What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juan Williams calls Cuban refugee “ disgusting“

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The man talks about how he sees communism growing in America, and Juan calls him disgusting

wow
CF58A41A-6E79-4101-ACD0-950FB2D809E5.jpeg

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BigDave

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you expect from a Communist Democrat like Juan? :smoke: Strangely enough both of Juan's sons are Republicans!:D

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you expect from a Communist Democrat like Juan? :smoke: Strangely enough both of Juan's sons are Republicans!:D

And yet the left booted Juan out of PBS and kicked him to the curb. He was lucky Fox took pity on him.

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
The man talks about how he sees communism growing in America, and Juan calls him disgusting

wowView attachment 379810
One half of my family are people who arrived in the U.S. as Cuban refugees who voted for Trump, in part, because he would stop allowing Cuban refugees to come to the U.S. The purest form of Trumpism right there. Alvarez is as stupid as they are.

OP
Jitss617

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Reaction score

One half of my family are people who arrived in the U.S. as Cuban refugees who voted for Trump, in part, because he would stop allowing Cuban refugees to come to the U.S. The purest form of Trumpism right there. Alvarez is as stupid as they are.
Wow

BigDave

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And yet the left booted Juan out of PBS and kicked him to the curb. He was lucky Fox took pity on him.
He was booted from PBS and NPR because he also worked for Fox News :smoke:

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You're so fucking full of shit

Blues Lifer

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'm glad he's on there, really. He's such a moron; it's pure delight watching the others kick him around and chuckle at his idiocy.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The left think the hood is charmed by the defunding police and the growing riots.

Just like the left a few years ago actually thought the hood was going to vote overwhelmingly in favor of gay marriage. Remember that a few years ago? Lol, they found out real quick what they thought of that shit.

I swear the rich Ivory white leftists are the most pathetic gasbags on earth.

Picaro

Gold Member
Reaction score

Rubbish. There is a huge difference between the Cubans who fled Castro in the '50's and '60's and the vermin Castro dumped on the U.S. called the Marianna Boat Lift or whatever.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm glad he's on there, really. He's such a moron; it's pure delight watching the others kick him around and chuckle at his idiocy.

I know right, it's mean but I enjoy watching him get beat up.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Juan Williams is one of the democrats that is denying there are any riots. Nothing is burning. No one is being attacked.

One day Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfeld and Katie Pavlich are just going to kick the snot out of Juan....

When Dennis Miller had his radio show he stated that he couldn't stand juan williams...that says a lot because Dennis Miller is a guy who tries to get along with everyone...

BigDave

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Rubbish. There is a huge difference between the Cubans who fled Castro in the '50's and '60's and the vermin Castro dumped on the U.S. called the Marianna Boat Lift or whatever.
:D :laugh::laughing0301::badgrin:

7633590718_bc472d8965_o.jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List