Joy in he streets as Andrew settles out of cout

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Now we can all settle down to enjoy the jubilee knowing that justice has been served. Apparently Liz is footing the bill for all of this which makes her an accessory to sex traficking .

Our hearts will swell with pride as we cheer her down the Mall. Corrupt old fucker.

Now we can all settle down to enjoy the jubilee knowing that justice has been served. Apparently Liz is footing the bill for all of this which makes her an accessory to sex traficking .

Our hearts will swell with pride as we cheer her down the Mall. Corrupt old fucker.

A payoff? That's what you fucks call "justice" for a child rapist? Your country is a shithole.

How has justice been served? Has Andrew been sent to the Tower of London for punishment?

Why do you assume that I support him. ? Lock the fucker up he is a piece of shit.
Ah, yes, he must be paying off the child he raped because he's not guilty. Good call, dumbfuck.
I havent said that he isnt guilty. Honestly, your reading comprehension would shame a 4 year old. I can start adding pictures if that helps ?

Forum List

Back