I wonder why our police force are quitting in Democrat run cities?

I don't wonder at all why Police Force are quitting Rat's run cities.

Not at all.

If I was one of them I would quit too.
I wonder how you clothe and feed yourself.

Liberals support law enforcement...we want to see it more effective. We also want to see the Capitol Hill Police cop killer brought to justice. Do you? Didn't think so.

Not at all.

Liberals support law enforcement...we want to see it more effective. We also want to see the Capitol Hill Police cop killer brought to justice. Do you? Didn't think so.
You only support law enforcement for certain races. Others you want no law enforcement at all. How stupid is your post?

Hey...............they should all do what all the Dems, Libs, BLMs, and Snowflakes do!!!!

Get hired on at a business, and then PRETEND to work!! Get a free paycheck for just sittin on your ass for 8 hours a day, playing on your phone, going on "break", and going to "lunch"!!!

They should also have all the 911 and other phone calls go to voice mail.

Not at all.

You only support law enforcement for certain races. Others you want no law enforcement at all. How stupid is your post?

I support all law enforcement. You pick and choose your spots depending on who is being arrested and investigated.

Not at all.

I support all law enforcement. You pick and choose your spots depending on who is being arrested and investigated.
No you don’t . You never have. Of course you send more police to high crime areas. It’s you that has a problem when those areas are in certain racial neighborhoods. The law follows the crimes. You call it racist.

Is it because Democrats treat them as though they're the enemy and below them? Surely they're below LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ persons.

I didn't know the democrats were behind this, as the article posted didn't mention it. You sure they just don't have their feelings hurt at not being wanted at the gay pride events?

Not at all.

You have a vivid imagination...and, at best, a tenuous grasp on reality.

Not at all.

No you don’t . You never have. Of course you send more police to high crime areas. It’s you that has a problem when those areas are in certain racial neighborhoods. The law follows the crimes. You call it racist.
Feel free to quote me on that. You can't. You won't.

Meanwhile...enjoy your own shows of "support" for the police:

Not at all.

The reality is that the police are
HUNTING
MAGA
INSURRECTIONS
DOWN
DOGS.

I fully support it.

Not at all.

Three quotes of me with no context. WTF am I supposed to care about that? Like individual situations don’t matter? I never said they don’t. What I did say is crime happens most in certain areas of town and it’s not racist for the police to concentrate on those areas.

What quote did you provide do you think I should be ashamed of?

Not at all.

HUNTING
MAGA
INSURRECTIONS
DOWN
DOGS.

I fully support it.
The last thing we want is making America great right?

Not at all.

Three quotes of me with no context. WTF am I supposed to care about that? Like individual situations don’t matter? I never said they don’t. What I did say is crime happens most in certain areas of town and it’s not racist for the police to concentrate on those areas.

I'll leave shame to you.

I just clearly demonstrated that your support of the police depends on who is getting arrested. If you share their political views...you hate the cops. If you don't like their political views or skin color, you praise the cops.

Now, lie to us some more and tell us that isn't true.

Not at all.

HUNTING
MAGA
INSURRECTIONS
DOWN
DOGS.

I fully support it.
I happen to think America is great. In spite of people like yourself.

Not at all.

I'll leave shame to you.

I just clearly demonstrated that your support of the police depends on who is getting arrested. If you share their political views...you hate the cops. If you don't like their political views or skin color, you praise the cops.

Now, lie to us some more and tell us that isn't true.
You never thought maybe it’s the criminals? What they were charged for or what they were doing? That never dawned on you?

Why is your first thought about any crime the race of the person involved?

You sen to be very racist.

Not at all.

HUNTING
MAGA
INSURRECTIONS
DOWN
DOGS.

I fully support it.
I happen to think America is great. In spite of people like yourself.
Well it won’t be with people like you in charge.

Forum List

Back