Judge lifted assault weapons ban days before mass shooting

Well...that is a shocker...huh? Duh!
Yeah...... shocking.

1616617471148.png

:rolleyes:

So, you actually believe that the shooter was actually waiting for the ban to be lifted so he could got out and kill people?

Is that what you are saying? That is just the dumbest thing I think I have read today.

He knows that, but why be honest when propaganda is easier? Adulting is hard

Yeah...... shocking.

View attachment 471803

:rolleyes:
You are an idiot. Like many of the mass shooters, the man had a severe mental issue, not unlike the mental issue that many in the GOPQ have.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/boulder-shooting-happened-days-after-colorado-overturned-key-gun-control-n1261897?icid=msd_topgrid

The Boulder law, in addition to banning high-capacity magazines, outlawed certain types of firearms characterized as “assault weapons.” Although the weapon described by Boulder police in their arrest warrant affidavit was not a conventional assault rifle, it would have likely been illegal to purchase and possess in Boulder under the following provision of that local law:

“All semi-automatic center-fire pistols that have any of the following characteristics: Have the capacity to accept a magazine other than in the pistol grip.”

Clearly, from a photo of the weapon as described in the police affidavit, it has the look and functionality of an assault-style weapon, and it appears to violate the now defunct Boulder law. According to the affidavit, the suspect purchased and possessed his weapon on March 16 — just a few days after a state court judge allowed possession of such a weapon in Boulder.

Seems to me, the law would have prevented the massacre. The judge needs to be investigated and possibly recalled.

Seems to me, the law would have prevented the massacre. The judge needs to be investigated and possibly recalled.
I blame the immigration that allowed this family into the US

it serves no benefit to the US and actually cost 10 innocent people their lives

Dude, now you're just being goofy. Mandatory fully auto guns for every kook and criminal in the country? That's idiotic.
More Guns = More Death No two ways around it but perhaps that is what you long for?

Mexico has a lot fewer guns owners and and a lot more gun murders than the U.S. Your "more guns = more death" doesn't hold water.

The Ruger 556 "pistol" is an entry level AR, and there's nothing about it that anyone would recognize as a "pistol".

This is what the Nazis are calling a "pistol."
View attachment 471706

I know, there's nothing about it that screams "pistol".
It's only because it has a 10.5" barrel that allows the manufacturer to call it one.
All approved by the ATF.

Actually, because of the barrel length, the manufacturer has to call it a pistol, instead of a rifle.

The Ruger 556 "pistol" is an entry level AR, and there's nothing about it that anyone would recognize as a "pistol".

This is what the Nazis are calling a "pistol."
View attachment 471706

I know, there's nothing about it that screams "pistol".
It's only because it has a 10.5" barrel that allows the manufacturer to call it one.
All approved by the ATF.

Actually, because of the barrel length, the manufacturer has to call it a pistol, instead of a rifle.
Ok, thanks.

define what an assault weapon IS?
Assault weapon is a term used in the United States to define some types of firearms. The definition varies among regulating jurisdictions but usually includes semi-automatic firearms chambered for centerfire ammunition with a detachable magazine, a pistol grip and sometimes other features such as a vertical forward grip, flash suppressor or barrel shroud.
In other words, it's a bullshit, made up term.

Forum List

Back