Jordan Peterson on the Russia-Ukraine war and the coming catastrophes.

Destroy the West? It isn't Americans dying, it's Russians and Ukrainians. Biden is the one ruining us. Even without this war, we'd be tanking. Let the Russians bleed out and lose their place as a world superpower. No one respects them any more.
3 people getting super wealth off this "war"...
1. Joe Biden
2. Zelensky
3. Putin

This war is designed to destroy the West. It is already bankrupting us and sending energy prices skyrocketing.
Jordan is confusing in that he's trying to please both sides! He very well could be losing it mentally again. He does though get some points right in the first 5 to 7 minutes!

Oh no! Jorden turns to religious superstitious beliefs at around 15 minutes!

But as clever as he is, he still doesn't quite understand that this is America's most critical war that is intended to neutralize Russia and thereby prevent the dangerous alliance with China.

I couldn't do anymore than 20 minutes when it was obviously turning into a meaningless word salad.

What do you think Hawk? Or it all to elusive and scattergun to comment on, to you too?

I think Jordan is headed back to the loony bin very shortly.

Jordan is confusing in that he's trying to please both sides! He very well could be losing it mentally again. He does though get some points right in the first 5 to 7 minutes!

Oh no! Jorden turns to religious superstitious beliefs at around 15 minutes!

But as clever as he is, he still doesn't quite understand that this is America's most critical war that is intended to neutralize Russia and thereby prevent the dangerous alliance with China.

I couldn't do anymore than 20 minutes when it was obviously turning into a meaningless word salad.

What do you think Hawk? Or it all to elusive and scattergun to comment on, to you too?

I think Jordan is headed back to the loony bin very shortly.
My God how idiotic can you be? The war is going to drive Russia right into the arms of CCP China.

Maybe if you watched the vid to the end, you’d see his point.

There is no possible way to “win a war” with Russia. Our sanctions mean nothing to them. As he points out, their people have been through far worse than anyone in the West can even imagine. One of their tactical missiles can take out all of UK.

We needed to team up with Stalin in WW2. Instead of teaming with Putin to take on China (the real threat), the idiots in charge of Western nations are going to destroy Ukraine, and sever resources from Russia. This will lead to economic catastrophe around the world. We are already seeing the beginning of it.

Destroy the West? It isn't Americans dying, it's Russians and Ukrainians. Biden is the one ruining us. Even without this war, we'd be tanking. Let the Russians bleed out and lose their place as a world superpower. No one respects them any more.
You didn’t watch the video. There will be a huge food supply issue in the coming years. You’re pretty naïve if you think Biden/Dems/Neocons won’t end up sending US troops to Ukraine when they run out of Slavs.

My God how idiotic can you be? The war is going to drive Russia right into the arms of CCP China.
Wellllll, yes if you put it that way.
I've watched too many of Jordan's vids. Can you make an attempt to put it down to any particular point he's trying to make. I can't.
Jordan is somewhere between mental illness and trying to make his name and fortune on utube.
There is no possible way to “win a war” with Russia.
I'm much more comfortable with saying that Russia will refuse to lose the war. And conversely, there's no way for Russia to win a war with America.
Our sanctions mean nothing to them.
That's not true at all. What is true is that Russia is in alliance with China and the Brics, and Russia has the determination to suffer for as long as it takes.
As he points out, their people have been through far worse than anyone in the West can even imagine.
Quite true but one of many topics Jordan is attempting to address. It doesn't take 50 minutes to say that.
One of their tactical missiles can take out all of UK.
That doesn't impress me. It's getting into a topic that must be excluded, right up until it isn't.
We needed to team up with Stalin in WW2.
You didn't have to share that with me.
Instead of teaming with Putin to take on China (the real threat), the idiots in charge of Western nations are going to destroy Ukraine, and sever resources from Russia.
That's an interesting twist. You're seeing China as the enemy and suggesting that the war with Russia wasn't necessary. To make my position clear, I'm of the opinion that Russia would have never become allied with the US. America is still of the opinion that Russia can be defeated.

I don't totally disagree with your opinion though, it's just that it's N.A. now.

Is there one single theme in Jordan's talk. You 'did' say it was worth watching?
This will lead to economic catastrophe around the world. We are already seeing the beginning of it.
Neither the US or Russia are going to suffer a lose easily. The question is, which side is going to have to take the blame.

If Turkey has already resorted to direct hostile action against Russia, we might not have to wait long to see how this 'Sitzkrieg is settled.

There is no possible way to “win a war” with Russia. Our sanctions mean nothing to them. As he points out, their people have been through far worse than anyone in the West can even imagine. One of their tactical missiles can take out all of UK.

We needed to team up with Stalin in WW2. Instead of teaming with Putin to take on China (the real threat), the idiots in charge of Western nations are going to destroy Ukraine, and sever resources from Russia. This will lead to economic catastrophe around the world. We are already seeing the beginning of it.
We didn't need to team up with Russia in WWII. We still could have easily beaten Germany. It would have taken longer and our casualties would have been higher, but Germany had no chance of victory. Even allied with the Russians, the Germans would stand no chance. It was Russia that needed the WAllies to defeat Germany. Without British support, Russia would have lost Moscow. With the loss of Moscow, Stalin would have lost access to the road and rail nets of the European USSR because everything connected in Moscow. Without Lend Lease the Russians couldn't have supported the war since most of their men were in the Red Army and the Red Army was fed by Lend Lease. As it was, the Russian civilians were on starvation rations during the war years. Without Lend Lease, the Red Army would have been on the same rations and there would have been even less food for the civilians building the tanks, aircraft and weapons the Red Army delended on. At best without British and American support, the Eastern Front would have been the Western Desert on steroids; a series of offensives moving as far as their supply lines could support followed by retreats to their supply centers. Both sides would be fighting a war of attrition neither could win. Eventually a negotiated peace would happen, probably with Germany holding most of the European USSR and the oil fields.

We didn't need to team up with Russia in WWII. We still could have easily beaten Germany. It would have taken longer and our casualties would have been higher, but Germany had no chance of victory. Even allied with the Russians, the Germans would stand no chance. It was Russia that needed the WAllies to defeat Germany. Without British support, Russia would have lost Moscow. With the loss of Moscow, Stalin would have lost access to the road and rail nets of the European USSR because everything connected in Moscow. Without Lend Lease the Russians couldn't have supported the war since most of their men were in the Red Army and the Red Army was fed by Lend Lease. As it was, the Russian civilians were on starvation rations during the war years. Without Lend Lease, the Red Army would have been on the same rations and there would have been even less food for the civilians building the tanks, aircraft and weapons the Red Army delended on. At best without British and American support, the Eastern Front would have been the Western Desert on steroids; a series of offensives moving as far as their supply lines could support followed by retreats to their supply centers. Both sides would be fighting a war of attrition neither could win. Eventually a negotiated peace would happen, probably with Germany holding most of the European USSR and the oil fields.
Where did you get all those ideas?
It's an accepted fact that Russia saved the world from Nazism.

Forum List

Back