Judge blocks Biden's directive to let boys in girl's bathrooms at school.

I don't like open restrooms. Never have.
I think they need to go back to single stall/room restrooms - one sink, one toilet, one room with one door that locks.

This way, anybody can use it, and separating the sexes isn't even a question that needs to be addressed.

1658068897746.png

1658068983068.png

I don't like open restrooms. Never have.
I think they need to go back to single stall/room restrooms - one sink, one toilet, one room with one door that locks.

This way, anybody can use it, and separating the sexes isn't even a question that needs to be addressed.

View attachment 671148

View attachment 671149
That is where we are going. It will be expensive, with tax dollars being spent to make every restroom in a government building single-person use, and laws requiring private businesses to do the same.

But, we will have to do it, not only for Democrats who are confused about their gender, but to protect women from Democrats who would use their access to girls bathrooms to harm our children.

Parents take charge of their kid's education and judges see the handwriting on the wall and the likelyhood that republicans will make America great again this fall.

All pf this should not exist. It exists for the real evil building up as a totalitarian government is the end goal.

Forum List

Back