Joy Behar rips ‘heterosexual men’ for supporting tackle football

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
If she keeps complaining, I might have to go back to watching the NFL.

Whoopi, Joy and Sunny, see the irony?

“The View” co-host Joy Behar hit conservatives and heterosexual men on Wednesday for their support of tackle football.

“45% of Americans think that tackle football is appropriate. Heterosexual men voted the most support for kids doing football. And conservatives were more likely to support youth tackle football. Just saying,” Behar said with disdain.

The hosts were discussing Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin, who collapsed during a game Monday night and suffered cardiac arrest, and renewed calls for the NFL to make safety a top priority.

Co-host Sunny Hostin told a story about her son, who suffered from a hamstring injury while playing football.

It's fun watching those fools to see if Whoopie starts talking about Hitler and the Jews again.

Quality entertainment.

I've never seen the show so I will have to take your word for it.

I've never seen the show so I will have to take your word for it.
Just kidding, I never have watched it.

There was that one time I was at the Dentist as he began drilling my teeth into oblivion as he offered watching TV to take my mind off the excruciating pain, but when I saw Whoopie on the screen I told him I prefer focusing on the drill instead.

Fuck Joyless....She one of those old, dried up, self hating Jewish women, who live her life miserably every day....I hope she gets hit by a bus...

I highly doubt heterosexual men anywhere care. I do find it rather amusing that she seems to think liberal and gay men don’t watch or play sports.

Or that she thinks women don't watch football. Hell I can point to 20 women glued to the TV during Bengals games on tv at work on break just like the all the guys, pay to be on the company betting and wear jerseys. I went to a Bengals game last year and it was damned near an even split of men and women.

But at the end of the day everyone on the view or whatever are a piece of shit and the world would be better off if they all died.

Yep...Joy Behar is the one voice heterosexual men turn to for advice.

She might as well dig a hole, screech into it, then fill it back in.

It would be more productive as at least her fat ass would get some exercise...and as a bonus, the rest of us would not be subjected to her idiocy.

It's win/win!

Or that she thinks women don't watch football. Hell I can point to 20 women glued to the TV during Bengals games on tv at work on break just like the all the guys, pay to be on the company betting and wear jerseys. I went to a Bengals game last year and it was damned near an even split of men and women.

But at the end of the day everyone on the view or whatever are a piece of shit and the world would be better off if they all died.

They are all entitled to their opinion just like anyone else.

I just don't understand why anyone cares.

New Topics

Forum List

Back