Juan Williams calls Cuban refugee “ disgusting“

The man talks about how he sees communism growing in America, and Juan calls him disgusting

wowView attachment 379810

Ohhh you're hurt the little globalist cuban who wants to sell out his own is seen as disgusting?

Hahaha

You pretend nationalists make me laugh

Cubans like this are all traitors to their own. They'd rather see Cuba under the American boot than praise Castro's modern miracle of staying independent

"castro was mean to me"

"i don't want to be part of the united states"

Pick one, ask the ricans how they like it if you're confused. THey still refuse to become a state

Nationalism for us.....Subservience for others eh? I'm ok with that as long as you recognize what you're doing. And it sounds like most of you imagine these traitor cubans are the good guys from a cuban perspective? Hahahaha
So you believe a Cuban should be loyal to the communist government of Cuba?

You just showed your true colors, douchebag.

Yes, Cubans how oppose the communist government are the good guys. Only a communist would claim the communists were the good guys.

I think if you're a Cuban you should be loyal to cuba

And in the context of their geography a capitalist stance with free trade would put them under our thumb in less than a generation
How about Nazi Germany? How about the USSR? Anyone loyal to the Cuban government is an accessory to mass murder.

Sorry, turd, but some governments aren't entitled to loyalty, like when they turn their country into one vast prison.

You're a fucking commie.

What does Nazi Germany have to do with it? Or the USSR/

They were major powers they could take any economic stance they wanted

CUba is not a major power. THey have to live with us, the most powerful military and economic power on the planet, eyeing them until the end of time lol.

Not comparable situations.

And you may not be loyal, that's your problem.

These cubans are traitors who would sell out their own to Americans.

They're not good cubans, they're good Americans. Huge difference.

Just accept who you're supporting. The gobalist cubans who are irrationally concerned about a homeland they left behind on our side. Or the nationalist cubans on castro's

Like i said, the irony of saying nationalism for us but free markets for them is pretty absurd.

The man talks about how he sees communism growing in America, and Juan calls him disgusting

Ohhh you're hurt the little globalist cuban who wants to sell out his own is seen as disgusting?

Hahaha

Cubans like this are all traitors to their own. They'd rather see Cuba under the American boot than praise Castro's modern miracle of staying independent

"castro was mean to me"

Pick one, ask the ricans how they like it if you're confused. THey still refuse to become a state

Nationalism for us.....Subservience for others eh? I'm ok with that as long as you recognize what you're doing. And it sounds like most of you imagine these traitor cubans are the good guys from a cuban perspective? Hahahaha

Yes, Cubans how oppose the communist government are the good guys. Only a communist would claim the communists were the good guys.

And in the context of their geography a capitalist stance with free trade would put them under our thumb in less than a generation
How about Nazi Germany? How about the USSR? Anyone loyal to the Cuban government is an accessory to mass murder.

Sorry, turd, but some governments aren't entitled to loyalty, like when they turn their country into one vast prison.

You're a fucking commie.

CUba is not a major power. THey have to live with us, the most powerful military and economic power on the planet, eyeing them until the end of time lol.

And nations are.

So whether a government is moral or not depends on how big it is?

You tell one logical whopper after another. The government of Cuba didn't need to execute thousands of people or send them to a Gulag to "live with us."

Those Cubans are not the enemy. The government of Cuba is the enemy. Every good Cuban opposes the communist government. Only a commie douchebag would disagree.

Hahaha

"castro was mean to me"

You're a fucking commie.

And nations are.

You tell one logical whopper after another. The government of Cuba didn't need to execute thousands of people or send them to a Gulag to "live with us."

Those Cubans are not the enemy. The government of Cuba is the enemy. Every good Cuban opposes the communist government. Only a commie douchebag would disagree.

No the options available to a governemnt depend on how big it is relative to the relevant powers who can/will affect it.

If you make a hierarchy of goals

Independence and self determination being number 1 on the list for most nations.

Well then you're severely limiting what economic system you can use in the cuban context.

If Canada wanted total independence from the US they would have to be willing to cut trade ties with us and develop their economy without 30% of their GDP depending on trade with Americans.

Same thing applies to Cuba. Difference is Canadians weren't all that worried about it and the land is per acre a lot less appealing.

Cubans on the other hand wanted nothing to do with being an American resort island

Hahaha

"castro was mean to me"

You're a fucking commie.

And nations are.

No the options available to a governemnt depend on how big it is relative to the relevant powers who can/will affect it.

Independence and self determination being number 1 on the list for most nations.

Well then you're severely limiting what economic system you can use in the cuban context.

If Canada wanted total independence from the US they would have to be willing to cut trade ties with us and develop their economy without 30% of their GDP depending on trade with Americans.

Same thing applies to Cuba. Difference is Canadians weren't all that worried about it and the land is per acre a lot less appealing.

Cubans on the other hand wanted nothing to do with being an American resort island
Is mass murder and send a sizeable chunk of the population an "option?" You're too much of dumbfuck to understand that you're trying to justify mass murder. You can't be this stupid.

Hahaha

"castro was mean to me"

You're a fucking commie.

And nations are.

Is mass murder and send a sizeable chunk of the population an "option?" You're too much of dumbfuck to understand that you're trying to justify mass murder. You can't be this stupid.

What do you think war is?

of course murder is an option

What the fuck do you think we did during the revolutionary war? The Civil War/

Idiot

If i felt you were fucking us as AMericans over, you think I wouldn't murder you? lol

I'm pretty sure you'd do the same to me

Why the fuck do you think Cubans don't have that right?

Hahaha

"castro was mean to me"

You're a fucking commie.

And nations are.

Idiot

If i felt you were fucking us as AMericans over, you think I wouldn't murder you? lol

Murder against your own people is an option? That's a government you believe people should be loyal to?

You're just getting dumber and dumber.

Hahaha

"castro was mean to me"

You're a fucking commie.

And nations are.

Idiot

Murder against your own people is an option? That's a government you believe people should be loyal to?

Yea murdering globalists who sold you out

I wonder where i've heard that before

You have no empathy

Just because they're brown doesn't mean they can't make their own choices, lol

ANd they chose

Hahaha

"castro was mean to me"

You're a fucking commie.

And nations are.

Idiot

You have no empathy

ANd they chose
You're the one defending a government that has committed mass murder and turned Cuba in a vast prison.

You can't be this stupid. The Cuban guy at Trump's nomination had to leave Cuba to escape that prison. He's the good guy, and you're the douche defending the criminals.

Hahaha

"castro was mean to me"

You're a fucking commie.

And nations are.

Idiot

You have no empathy

ANd they chose
You're the one defending a government that has committed mass murder and turned Cuba in a vast prison.

You can't be this stupid. The Cuban guy at Trump's nomination had to leave Cuba to escape that prison. He's the good guy, and you're the douche defending the criminals.

I'm an American

But being a clever guy it's pretty easy for me to argue from a cuban nationalist perspective. Because you're know I'm an actual nationalist not just some pleb who imagines nationalism for my country but free trade and no zero sum conflicts for others.

And from that perspective what you're selling I'm not buying

Nor were they, which is why most of the cubans in teh US were purged. Especially at the beginning.

If I was anything but American....Castro is a great hero on the world stage lol

Guy has done a lot of good outside cuba and maintained his nations independence int eh face of the greatest power the world has ever seen. It's a miracle

Anyone who considers themselves a nationalist and doesn't tip their hat to castro is an idiot. One of the most impressive nationalists on the planet has ever seen

We could only hope we would handle our shit 25% as well in a similar situation.

Hahaha

"castro was mean to me"

You're a fucking commie.

And nations are.

Idiot

You have no empathy

ANd they chose

I'm an American

But being a clever guy it's pretty easy for me to argue from a cuban nationalist perspective. Because you're know I'm an actual nationalist not just some pleb who imagines nationalism for my country but free trade and no zero sum conflicts for others.

Nor were they, which is why most of the cubans in teh US were purged. Especially at the beginning.

Guy has done a lot of good outside cuba and maintained his nations independence int eh face of the greatest power the world has ever seen. It's a miracle

Anyone who considers themselves a nationalist and doesn't tip their hat to castro is an idiot. One of the most impressive nationalists on the planet has ever seen

You keep proving that you're nothing but a fucking commie. Calling Castro a nationalist has to be a joke. He was a Stalinist dictator. You're trying to tell us that there's no moral difference between a free country and a murderous slave state. You're a sleazy slimy douchebag of the lowest order.

Technically, William's didn't call Maximo Alvarez disgusting, he called Alvarez's "statement" equating Joe Biden with a Communist dictator, disgusting. Personally, I think that Biden is too mentally diminished to be equated with Castro; his handlers though, they can be.

Hahaha

"castro was mean to me"

You're a fucking commie.

And nations are.

Idiot

You have no empathy

ANd they chose

I'm an American

You keep proving that you're nothing but a fucking commie. Calling Castro a nationalist has to be a joke. He was a Stalinist dictator. You're trying to tell us that there's no moral difference between a free country and a murderous slave state. You're a sleazy slimy douchebag of the lowest order.

The irony of you thinking that capitalism and nationalism go together is just laughable

There is no such thing as a capitalist nationalist government

Capitalists only care about profits...THe state is there to care about teh nation

Which is why everything nationalist trump does sounds like it comes from the left on economic policy. Because that's how you do economic nationalistm, with a command economy.

Not what the Chamber of Commerce wants as we enrich our biggest enemy china.

No different in Cuba. Except they don't dominate this hemisphere and have to be much more maximalist in their command economy. Could they loosen up a tiny bit/ Sure. Substantively enough where we woudln't call it a communist state/ No

He is disgusting. Comparing Biden to Cuban dictators was over the top. He should be deported if he can't tell the difference. Equally disgusting was the Blackburn bitch comparing Biden to Chinese dictators. If anyone is a dictator it is Donald Trump. He has ignored the Constitution to seize more power for himself.

He is disgusting. Comparing Biden to Cuban dictators was over the top. He should be deported if he can't tell the difference. Equally disgusting was the Blackburn bitch comparing Biden to Chinese dictators. If anyone is a dictator it is Donald Trump. He has ignored the Constitution to seize more power for himself.
He is right on. Biden sold his sole to the Chinese communists long ago.

Juan Williams is one of the democrats that is denying there are any riots. Nothing is burning. No one is being attacked.

One day Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfeld and Katie Pavlich are just going to kick the snot out of Juan....

When Dennis Miller had his radio show he stated that he couldn't stand juan williams...that says a lot because Dennis Miller is a guy who tries to get along with everyone...
Watters, Guttfeld and Pavlich are the ones who need to get their butts kicked. They are nothing but Liars FOR Trump.

You mean he didn't sell his whole shoe? You are the one who has sold his soul to the devil named Trump.

Well, “Juan”, it is pretty disgusting that the Democratic Party has been so radicalized that they openly embrace the socialist and communist Agendas. It’s sad that so many so-called Americans are so brainwashed they can’t even see what their party is doing.

^The only brainwashed people are Trump supporters. You cultists have no brain to wash. If Obama did the same things Trump did you would be demanding he be removed from office. Wait he has. Trump tries to govern through executive orders.

You mean he didn't sell his whole shoe? You are the one who has sold his soul to the devil named Trump.
Nope. Trump saved us from the devil Hillary.

Forum List

Back