D's are WAY OUT OF LINE here. period. end of story.

The FBI suspected that a former government employee had classified documents in their house so they got a search warrant to recover them.

If it want Trump, there’s no way anyone would care one iota about this.

really?

when was the last time you questioned what the DOJ is doing today?

I am concerned with what is happening NOW. Stop trying to redirect.

Why did Trump refuse to comp,y with a subpeona for those records?

see what i mean - you love to accuse others of shit you're doing right here.

The D's are WAY OUT OF LINE here. period. end of story.
Of course they, defend Trump at any cost.

The FBI suspected that a former government employee had classified documents in their house so they got a search warrant to recover them.

If it want Trump, there’s no way anyone would care one iota about this.
If it wasn’t Trump, but you or I who ignored a subpoena….we wouldn’t have been treated as nicely.

Forum List

Back