Judge Halts Wyoming Abortion Ban Days After It Took Effect

This is where I disagree.

It's not an unreasonable compromise to put a limit on elective abortion after fetal viability.

& that is exactly what the SC decided with R v W. for 50 yrs.

but thanx to the liars who got pushed thru from the federalist society to becoming a supreme, have ended it in red states; & they ain't gonna stop. 6 weeks is insane - there is no 'heart' in heartbeats laws. it's just electrical impulses.

Abortion laws are a thing of the past. They were started when women had no rights and were considered property. I don't understand how any of them still survive in this day and age. It's a disgrace and nothing could be more intrusive than telling all women they don't have a right to control their own bodies. When at the same time we allow ( mostly men ) to own and use weapons that should never be allowed in civilian hands. That's insane.

Marital or spousal rape is illegal in every state, but it's only been this way since 1993. Until 1976, every state had a "marital exemption" that allowed a husband to rape his wife without fear of legal consequences. Despite being illegal now, certain states still treat spousal or marital rape differently than other rape offenses.

Marital Rape Laws.

& that is exactly what the SC decided with R v W. for 50 yrs.

but thanx to the liars who got pushed thru from the federalist society to becoming a supreme, have ended it in red states; & they ain't gonna stop. 6 weeks is insane - there is no 'heart' in heartbeats laws. it's just electrical impulses.
Imagine thinking that people who can read plain English are liars, but the ones pretending text that OBJECTIVELY DOES NOT EXIST, somehow exists, are not liars.

Just go fuck off and die. Seriously. You're a wastoid.

^^^ says the so called pro lifer....
What? Human rights are for human beings.

Do you think you count, pro-abort?

Also, more seriously, you killing yourself would a) be amazing, and b) wouldn't violate the concept of a right to life at all.

You don't understand that concept at all, as awful as you are, which is why see A).

What? Human rights are for human beings.

Do you think you count, pro-abort?

Also, more seriously, you killing yourself would a) be amazing, and b) wouldn't violate the concept of a right to life at all.

You don't understand that concept at all, as awful as you are, which is why see A).

^^^

blah blah blah.gif

Marital or spousal rape is illegal in every state, but it's only been this way since 1993. Until 1976, every state had a "marital exemption" that allowed a husband to rape his wife without fear of legal consequences. Despite being illegal now, certain states still treat spousal or marital rape differently than other rape offenses.

Marital Rape Laws.
Society is often far ahead of the government. I believe that is the case with misguided abortion laws. Everything will change soon. Hopefully soon enough for most.

Shut up, lying pro-abort filth.
Pro aborts like Stann are equivalent to Mao, Stalin, and Hitler.
Society is often far ahead of the government. I believe that is the case with misguided abortion laws. Everything will change soon. Hopefully soon enough for most.
You mean murdering their offspring just because pregnancy is inconvenient 99.99999% of the time. Like I said, any woman who kills their child is a selfish, conceited, self-centered bitch!

Pro aborts like Stann are equivalent to Mao, Stalin, and Hitler.

You mean murdering their offspring just because pregnancy is inconvenient 99.99999% of the time. Like I said, any woman who kills their child is a selfish, conceited, self-centered bitch!
Why do you hate women so much ? What is wrong with you ? Do you really believe this troubled world needs more mouths to feed ? More children in goverment institutions? Because this is where this nonsense is headed. Overpopulation is the underlying problem creating all the other problems in this s world. As soon as the governments realize that they will impose birth control measures you wouldn't believe. How can they do this, people like you have them that control with abortion laws. I believe it'll all change in less than 20 years.

Why do you hate women so much ? What is wrong with you ? Do you really believe this troubled world needs more mouths to feed ? More children in goverment institutions? Because this is where this nonsense is headed. Overpopulation is the underlying problem creating all the other problems in this s world. As soon as the governments realize that they will impose birth control measures you wouldn't believe. How can they do this, people like you have them that control with abortion laws. I believe it'll all change in less than 20 years.
Your problem is since the phony Kinsey "report" it's been a free for all concerning sex. And no we are NOT overpopulated, that's a far Left myth. We need more people, especially since the Boomers are aging, but then again, I bet you support killing the elderly, infirm, mental defects, and other "undesirables" just like tinpot Leftist dictators do.

Your problem is since the phony Kinsey "report" it's been a free for all concerning sex. And no we are NOT overpopulated, that's a far Left myth. We need more people, especially since the Boomers are aging, but then again, I bet you support killing the elderly, infirm, mental defects, and other "undesirables" just like tinpot Leftist dictators do.
When people start starving to death here in America and when millions upon millions are crossing the borders in search of food and safety maybe you'll finally believe the world is overpopulated. I guess millions dying elsewhere don't matter to you. Undesirables is more up your line, I know you have complained about worthless Democrats and slutty women who have abortions
That's all on you and the far right nuts.

When people start starving to death here in America and when millions upon millions are crossing the borders in search of food and safety maybe you'll finally believe the world is overpopulated. I guess millions dying elsewhere don't matter to you. Undesirables is more up your line, I know you have complained about worthless Democrats and slutty women who have abortions
That's all on you and the far right nuts.
We need to get these invaders back to their shithole countries and make them clean up their own messes. Sorry, but you are wrong as usual, Butcher.

We need to get these invaders back to their shithole countries and make them clean up their own messes. Sorry, but you are wrong as usual, Butcher.
If you keep calling me names I ' m going to stop responding to your posts, most of them are useless anyway.

the world is overpopulated
The world can handle a lot more people, and the civilization needs to expand beyond one planet.

I know you have complained about worthless Democrats and slutty women who have abortions
What isn't there to complain about with regards to Democrats? They're worse than worthless, they're actively harmful and flagrantly disrespectful to the basic rule of law - they frankly seem to think the Constitution is a guideline for what to never do.

And if you're not complaining about those who use homicide to avoid responsibility for their promiscuity, that's a you problem - you'd have to be nuts.

The world can handle a lot more people, and the civilization needs to expand beyond one planet.

What isn't there to complain about with regards to Democrats? They're worse than worthless, they're actively harmful and flagrantly disrespectful to the basic rule of law - they frankly seem to think the Constitution is a guideline for what to never do.

And if you're not complaining about those who use homicide to avoid responsibility for their promiscuity, that's a you problem - you'd have to be nuts.
For a woman you sound just as bad as some of the crazy men on here. No.one lives up ( actually down ) to your expectations. Yet you want these women to bear children that are not normal or not wanted or both. Not going to happen in any realistic world, just in your fantasy world. If a woman is for Ed to beat a child she does not want it will suffer or given to the state to raise. How many of those Down 's Syndrome kids will ever be adopted. Your state is going to go bankrupt. You are partially correct about the overpopulation. In a perfect world where everyone worked together for the good of all mankind and with nature instead of against it. This world could support many more without deteriorating the quality of life on this planet. But that's not going to happen any time soon with people like you treating other people like they' are the enemy. So the end result is not looking good.

For a woman you sound just as bad as some of the crazy men on here.
Why do you keep calling me a woman, asshole?

Is this some kind of dumb joke where you think it’s a clever insult?

No.one lives up ( actually down ) to your expectations.
Yeah, actually most folks CAN live up to the expectations of don’t fucking attack and kill other human beings.

If a woman is for Ed to beat a child she does not want it will suffer or given to the state to raise.
And you think killing someone because they might have a bad life is humane or civilized? Fuck you.

Why do you keep calling me a woman, asshole?

Is this some kind of dumb joke where you think it’s a clever insult?

Yeah, actually most folks CAN live up to the expectations of don’t fucking attack and kill other human beings.

And you think killing someone because they might have a bad life is humane or civilized? Fuck you.
OMG, you're a man and you're this emotionally unstable. Never saw that coming. I thought for sure you were a woman with 6 kids.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back