Judge names 17 Antioch cops who allegedly sent racist text messages, memes

Police go to wrong house and bang on the door.

Homeowner is startled by someone banging on his door at midnight on a Wednesday night.

Homeowner takes a lawful weapon to the door to see what is going on.

Police see homeowner with a weapon which he can legally carry and open fire on him, murdering him.

All the police say is, "oops we went to the wrong house".

Now tell me where I am in error.
I was an honest mistake on both sides. Nobody should fucking go to jail for it.

A honest mistake? What mistake did the homeowner make? Going to the door with a gun legally, when did that become a mistake?
The homeowner was clearly brandishing a weapon in such a way that the police saw it and deemed him to be a clear deadly threat to them.

The homeowner was clearly brandishing a weapon in such a way that the police saw it and deemed him to be a clear deadly threat to them.
The only way you can brandish a weapon to be deemed a threat is pointing it at them and he wasn't doing that.

Now you right wingers love to claim folks have the right to carry, this owner does and the police were in the wrong, but in the eyes of the right the police are always right.

The only way you can brandish a weapon to be deemed a threat is pointing it at them and he wasn't doing that.

Now you right wingers love to claim folks have the right to carry, this owner does and the police were in the wrong, but in the eyes of the right the police are always right.
Oh, bro, you are letting your prejudice expose your irrationality. You can do better than that!

Hypocrite? How so? Please explain.
You clowns love to babble about the 2nd Amendment and your right to have guns and protect your home and blah, blah, blah. Now here is a man who was exercising his rights and the police go to the wrong house and murder the man and what do you say> "oh well, the police made a mistake. No big deal."

You clowns love to babble about the 2nd Amendment and your right to have guns and protect your home and blah, blah, blah. Now here is a man who was exercising his rights and the police go to the wrong house and murder the man and what do you say> "oh well, the police made a mistake. No big deal."
Jesus Christ, dude. You need to stay on point and stop throwing all this extra shit into your comments. But maybe you do this intentionally to enable yourself to squirm out of tight corners? This is a typical tactic of bullshit artists:

Let me know when you find 17 black police officers engaging in shit like this and get back to me...

Guarantee you that you will not be supporting them...so shut the entire fuck up

Didn't a bunch of black cop just murder a black guy in Memphis?

Forum List

Back