RIP US reporter Grant Wahl who was kicked out of Qatar stadium for LGBT shirt "Collapsed" during another game, brother says he was healthy, foul play?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
We are heartbroken that former Sports Illustrated senior writer Grant Wahl died while covering the World Cup in Qatar. Our thoughts are with his family and loved ones at this tragic time.

Grant's wife works for the Biden administration. do something, Sleepy Joe

We are heartbroken that former Sports Illustrated senior writer Grant Wahl died while covering the World Cup in Qatar. Our thoughts are with his family and loved ones at this tragic time.

Oh look! It turns out Grant Wahl’s wife is a “medical journalist” that works for the Biden Regime. She’s on the COVID advisory board.

You think she will release the results of his autopsy after this “sudden death”? Especially if it turns out he died from a stroke or blood clots?

22AE95C7-23E6-4A41-9814-464E59569551.jpeg

Never travel to theocracies, autocracies, or especially countries that are both. This type of question will never come up then :thup:

He gave an interview not long before he died and he sounded pretty good. I had a close family member go into sepsis with pneumonia and it was....bad. He was really, really sick. Not like Wahl sounded at all. By the grace of God the hospital was able to pump my family member full of antibiotics, drain the infection and he pulled through.

I think it could have been something sudden exacerbated by the bronchitis, like a clot. Also, yes--vaccine.

Is his brother a forensic pathologist?

The only thing we know for certain is it's just another case of ABCS, Anything But the Clot Shots.
It's the leading cause of death for anyone that took the jab.

His pooper pirate brother is implying Grant was killed because he was detained for wearing a rainbow/soccer t-shirt to the stadium.
It's much more likely they call it a hate crime than ever admit his clot shots & boosters had anything to do with it

US and Qatar are different cultures. i respect both. we need to reject both Islamophobia AND homophobia. Qatari men's idea of bonding is to buy falcons for each other so they kill & eat pigeons. you know what Grant Wahl's idea of bonding is. different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like flakes of snow!

Qatar is more liberal than Saudi Arabia. women have been able to drive for decades. there's free education for Qatari nationals funded by the oil wealth, and 3 times as many women graduate as men!

Forum List

Back