Judge Orders Department of Justice to Respond to Requests to Unseal FBI’s Trump Warrant

Epstein should have faced serious charges for sex trafficking. Dershowitz made sure he didn’t.
You didn't answer my question. Do you respect the judge who signed off on the FBI raid at Trump's house?

You didn't answer my question. Do you respect the judge who signed off on the FBI raid at Trump's house?
I know very little about the judge who signed off on the search warrant.

Do you think it was right to let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist?

I know very little about the judge who signed off on the search warrant.

Do you think it was right to let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist?
Nope. The judge who signed off on the raid is an Obama donor and linked to Jeffrey Epstein. You okay with that?

It has been a year and a half since the National Archives had asked him to return all of the presidential Records and documents he had taken with him.

After 1 year of trying, the National archives went to the DOJ to get help. I believe the DOJ issued a subpoena in January of 2022 for Donald to return all govt property, he had wrongfully taken. Other presidents have taken records and things with them, but returned them when asked...no begging or subpoenas or negotiating needed....and certainly not a complete stall for at least a year...

15 cases of white house documents were returned by Trump finally, earlier this year.... Many of the documents were taped together, as reported earlier this year that staff had to go thru his trash cans daily, to tape together all the records he tore up, to turn them over, as per THE LAW on presidential record preservation.

There were also many records that were top secret classified in the 15 cases, as the archives were sorting the records by date etc.

After going thru them all, the Archives realized there were still more records missing, that they knew existed because of Trump's public statements, and other reasons.

The National Archives put in a criminal referral to DOJ for these things....primarily classified material being insecure and records missing.

The FBI spoke with Trump lawyers at Mara Lago in June, asking for the missing records, and the trump lawyers gave a run around saying they had no more records or something of the sort..... They lied to the FBI on behalf of Trump when they said there was nothing else, I suppose? Because they knew Trump had more records that he took, that were ours, the people's.

Well, last week, an informant, working for or very close to Trump, told the DOJ that there were more presidential records there at Mara Lago, and where they were! I think they were in a loft, above Trump's office, if memory serves... And the informant said the records were top secret and even above top secret....or he told them what was there were A National Security risk! My hubby just read a rumor on his social media that it might have been Jarod, slipping up/or loose tongue? But that's a rumor, not reported in news.

That's when they went for a search, instead of subpoena... When the FBI knew trump team lied to them, about not having any more presidential records there... and when they learned they were top and above, secret documents.

Soooo, if all of this true, it makes sense that they went through, with a search, and not a subpoena, which Trump already ignored....other than the 15 cases returned earlier.

I believe in this search, they found 12 ADDITIONAL cases of government presidential records that Trump claimed earlier, he did NOT have....

I first heard about the informant yesterday, and posted a small blip on it in one of these threads on the search,/seizure because I was not certain yet, if it were true or not... Today it was reported on... by the press....Murdoch's wall street journal, I believe?

the FBI came at 10am and not at the 5am protocol for a search and seizure, no breaking down doors, they came in plain clothes, no flaunting guns, no FBI wind breakers, and gave the secret service there, a 45 minute heads up call....

They gave the former president, respect with this search, no one else in the world, would have gotten.
that's a pretty big turd you just shit out.

Cuomo and Dershowitz don’t know enough to say it was mishandled. They also admit as much.

Still, it can’t be robbery if you’re taking your own property back. Unless you redefine robbery.
they know enough to offer their opinion on what we all know that’s publci

the NA reached out said they thought some docs weren’t all turned over

trump worked with them a mind returned 15 boxes and has continued to work with the. to make sure they had everything

months later xiden sent stormtroopers down there to raid his house.

pretty clear cut case if stalinist tactics by the demafacist…that made a Constitutional expert and former dem gov and cabinet member speechless at what the demafasict have done.

No, Trump does not have the full warrant, they do not give the full warrant, just a basic form when served.
He has the warrant as issued. It states what they were looking for and where.

And he refuses to show it. Why?

they know enough to offer their opinion on what we all know that’s publci

the NA reached out said they thought some docs weren’t all turned over

trump worked with them a mind returned 15 boxes and has continued to work with the. to make sure they had everything

months later xiden sent stormtroopers down there to raid his house.

pretty clear cut case if stalinist tactics by the demafacist…that made a Constitutional expert and former dem gov and cabinet member speechless at what the demafasict have done.
Dershowitz especially looks foolish because he made a big show about how it should have been done with a subpoena.

But Dershowitz didn’t know they already had issued a subpoena and used a search warrant as a last resort which is what Dershowitz wanted.

So Dershowitz’s accusation is false because he was ignorant of the facts.

Dershowitz especially looks foolish because he made a big show about how it should have been done with a subpoena.

But Dershowitz didn’t know they already had issued a subpoena and used a search warrant as a last resort which is what Dershowitz wanted.

So Dershowitz’s accusation is false because he was ignorant of the facts.
when?

His editor should have deleted the entire thing except for this:

Perhaps there are legitimate reasons for applying a different standard to Trump’s conduct, but those are not readily obvious at this stage.

No shit Alan. Nothing is obvious in an investigation that is performed in secret consistent with the practices of the DoJ.

The corrupt DoJ will likely fight this.

The PRA is hardly a big deal, Øbama took documents with him that he had to send back, but no grand jury got involved in that because the Trump DoJ wasn't corrupt as the Diden DoJ is.

And Biden didn't know? Either way you look at that it is a very bad look for Biden.

The Justice Department has to respond to motions to unseal a warrant that triggered the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, according to a magistrate judge who reportedly approved the search.
Judicial Watch and the Albany Times Union newspaper filed a motion to unseal the document earlier this week, which was granted by a judge in the case.
“On or before 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on August 15, 2022, the Government shall file a Response to the Motion to Unseal,” wrote Judge Bruce Reinhart on Wednesday afternoon, referring to the Department of Justice.
“The response may be filed ex parte and under seal as necessary to avoid disclosing matters already under seal. In that event, the Government shall file a redacted Response in the public record. If it chooses, the Government may file a consolidated Response to all Motions to Seal,” he wrote.
Neither the FBI nor Justice Department has issued public comments about the raid, which was first confirmed by Trump on Monday evening.
The FBI declined to comment when contacted by The Epoch Times, and the Justice Department has not responded to several requests for comment.
As for the White House, press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said President Joe Biden was not aware of the raid before Trump’s announcement. Her claim was refuted by Trump on his social media platform, Truth Social.
“What I can tell you definitively and for sure, he was not aware of this,” Jean-Pierre said of Biden. “Nobody at the White House was. Nobody was given a heads up and we did not know about what happened yesterday.”

Balls in the orange shitbags court....

We will see how it plays.

AG Merrick Garland just called him out.

The corrupt DoJ will likely fight this.

The PRA is hardly a big deal, Øbama took documents with him that he had to send back, but no grand jury got involved in that because the Trump DoJ wasn't corrupt as the Diden DoJ is.

And Biden didn't know? Either way you look at that it is a very bad look for Biden.

“What I can tell you definitively and for sure, he was not aware of this,” Jean-Pierre said of Biden. “Nobody at the White House was. Nobody was given a heads up and we did not know about what happened yesterday.”
a prominent demonrat didn't tell the truth?

unbelievable

No, Trump does not have the full warrant, they do not give the full warrant, just a basic form when served.
Besides, he took the 5th... not sure releasing such is considered... you know, taking back his invocation of the 5th?

:dunno:

His editor should have deleted the entire thing except for this:

Perhaps there are legitimate reasons for applying a different standard to Trump’s conduct, but those are not readily obvious at this stage.

No shit Alan. Nothing is obvious in an investigation that is performed in secret consistent with the practices of the DoJ.
i think that went over your head

June

June

um your article says they did and trump complied

Forum List

Back