Judge Orders Department of Justice to Respond to Requests to Unseal FBI’s Trump Warrant

I am concerned with what is happening NOW. Stop trying to redirect.

Why did Trump refuse to comp,y with a subpeona for those records?

Of course they, defend Trump at any cost.
and what is happening now is wrong.

and i don't give a flying FUCK who they are doing it to. if they can do this to trump, none of us are safe. but you don't you see that. you see some fucked up revenge justice.

and what is happening now is wrong.

and i don't give a flying FUCK who they are doing it to. if they can do this to trump, none of us are safe. but you don't you see that. you see some fucked up revenge justice.
WHY is it wrong? Be specific.

WHY is it wrong? Be specific.
been here before. i break it down and you get frustrated and bitch at me and say you're not talking to me anymore.

OF WHICH would appear to have been a lie.

Trump can release the contents of the warrant he was served at any time.

So why doesn't he? If he feels he's been wronged, he can release the warrant and then everyone can get as outraged as they wish.
Would YOU want to give the bloodthirsty, corrupt, and bought media even more to twist?

read the news kiddo, everything I said has been reported by many media outlets...

there is additional info, the DOJ issued a subpoena after the June meeting at Mara Lago, to get Trump to comply.... He did not comply...

then the informant, then the search warrant after he did not comply with the subpoena.

I don't know why y'all always believe the former Liar n Chief, without ever checking and researching it??? It's mind boggling!
show me where he didn’t comply

been here before. i break it down and you get frustrated and bitch at me and say you're not talking to me anymore.

OF WHICH would appear to have been a lie.
No. You don’t break it down. You just assign it Trump Hate”.

No. You don’t break it down. You just assign it Trump Hate”.
woman, i break it down, you get mad and scream at me refusing to answer questions i ask you about your position.

we also went through the NO MORE WHATABOUTISM crap where we both agreed to not do it. i quit, you didn't and when i called you on it you guess what - screamed at me and said Im NOT TALKING TO YOU NO MORE.

sorry, i have zero faith an in depth conversation has a snickers chance at a kids weight clinic will work out so i am not going to bother.

All of this commie witch hunt bullshit has to be done where no one knows about it, no one knows what paperwork set it in motion, no one knows where that paperwork is and don’t want to find it, no one is responsible nor accountable
It’s lib 2022

So FBI has now admitted it was more hearsay or as they like to couch it -“a tip”

woman, i break it down, you get mad and scream at me refusing to answer questions i ask you about your position.

we also went through the NO MORE WHATABOUTISM crap where we both agreed to not do it. i quit, you didn't and when i called you on it you guess what - screamed at me and said Im NOT TALKING TO YOU NO MORE.

sorry, i have zero faith an in depth conversation has a snickers chance at a kids weight clinic will work out so i am not going to bother.
Let me know when you actually break it down cause all I ever see is “wawawawa you hate Trump!”

Still wondering why he has those documents, I’m sure you have an excuse for that too. :rolleyes:

Let me know when you actually break it down cause all I ever see is “wawawawa you hate Trump!”

Still wondering why he has those documents, I’m sure you have an excuse for that too. :rolleyes:
there it is. :) coming at me. :) it's cute. DO IT AGAIN!

cause the FBI didn't take them in june. go bitch at them and WAwaWA around the WAHOUSE or something.

there it is. :) coming at me. :) it's cute. DO IT AGAIN!

cause the FBI didn't take them in june. go bitch at them and WAwaWA around the WAHOUSE or something.
So now you are arguing that they shouldn’t have gone the subpoena route?

So now you are arguing that they shouldn’t have gone the subpoena route?
no - just trollin you cause you talk in circles anyway.

you asked for a link, i gave it to you, you ran away and changed topics.

kinda like someone said you would.

in a bit i'll be ignored.

again.

seen this movie already.

Forum List

Back