Joy Behar and Bill Maher Laugh About Dick Cheney's Heart Attack

Tell ya what, if Cheney lives until after July of 2014, I'm betting that by that time, he's going to be on trial, or already in jail.

BTW.......did you hear about the Blackwater agent just the other day? Seems he was kicked out of Iraq, sent back to the states, and then sent back over under one of Blackwater's shell companies.

Know how they caught him? He'd gone over to some arms dealer to pick up some AK 47's (he was going to fake being someone else and steal them).

Know what name he signed on the log? "Eric Cartman" from South Park. True story.

With shit like that going on, how can it possibly not eventually put him in jail? Remember.......Cheney was the dude that authorized mercenary groups like Blackwater to go over there.

He's still gotta answer for Halliburton killing troops as well.
And what do you imagine the charges against Cheney would be? Not liking someone or disagreeing with their politics is not enough to imprison someone, at least not yet in the USA.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5TnP9obbk]YouTube - MSNBC Libtalker: We Ought To Rip Out Cheney's Heart[/ame]

Tell ya what, if Cheney lives until after July of 2014, I'm betting that by that time, he's going to be on trial, or already in jail.

BTW.......did you hear about the Blackwater agent just the other day? Seems he was kicked out of Iraq, sent back to the states, and then sent back over under one of Blackwater's shell companies.

Know how they caught him? He'd gone over to some arms dealer to pick up some AK 47's (he was going to fake being someone else and steal them).

Know what name he signed on the log? "Eric Cartman" from South Park. True story.

With shit like that going on, how can it possibly not eventually put him in jail? Remember.......Cheney was the dude that authorized mercenary groups like Blackwater to go over there.

He's still gotta answer for Halliburton killing troops as well.
And what do you imagine the charges against Cheney would be? Not liking someone or disagreeing with their politics is not enough to imprison someone, at least not yet in the USA.

Are you serious?

Tell ya what Slut Is Me (Stephanie), we'll start off with the Valerie Plame case, and work our way back through the no bid contracts for Halliburton (which killed many soldiers, 47 to be exact), the shady weapons deals, and the oil deals.

After that? War crimes for an unjust war in Iraq. Oh yeah.......England has already started to tear Tony Blair a new one. They now want to subpoena Bush and Cheney.

Tell ya what Slut Is Me (Stephanie), we'll start off with the Valerie Plame case, and work our way back through the no bid contracts for Halliburton (which killed many soldiers, 47 to be exact), the shady weapons deals, and the oil deals.

After that? War crimes for an unjust war in Iraq. Oh yeah.......England has already started to tear Tony Blair a new one. They now want to subpoena Bush and Cheney.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU]YouTube - Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling[/ame]

The former Vice President did nothing wrong in the Valerie Plame "case" which wasn't even a real "case." Neither did the poor bastard who got screwed in that "case." The special counsel's "case" was bullshit and still is.

Those alleged "no bid" contracts for Halliburton were never a real issue, either. The claim is just silly and cannot be supported by actual facts. This explains why you make the vague claim but never substantiate them.

"The" allegedly "shady weapons deals" is a real useful phrase. It seems to suggest something truly nefarious, but since it is unsupported by anything factual, it's just the equivalent of your shouting into the roar of a hurricane.

There is no substance to any of the claims by the shrillest of Vice President Cheney's critics that he ever committed anything even remotely akin to a war crime.

I am disappointed to see that ABS persists in making such baseless accusations.

go for it.:lol:

go for it.:lol:
Yup. It's just pissing in the wind. Nothing but emotions. What a joke.

I was just think about Ted Kennedy dying in the hospital.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's just so funny.

It's just so funny.

Yeah. Using the liberal Democrat laff-o-meter, of course! :lol:

It does raise an interesting question, though. Objectively speaking, which is funnier: A nasty and fatal brain cancer or a nasty (but not necessarily lethal) stomach cancer?

"It's a funny thing about him," Behar said after a chuckle.

"I mean, the most reasonable people are like, really? They don't even care"

I'm sure the same people will feel the same way about her.

If I remember correctly, I seen alot of jokes coming from the Right when Ted Kennedy died..I'm jus' sayin.

Really? I doubt that.

I saw a few.

And mostly, what I did see, were words of condolences for his family. Because, with only the rarest of exceptions, there's not all that much actually funny about a man's serious illness or his death.

I'm just sayin' that you are a biased -- but not particularly persuasive -- hack.

I'm sure YL could provide links from all those "t.v and radio" commentators on the right making jokes about wishing Kennedy will die already. we'll wait.

It's just so funny.

Yeah. Using the liberal Democrat laff-o-meter, of course! :lol:

It does raise an interesting question, though. Objectively speaking, which is funnier: A nasty and fatal brain cancer or a nasty (but not necessarily lethal) stomach cancer?

Fucking hilarious! The Snitch Bitch is all about whining about Forum rules but when it comes to the US Constitution he doesn't give a fuck. How surprising. Snitch Bitches like him are always hypocrites.

If I remember correctly, I seen alot of jokes coming from the Right when Ted Kennedy died..I'm jus' sayin.

You remember incorrectly.

They remember incorrectly? Fuck, have you even read this thread dipshit? Fucking Limp Ability is talking about the laff o meter when speaking about his death!

Clueless bastard, ain't ya?
Talk about clueless. Liability said on the left's laff-o-meter, poor health is a regular laugh riot.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back