Jonathan Turley: ‘No Alternative’ to Impeachment Inquiry into Biden

Turley sure didn't oppose "rush impeachments" when it came to Bill Clinton.
Turley isn't the democrats problem. Too Old Joe Biden is the democrat's problem.

Turley offers his legal opinions on the various Trump indictments, we'll see how they play out in court and on appeal.

Turley isn't pushing to impeach Joe Biden, the MAGA wing of House Republicans is pushing for it.

I'll bet that the democrats try to push Biden out, but old Joe hangs tough. We'll see.

Did you miss the “no direct evidence” part?
Did you miss that the dollar figures cover a few repairs that Hunter supposedly paid for totaling what? 10 grand?
There are $millions that went from US adversaries to the Biden Crime Family from selling access to Joe Biden.
We'll see how much evidence Comer can gather during the Impeachment Trial.

There are $millions that went from US adversaries to the Biden Crime Family from selling access to Joe Biden.
We'll see how much evidence Comer can gather during the Impeachment Trial.
And all the direct evidence you can find is a couple thousands in repairs that Hunter paid for.

Anyone ever notice how vague the accusations are?

They never actually say “Joe Biden”

They always say “Biden crime family” so they can conflate Hunter and Joe.

We know Hunter was selling the illusion of influence with his father. That’s fact.

But it was an illusion. That’s it.

And this whole impeachment thing is an illusion as well

Turley is a legal scholar just like I'm a chippendales dancer. Maybe he used to be, but these days he's just a faux noize shill.
Im not seeing that. He is always careful and measured with what he says. He is clearly brilliant and ive never heard him say anything that was later proven to be wrong.

What spending do you want to cut?
I dont have time to make that list. Lets just say a lot, starting with Ukraine funds, and funds that are being used to fascilitate the invasion at our border. Cut all social programs and welfare for illegals too.

I dont have time to make that list. Lets just say a lot, starting with Ukraine funds, and funds that are being used to fascilitate the invasion at our border. Cut all social programs and welfare for illegals too.
All of that would have ZERO effect on anything. It might make you feel good but wouldn’t matter one bit.

Whenever we ask “conservatives” what they would cut… we get a list of programs they just don’t like that add up to … essentially pennies

All of that would have ZERO effect on anything. It might make you feel good but wouldn’t matter one bit.

Whenever we ask “conservatives” what they would cut… we get a list of programs they just don’t like that add up to … essentially pennies
Believe me, i would end welfare for Americans too. That would save an ENORMOUS amount of money.

And all the direct evidence you can find is a couple thousands in repairs that Hunter paid for.
Anyone ever notice how vague the accusations are? They never actually say “Joe Biden”
They always say “Biden crime family” so they can conflate Hunter and Joe.
We know Hunter was selling the illusion of influence with his father. That’s fact.
But it was an illusion. That’s it.
And this whole impeachment thing is an illusion as well
You can try to say that Joe Biden did not directly receive any of the cash that went from US adversaries to Biden Family members, but that won't wash. We'll see during the Impeachment Trial how much evidence of wrongdoing there was.

Besides the money trail, other potential articles include:
1. Illegally forgiving $39b of student loan debt.
2. Open Borders, not enforcing US immigration laws
3. Abandining $85b of US military equipment in AFG

Democrats are shitting themselves that the Impeachment Trial will show how bad Biden is.
Its not the 67 votes that matter.
It the 11/24 votes that matters
Biden will withdraw, sooner rather than later, just watch
The Neo-GOP is being run by Rabid Right Wing Radicals who probably will not have enough votes to impeach good old Joe because all they have are innuendos and hyped up allegations based on those innuendos.

You can try to say that Joe Biden did not directly receive any of the cash that went from US adversaries to Biden Family members, but that won't wash. We'll see during the Impeachment Trial how much evidence of wrongdoing there was.

Besides the money trail, other potential articles include:
1. Illegally forgiving $39b of student loan debt.
2. Open Borders, not enforcing US immigration laws
3. Abandining $85b of US military equipment in AFG
See? It’s always “the Biden Crime Family”

Vague accusations that never actually include the President.

I can not only TRY to say there was no direct payments to JOE Biden… I am actually SAYING it

And you can show… nothing

The Neo-GOP is being run by Rabid Right Wing Radicals who probably will not have enough votes to impeach good old Joe because all they have are innuendos and hyped up allegations based on those innuendos.
Trump got impeached for a phone call asking Z for an investigation into corruption.
The Impeachment Trial will be very interesting.

Believe me, i would end welfare for Americans too. That would save an ENORMOUS amount of money.
How much? Be specific . We know you hate social programs ( as noted above) which exact ones?

And how much would they save?

Be specific.

See? It’s always “the Biden Crime Family”
Vague accusations that never actually include the President.
I can not only TRY to say there was no direct payments to JOE Biden… I am actually SAYING it
And you can show… nothing
I'm saying that selling influence, taking money from US adversaries, no matter which Biden it goes to, is Impeachable.

Trump got impeached for a phone call asking Z for an investigation into corruption.
The Impeachment Trial will be very interesting.

Trump didn’t ask for an investigation.

He asked for an ANNOUNCEMENT of one… he said “We’ll do the rest”

Clearly he wanted to use that announcement politically

Did you miss the “no direct evidence” part?

Did you miss that the dollar figures cover a few repairs that Hunter supposedly paid for totaling what? 10 grand?
Glad you have at least accepted the fact there is evidence.....will there be "direct evidence" i don't know....the criminal probe continues, and i highly doubt they will make it all publicly known until there are articles of impeachment, or at trial

But at least you have accepted there is evidence...admitting that is a first step, and you are far more long then many other dembot cultist

Trump didn’t ask for an investigation.
He asked for an ANNOUNCEMENT of one… he said “We’ll do the rest”
Clearly he wanted to use that announcement politically
So what? That is not impeachable. Biden already admitted he extorted Z to fire Shokin.

Comer already has a lot more than that to Impeach Biden.

Forum List

Back