Judge Cannon rejects DOJ appeal

You are boring.

give a fuck fall in lap.jpg

Remind me when he goes to prison.

tick tock.

September 21, 20221:23 PM EDTLast Updated 41 min ago

Trump, adult children sued by New York attorney general for fraud​

By Karen Freifeld, Jonathan Stempel and Luc Cohen

The lawsuit was civil, meaning it did not involve criminal charges. But James said she was referring allegations of criminal wrongdoing to federal prosecutors in Manhattan and the Internal Revenue Service for investigation.

"The pattern of fraud and deception that was used by Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization for their own financial benefit is astounding," James told a news conference.

"Claiming that you have money that you do not have does not amount to the 'art of the deal,' it's the art of the steal," James said, referring to the title of a 1987 book written by Trump.

The lawsuit accused Trump of inflating his net worth by billions of dollars to induce banks to lend money to his company on more favorable, to satisfy continuing loan terms, to coax insurers to provide coverage for higher limits at lower premiums, to gain tax benefits and other purposes.

James is seeking to permanently bar Trump and his three children named as defendants in the case from serving as an officer or director in any New York corporation, prohibit Trump and the Trump Organization from entering into any commercial real estate acquisitions in New York for five years and award disgorgement of all financial benefits gained fraudulently - estimated to total $250 million. read more
https://www.reuters.com/legal/trump-sued-by-new-york-attorney-general-fraud-2022-09-21/

Scan-32-2-640x494.jpeg

:heehee:

tick tock.

September 21, 20221:23 PM EDTLast Updated 41 min ago

Trump, adult children sued by New York attorney general for fraud​

By Karen Freifeld, Jonathan Stempel and Luc Cohen

The lawsuit was civil, meaning it did not involve criminal charges. But James said she was referring allegations of criminal wrongdoing to federal prosecutors in Manhattan and the Internal Revenue Service for investigation.

"The pattern of fraud and deception that was used by Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization for their own financial benefit is astounding," James told a news conference.

"Claiming that you have money that you do not have does not amount to the 'art of the deal,' it's the art of the steal," James said, referring to the title of a 1987 book written by Trump.

The lawsuit accused Trump of inflating his net worth by billions of dollars to induce banks to lend money to his company on more favorable, to satisfy continuing loan terms, to coax insurers to provide coverage for higher limits at lower premiums, to gain tax benefits and other purposes.

James is seeking to permanently bar Trump and his three children named as defendants in the case from serving as an officer or director in any New York corporation, prohibit Trump and the Trump Organization from entering into any commercial real estate acquisitions in New York for five years and award disgorgement of all financial benefits gained fraudulently - estimated to total $250 million. read more
https://www.reuters.com/legal/trump-sued-by-new-york-attorney-general-fraud-2022-09-21/

Scan-32-2-640x494.jpeg

:heehee:
Great!!!
When is the Lender going to be prosecuted for ignoring the Underwriter(s)?

Great!!!
When is the Lender going to be prosecuted for ignoring the Underwriter(s)?

when are you going to stop ignoring the fact that donny had his university shut down because he committed fraud?

when are you going to stop ignoring the fact that donny had his 'charity' shuttered because he committed fraud?

when will you stop ignoring the fact that a pattern of repeated behavior tends to repeat itself?

when are you going to stop ignoring the fact that donny had his university shut down because he committed fraud?

when are you going to stop ignoring the fact that donny had his 'charity' shuttered because he committed fraud?

when will you stop ignoring the fact that a pattern of repeated behavior tends to repeat itself?
When will stop ignoring what Wall Street does 24/7?

donny & wall street go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. they may or may not be part of the fraud - but that shirley doesn't give donny a pass.

lol ...
I didn’t say it did, but your obsession with DJT is a sure sign of mental illness.

Really? Quid Pro is going to appoint her?

she was CONfirmed to her current position after donny appointed her & turtleboy got her thru after trump lost the election ... she 'owed' him & was probably told that when donny is potus, he'll appont her.

Last edited:
I didn’t say it did, but your obsession with DJT is a sure sign of mental illness.

your trump humping is duly noted.

if the banks are guilty - i say lock them up too.

see? i would like anybody that is responsible for fraud & thieving to be held accountable.

now say the same about yer chosen one.

your trump humping is duly noted.

if the banks are guilty - i say lock them up too.

see? i would like anybody that is responsible for fraud & thieving to be held accountable.

now say the same about yer chosen one.
I agree but I post that all the time.
You have to be coaxed away from targeting Trump.

Forum List

Back