Prince Andrew Could Be In Big Trouble After New Legal Development

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Andrew-Giuffre-Maxwell.jpeg

On the same day a jury convicted disgraced socialite Ghislaine Maxwell on five of six counts of sex trafficking related to her former lover Jeffrey Epstein, another Epstein associate received ominous legal news.

According to Reuters, two New York judges ordered Wednesday that the 2009 settlement between Epstein and Virginia Giuffre, one of the financier’s numerous accusers, be made public. Giuffre, who said she was trafficked by Epstein, has accused Britain’s Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her when she was a teenager.

(Excerpt) Read more at populist.press ...

I’m still waiting for Hillary to be in trouble, And Bill Clinton is completely unaffected??

wasn’t that the sex slave that was forced to give democrat bill clinton a back rub?

i do not care what race, creed party etc...bring these people down...from trump to clinton and the list goes on...rumor has it that mrs gates began talking to divorce lawyers when she found out bill gates was on the lolita express ( the name of jeff's place) most of you will i hope understand the reference....what other reason would one have for flying to his private island? kinda of amazing how brazen they have become

now in reference to prince andrew....he is a fool and a clown...a stain on the british monarchy but he has one big thing in his favor....he is her majesty's favorite son....she was able to spend more time with him when he was an infant and bonded more with him...at her age and with the loss of her husband this is a nail in her coffin...

andrew needs to appear before the us courts..it will never happen

Nope. She just stripped him of all his titles and is forcing him to face the charges as a private citizen.

It's a shame her progeny turned out so bad. Fortunately Prince William and Kate seem to be made of better stuff.

It's a shame her progeny turned out so bad. Fortunately Prince William and Kate seem to be made of better stuff.
Yeah, and most sources say Andrew was her favorite. It’s a shame. She really is a hard working, morally upright woman.

Yeah, and most sources say Andrew was her favorite. It’s a shame. She really is a hard working, morally upright woman.

Yup. She did good work during WWII. I can't imagine how she feels.

She had to do it though. The credibility
of the royal family comes first. William will be king, not his worthless father.

Yup. She did good work during WWII. I can't imagine how she feels.

She had to do it though. The credibility
of the royal family comes first. William will be king, not his worthless father.
You think?

Do you think Charles will abdicate when the queen dies?

Forum List

Back