Judaism in its Own Words

So.

Now dedicated and honest people on earth whatever they believe or don't believe have something else, something new and rational never seen or heard before to include in their speculations.

What was hidden has been revealed. All the pieces fit perfectly, it's irrefutable, and so all disagreements will soon cease. Then there will only be one way, one truth, and one life.

What was lost has been found.

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, and so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."
Could you be more than 0% specific?

Could you be more than 0% specific?

Sure, but I am being kind by being vague. I am doing you a favor. I know how inconvenient the revelation is and how difficult the subsequent test will be knowing where you are coming from.

Do yourself a favor. The least you could do is try and figure it out. This is no time to dremel....

Sure, but I am being kind by being vague. I am doing you a favor. I know how inconvenient the revelation is and how difficult the subsequent test will be knowing where you are coming from.

Do yourself a favor. The least you could do is try and figure it out. This is no time to dremel....
Jews don't deal in vague lumps of vagueness.

subject of contention between the religious authorities and Jesus

ROLMAO "jesus and religious authorities"------
no evidence of any interaction----
-I have no idea
WHO the jelly beaners call "the religious
authorities" -----back then HILLEL was the big guy
and Jesus ???? is recorded in the "NT" as quoting
him incessantly
the true 1st century events are not evident by the timely recordings - which do not exist - and would imply further complicity between the antagonist,

religious authorities - for all three desert religions - are and always have been the same ... evil. held in place by their congregations - who squirm in agony to avoid jelly beans.

it's not clear whatever the religious itinerant, jesus was as that also is whitewashed however by their crucifixion they certainly were not evil.

the jews murdered the itinerant - by proxy it is their religion that requires to be brought to justice and the criminals that committed the crime be permanently punished - the same with their phony 10 commandments.

Jews don't deal in vague lumps of vagueness.

lol, yeah right... who do you think you're fooling?

"The earth was without form and void, and darkness covered the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters."

See? Clear as a bell! :auiqs.jpg:

"The earth was without form and void, and darkness covered the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters."

Science calls it The Big Bang.
Would you prefer, "Jesus farted out a universe."?

Science calls it The Big Bang.
Would you prefer, "Jesus farted out a universe."?

The story has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the big bang unless that theory suggests that the earth existed before light. It's about the creation of a world above and a world below when the law was spoken into existence as a light to the nations.

The law is the firmament of Heaven which stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

Is that clear enough for Jews?

The story has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the big bang unless that theory suggests that the earth existed before light.
Choshek existed before Jesus farted out Light...It's right there in the verse.
Choshek is not a lack of light, it is dark matter.

Like that stuff between your delicate ears?
It would be nice if you went to the trouble of actually reading the explanations of creation instead of purposely forgetting them and asking about them again after 2 months.
Read the Ramchal and Nefesh Hachaim and get back to me in 2 months.

It would be nice if you went to the trouble of actually reading the explanations of creation instead of purposely forgetting them and asking about them again after 2 months.
Read the Ramchal and Nefesh Hachaim and get back to me in 2 months.

Thanks but I have no need to fill my mind with the unclean flesh that defiled and contaminated yours. Its against the law!

I'm kosher. Ultra ultra ultra orthodox, and then some.. I always do exactly as God commands.

it loses in the translation

Nonsense! It translates perfectly into every language. If you can ruminate....

"The earth was without form and void, (lawless) and darkness (superstition, ignorance) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)"......
I like that!
I knew that but I'm glad that you knew it also.

I always do exactly as God commands
Give a few examples

Forum List

Back