Josh Hawley is not going anywhere.

You probably won't win in Missouri when John Danforth says his endorsement of you was a mistake. Hawley will probably face a primary and then a democrat thats going to cut him to pieces. His best hope is thay Cleaver chooses to stay in the house because if not, Hawley might be gone after 1 term.
Cleaver can’t leave the hood. His support drops to nothing outside of the slums of KC.

Wrong. But this statement is expected from the likes of you.
He is not wrong. He ONLY needs the ghetto to get elected because his district isn't comprised of ANY affluent areas. Outside the ghetto he only has the very poor districts of the metro. Were his district more southern in the high population affluent areas he'd be toast.
He is wrong. I know what district he represents and I know KC real well, having lived there and worked both sides of the river. You racists will support Hawley no matter what, but again, major republican players are distancing themselves from him. You are going to find out some things we have not heard yet about Hawley and that's going to sink him.
I am not wrong lol.
His district consists of the urban ghetto, independence, sugar creek etc. ALL SHITHOLES full of poor whites, Mexicans and Blacks. PERIOD

You probably won't win in Missouri when John Danforth says his endorsement of you was a mistake. Hawley will probably face a primary and then a democrat thats going to cut him to pieces. His best hope is thay Cleaver chooses to stay in the house because if not, Hawley might be gone after 1 term.
Cleaver can’t leave the hood. His support drops to nothing outside of the slums of KC.

Wrong. But this statement is expected from the likes of you.
If you think he’s stupid ass would get a second look statewide you’re an idiot. Not even an awomen could save his dumb ass.

View attachment 465399
Josh Hawley Is ‘Not Going Anywhere.’ How Did He Get Here?
The senator’s objection to the election results surprised some supporters. But interviews with dozens of people close to him show his growing comfort with doing what it takes to hold on to power.

There you have it straight from his anit-free election mouth. He is not going anywhere. Oh, they might be able to hold on to what little power he has, but face it. He opposes free elections and actively worked to overthrow free elections. Upward political mobility ended that day he chose to go against the United States, free elections, the constitution and rule of law. After all, he is of the minority party and the majority party along with independents will never vote a politician that supports overthrowing free elections or insurrection, to higher office. His aspirations are effectively terminated by the "Peter Principle". I see the same for other ring leaders in the Senate or house.
You and your one party BS can take a long walk off a short bridge, head first.
No one party system preferred or advocated. Not my fault republican party cannot be trusted to national office. I like republicans on state an local level much of the time. Around here they have not tried to overthrow free elections or voiced their approval. You cannot hope to end them at local level and they have been reasonable responsible at state level. Problem comes when going to the national level and having to support trumpism or get out. Who in their right mind would vote for radicals to run the country that have to prove they do not care about the constitution or rule of law? They might get away with it next time. Then we would be screwed and almost impossible to go back the the constitution. Maybe some responsible party will come forward.
Oh please. The dems nationally tolerate less dissent in their own ranks than the GOP for the most part. Besides it was not the Republicans who stopped vote counts in swing state big cites or used Chinese communist software to swing vote counts. If Thief in Chief Biden won straight up like Clinton, BO and others there would not have been the type of reaction there was. Still believe Biden is crooked as a hounds tooth but if he won legally the issue would not have been raised.
Believe what you like. It is the attempts and approval of attempts to overthrow the vote of the people, then the state electors, then the electoral vote itself, including influencing official to just cheat or over rule, and sending people to the capital to fight congress that the country will not tolerate. Hawley supported stopping the recording of votes against the orders of the states and the people, even after the deadly trump insurrection. He and people that approve are fascist supporters of ending the constitutional government of the country. If you lose. You lose and go home. You don't try to overthrow the election. If you do, you are no better than communist dictator supporters, and your political future in this country (as far upward mobility) drop to zero. He is a local problem to that state now.

View attachment 465399
The senator’s objection to the election results surprised some supporters. But interviews with dozens of people close to him show his growing comfort with doing what it takes to hold on to power.

There you have it straight from his anit-free election mouth. He is not going anywhere. Oh, they might be able to hold on to what little power he has, but face it. He opposes free elections and actively worked to overthrow free elections. Upward political mobility ended that day he chose to go against the United States, free elections, the constitution and rule of law. After all, he is of the minority party and the majority party along with independents will never vote a politician that supports overthrowing free elections or insurrection, to higher office. His aspirations are effectively terminated by the "Peter Principle". I see the same for other ring leaders in the Senate or house.

You can add Marjorie Taylor Greene and Madison Cawthorne to the "how in the hell did they get there in the first place" list.

You can add Marjorie Taylor Greene and Madison Cawthorne to the "how in the hell did they get there in the first place" list.
The increasingly radical left that is trying to stack the deck and eliminate any opposition from another party
is how people you don't like get elected.

Look at yourself in the mirror when looking to assign blame.

You don't try to overthrow the election.
Not even if there is very good and numerous evidence
of election fraud? Contesting a corrupt election is not "overthrowing" an election.
Your hyperbole shows a guilty recognition of corruption.

of election fraud? Contesting a corrupt election is not "overthrowing" an election.

Each state has it's own legal procedures for contesting election results where the Trump campaign had ample opportunity to present the evidence of the fraud that they kept claiming they had in interviews and press statements. The contesting phase of the election was complete when the states certified the election results. The Jan 6th Insurrection was a violent attempt to stop the valid EV count by Congress and was not a legal challenge to law and order.

Each state has it's own legal procedures for contesting election results where the Trump campaign had ample opportunity to present the evidence of the fraud that they kept claiming they had in interviews and press statements. The contesting phase of the election was complete when the states certified the election results. The Jan 6th Insurrection was a violent attempt the stop the valid EV count by Congress and was not a legal challenge to law and order.
Trump and the republicans have a Constitutionally guaranteed right to contest an election they feel is
illegitimate. Remember this? Gore to Contest Election Results

The riot at the Capitol was not endorsed or supported by Trump. Remember this? 'Not Guilty': Trump Acquitted On 2 Articles Of Impeachment As Historic Trial Closes

You are very good at parroting political charges that have already been debunked or shown to be
in error. Not so good at making sense.

Prove it it court. Until then, I am not willing to entertain the "evidence" if you are unable to get it to pass muster before the courts, as I consider them (especially in light of 60 something a forays in front of lower and appeals courts, overseen by republican and democrat judiciary, to include supreme court) to be competent authority. Otherwise, just another right wing conspiracy theory, an aberrant psychological obsession (at this point) that it's devotees lack perspective and self control to achieve release from. I still believe in the courts and rule of law. You have lost faith, allowing you to support overthrow of the rule of law, the constitution, and abiding by the outcome of the election by the people, the states, the electors and both houses of Congress. Contesting is one thing, attempting to overthrow the results by hook or crook is another, and not acceptable under our system of government and constitutional rule.

Trump and the republicans have a Constitutionally guaranteed right to contest an election they feel is
illegitimate. Remember this? Gore to Contest Election Results

Of course. On Dec. 13th Gore conceded

Gore said that while he was deeply disappointed and sharply disagreed with the high tribunal’s verdict, “partisan rancor must now be put aside.”

I accept the finality of the outcome, which will be ratified next Monday [Dec. 18] in the Electoral College,” Gore said. “And tonight, for the sake of our unity as a people and the strength of our democracy, I offer my concession.

Gore said that while he was deeply disappointed and sharply disagreed with the high tribunal’s verdict, “partisan rancor must now be put aside.”

I accept the finality of the outcome, which will be ratified next Monday [Dec. 18] in the Electoral College,” Gore said. “And tonight, for the sake of our unity as a people and the strength of our democracy, I offer my concession.
Yes. After doing all the things you condemn and attack Donald Trump for.

Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the reminder.

Not really, Gore actually won in the Fla SC.

On December 8, in a 4–3 decision, the Florida Supreme Court ruled that manual recounts should continue in all counties where a statistically significant number of undervotes were observed for the office of president.

The Bush campaign immediately filed suit, and the U.S. Supreme Court issued a writ of certiorari to take up the case the following day. On December 9, in a 5–4 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in the case of Bush v. Gore that the manual recounts must halt, and it agreed to hear oral arguments from both parties.

So as you see it was all over by Dec. 13th. Gore conceded for the sake of unity. He didn't launch a misinformation campaign to cause discord throughout the country.

On December 8, in a 4–3 decision, the Florida Supreme Court ruled that manual recounts should continue in all counties where a statistically significant number of undervotes were observed for the office of president.

The Bush campaign immediately filed suit, and the U.S. Supreme Court issued a writ of certiorari to take up the case the following day. On December 9, in a 5–4 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in the case of Bush v. Gore that the manual recounts must halt, and it agreed to hear oral arguments from both parties.

So as you see it was all over by Dec. 13th. Gore conceded for the sake of unity. He didn't launch a misinformation campaign to cause discord throughout the country.
Too late to try and clean the floor after the dog shit all over it. The Florida supreme court was hopelessly
partisan and the Supreme Court stepped in and put that bs to a complete stop.
And this reminds us all of how partisan these state and lower level judges can be, as Trump knows.

Gore finally conceded when he had no more cards left to play. Don't pee on my leg and try and
make Global Warming Al seem like a hero when he was nothing of the kind. He simply
ran out of options.

Thanks for the reminder.

And as I recall the US SC's reasoning to remove the case from the state, which is where it really belonged, was that realistically Florida would not finish its recount and eventual selection of a slate of electors, until after the Jan 6th drop dead date for certification.

Too late to try and clean the floor after the dog shit all over it. The Florida supreme court was hopelessly
And this reminds us all of how partisan these state and lower level judges can be, as Trump knows.

Gore finally conceded when he had no more cards left to play. Don't pee on my leg and try and
make Global Warming Al seem like a hero when he was nothing of the kind.
Dump was out of legs to piss on, so don't try this shit.

I'll be the first to admit the left did a really thorough job of stealing the election. When the judges
join in the theft there really isn't much one can do, Especially when the media and Big Tech
are in on the scheme.

But as my thread on
discarded ballots found in dumpsters in Maricopa county shows we continue to see little reminders
of how the 2020 election was indeed stolen right in front of everyone's eyes.

I'll be the first to admit the left did a really thorough job of stealing the election. When the judges
join in the theft there really isn't much one can do, Especially when the media and Big Tech
are in on the scheme.

But as my thread on
discarded ballots found in dumpsters in Maricopa county shows we continue to see little reminders
of how the 2020 election was indeed stolen right in front of everyone's eyes.
Nobody stole anything. Your "guy" lost every court challange he filed. Gore actually won his recount in Fla.

make Global Warming Al seem like a hero when he was nothing of the kind. He simply
ran out of options.

You shit all over the room when you tried to compared Gore's legal challenge and his conduct after he lost, to Trumps conduct after he lost all the Courts challenges in all the swing states.

Thanks for the reminder.

And as I recall the US SC's reasoning to remove the case from the state, which is where it really belonged, was that realistically Florida would not finish its recount and eventual selection of a slate of electors, until after the Jan 6th drop dead date for certification.

I think it was the Dec. 18th deadline for the EC vote that forced the issue.

View attachment 465399

Josh Hawley should be in jail with the other seditionists

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Forum List

Back