Judaism in its Own Words

Have some coffee.
I don't care what the TN has to say about anything; it's all made up bullshit.
It's very interesting. My fave part is the cheering
squad at the site of the crucifixion----it reminds me
of the crowd enthusiasm in the Colosseum like
when the vestal virgins get all riled up as they watch
lions eating people. You have to admit----the writers
were creative----there is even a tragic figure----poor
innocent Pontius Pilate

It's very interesting. My fave part is the cheering
squad at the site of the crucifixion----
it reminds me
of the crowd enthusiasm in the Colosseum like
when the vestal virgins get all riled up as they watch
lions eating people. You have to admit----the writers
were creative----there is even a tragic figure----poor
innocent Pontius Pilate

and the "cheering" jews have such a sissy fit when they get burned up in the ovens ...

the true 1st century adherents of liberation theology, self determination being fed to the lions reminds you fondly of "the crowd enthusiasm in the Colosseum" - - undoubtedly the romans had the same feeling while burning down your rat infested temple.

and the "cheering" jews have such a sissy fit when they get burned up in the ovens ...

the true 1st century adherents of liberation theology, self determination being fed to the lions reminds you fondly of "the crowd enthusiasm in the Colosseum" - - undoubtedly the romans had the same feeling while burning down your rat infested temple.
your mother taught you well

Fuck you.
Ria----be not disturbed----breezie is a product of
a "sunday school education" ---You need not use
strong language----just let him you know that you
have a connection to the easter bunny and INTEND
to tell him "NO MORE JELLY BEANS FOR BREEZIE"

You're certainly entitled to you interpretation of scripture. I'm a simple man, I only read the words that are there, not the words that are not there.

What could be more simple than understanding, based on what is there, that the subject of contention between the religious authorities and Jesus, both calling each other sinners, was how the law should be interpreted and applied and, as Jesus argued, should not hidden from their own laity or their enemies ("No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel") which was done during the time of Jesus as I have shown in the manual of discipline from the dead sea scrolls.

Simple man my ass. If you can read what is there then see what is there.

Otherwise you are just a coward incapable of taking a stand on the truth who is only hellbent on derision. A living embodiment of a mythological creature that you do not believe in. :auiqs.jpg:damn.

Last edited:
Ria----be not disturbed----breezie is a product of
a "sunday school education" ---You need not use
strong language----just let him you know that you
have a connection to the easter bunny and INTEND
to tell him "NO MORE JELLY BEANS FOR BREEZIE"

the true 1st century events are not evident by the timely recordings - which do not exist - and would imply further complicity between the antagonist, rome / jewish religion made against the religious itinerant and their crucifixion ...

and as those early followers were exacted the same punishment would lead to the conclusion the resurgence was against the prevailing jewish religion / roman servitude even if as independent objectives for the original goal abandoned by the antagonists of liberation theology, self determination for a free spirit and remission to paradise.

complicity between the antagonist, rome / jewish religion
^^^^ that roman sophistry still infects the
jelly bean set

What could be more simple than understanding, based on what is there, that the subject of contention between the religious authorities and Jesus, both calling each other sinners, was how the law should be interpreted and applied and, as Jesus argued, should not hidden from their own laity or their enemies ("No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel") which was done during the time of Jesus as I have shown in the manual of discipline from the dead sea scrolls.

Simple man my ass. If you can read what is there then see what is there.

Otherwise you are just a coward incapable of taking a stand on the truth who is only hellbent on derision. A living embodiment of a mythological creature that you do not believe in. :auiqs.jpg:damn.
You wrote:
The body of this teaching, the Actual Body of Christ, was encapsulated in the command to "eat my flesh", a direct reference to kosher law revealing that the subject of clean and unclean flesh has nothing whatever to do with food .....​

Sorry but this seems like your interpretation, and is not widely shared from what I'd read.

And:
"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."​
There is a whole Wiki page with many interpretations of this passage by men who can read what is there but disagree on what it means.

You wrote:
The body of this teaching, the Actual Body of Christ, was encapsulated in the command to "eat my flesh", a direct reference to kosher law revealing that the subject of clean and unclean flesh has nothing whatever to do with food .....​

Sorry but this seems like your interpretation, and is not widely shared from what I'd read.

And:
"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."​
There is a whole Wiki page with many interpretations of this passage by men who can read what is there but disagree on what it means.
So.

Now dedicated and honest people on earth whatever they believe or don't believe have something else, something new and rational never seen or heard before to include in their speculations.

What was hidden has been revealed. All the pieces fit perfectly, it's irrefutable, and so all disagreements will soon cease. Then there will only be one way, one truth, and one life.

What was lost has been found.

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, and so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

Last edited:
complicity between the antagonist, rome / jewish religion
^^^^ that roman sophistry still infects the
jelly bean set

not roman, the jewish religion, true judas's in betrayal ... the itinerant never claimed to be special either.

their mission of liberation theology, self determination the same through the centuries ever since - yet to be fulfilled.

not roman, the jewish religion, true judas's in betrayal ... the itinerant never claimed to be special either.

their mission of liberation theology, self determination the same through the centuries ever since - yet to be fulfilled.
SOS ---same old shit----the very last principle
that can ever be attributed to the filthy jelly bean
set

Jesus never said that----it was Paul's "dream"---
a kind of hypnagogic hallucination

You didn't pay attention in sunday school. Peter had a dream where God tells him to kill and eat unclean creatures confirming the teaching of Jesus that kosher law is not about food.

In the gospels at the last supper Jesus tells his disciples to take this (bread) AND EAT IT.

Probably at the frustration of their inability to grasp that bread/flesh are metaphors for teaching.

"How can you fail to see that I was not speaking about bread." Matthew 16:11

There are a million ways to say, FU. "Eat this" is one of them. Am I telling you something that you don't already know, rosie from brooklyn who was tempted by the devil for way more than forty days and forty nights while living in the wilderness among the wild beasts?

Last edited:
You didn't pay attention in sunday school. Peter had a dream where God tells him to kill and eat unclean creatures confirming the teaching of Jesus that kosher law is not about food.

In the gospels at the last supper Jesus tells his disciples to take this (bread) AND EAT IT.

Probably at the frustration of their inability to grasp that bread/flesh are metaphors for teaching.

"How can you fail to see that I was not speaking about bread." Matthew 16:11
ROFLMAO oh it was peter? More bull crap from some jerk called John and Luke who did not
even know aramaic----- and never met "jesus"

subject of contention between the religious authorities and Jesus

ROLMAO "jesus and religious authorities"------
no evidence of any interaction-----I have no idea
WHO the jelly beaners call "the religious
authorities" -----back then HILLEL was the big guy
and Jesus ???? is recorded in the "NT" as quoting
him incessantly

ROFLMAO oh it was peter? More bull crap from some jerk called John and Luke who did not
even know aramaic----- and never met "jesus"

Right. The gospels were written by unknown Jewish authors who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life, and the slaughter enslavement and exile of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children hundreds of years before Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity and buried the teachings of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy.

They couldn't redact that which went over their heads and seemed to confirm their superstitions.

That fact alone should make you take a closer look.

Right. The gospels were written by unknown Jewish authors who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life, and the slaughter enslavement and exile of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children hundreds of years before Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity and buried the teachings of Jesus under a mountain of blasphemy.

They couldn't redact that which went over their heads and seemed to confirm their superstitions.

That fact alone should make you take a closer look.
I took a very close look. The NT was one of
the first books I read----like---A WHOLE BOOK
There was not much to read in the house of my
childhood----after I got thru the complete
works of SHELLEY ----and hundreds of
Superman comics------so I read it before I reached
age ten----a little pocket NT---that little old ladies
passed out around christmas time. I read lots
and lots. Before long I began to realize what a hatchet job
is the NT------whatevah were the original writings--- NOT EXTANT----the nicean council COUNCILED
AWAY and created the CANON LAW--the basis
for the NUREMBURG CODE laws 1935. When they
find the "dead sea NT" let me know

I took a very close look. The NT was one of
the first books I read----like---A WHOLE BOOK
There was not much to read in the house of my
childhood----after I got thru the complete
works of SHELLEY ----and hundreds of
Superman comics------so I read it before I reached
age ten----a little pocket NT---that little old ladies
passed out around christmas time. I read lots
and lots. Before long I began to realize what a hatchet job
is the NT------whatevah were the original writings--- NOT EXTANT----the nicean council COUNCILED
AWAY and created the CANON LAW--the basis
for the NUREMBURG CODE laws 1935. When they
find the "dead sea NT" let me know

Hatchet job or not it was the first century equivalent of the nuclear option, malware uploaded into the belly of the beast. "From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

Did you ever read the story of the pied piper? What's the moral of the story?

Last edited:
Hatchet job or not it was the first century equivalent of the nuclear option, malware uploaded right into the belly of the beast.

Did you ever read the story of the pied piper? What's the moral of the story?
In a very sick sense, your allegory is SPOT ON

Forum List

Back