Jonathan Price, unarmed black Texas man who was hailed as a “pillar of the community,” fatally shot by police officer as he tried to break up a fight

This should be breaking news right now— but it’s not.

Jonathan Price.

Say his name.

Do what the cops tells you to do.. stop being ignorant

So do ALL whites do what the cops tell them to?

Nope...and that’s why many are DEAD ignorant fools.
This shit isn’t complicated...it goes like this...”follow Officer demands or risk dying”
Simple shit

people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

Black Americans are killed at a much higher rate than White Americans

Blacks come in contact with cops at a higher rate than white people do.. 41% of dangerous weapons crimes are Black people that is a huge rate. Go away race Baiter

We come n contact more, because we are harrassed more. Post a link for that 41% dangerous weapons crap. Sorry racist I don't hide.

Jonathan Price.

Say his name.

This shit isn’t complicated...it goes like this...”follow Officer demands or risk dying”
Simple shit

Blacks come in contact with cops at a higher rate than white people do.. 41% of dangerous weapons crimes are Black people that is a huge rate. Go away race Baiter

We come n contact more, because we are harrassed more. Post a link for that 41% dangerous weapons crap. Sorry racist I don't hide.
harassed I saw 12 blacks you through red lights in less than 10 mins yesterday lol you all are not harassed enough

Almost no details. Did he not follow the commands of the cop?
he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

Shit is more likely to happen when you get yourself involved in a fight.

Isn't that what people hail as a great thing when someone carrying gets involved?

I don't know the specifics here but what are you arguing here? If the first man was being violent towards the woman are you arguing to just walk away?

If you get yourself shot by the police if you are carrying then it is probably your own damn fault.

"Hey, I am going to break up this fight, what could possibly go wrong?"
I bet when the video comes out it will show the black not listening to the cops probably looking like he’s going to retrieve a weapon.. just listen to the cops.

he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

Isn't that what people hail as a great thing when someone carrying gets involved?

I don't know the specifics here but what are you arguing here? If the first man was being violent towards the woman are you arguing to just walk away?

If you get yourself shot by the police if you are carrying then it is probably your own damn fault.

I bet when the video comes out it will show the black not listening to the cops probably looking like he’s going to retrieve a weapon.. just listen to the cops.

His superiors have seen the video and quickly charged the officer with murder.

Jonathan Price.

Say his name.

Simple shit

harassed I saw 12 blacks you through red lights in less than 10 mins yesterday lol you all are not harassed enough

You probably saw 20 whites do the same thing, you are just too much of a coward to admit it.

he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

Travis McMichael is in jail for self-defense, Kyle is in jail for self-defense all on video there is no question they’re putting white people in jail for self-defense against angry animalistic Black people he

he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

Travis McMichael is in jail for self-defense, Kyle is in jail for self-defense all on video there is no question they’re putting white people in jail for self-defense against angry animalistic Black people he

Finally your true self is coming out.

he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

Finally your true self is coming out.
The truth? Always

he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

Yeah, you need to make sure to get off the first shot, right? (you also skipping the second question)

I am a NRA Certified Firearms Instructor and also a Range Officer. I know how to carry responsibility.

If I draw my weapon it be the right thing to do at the time.

This knucklehead got himself involved in some serious shit that he had no business being involved in and he paid the price.

Stop being a stupid hate filled Moon Bat that always takes the side of the dumbass Negro. How about supporting law enforcement for a change?

he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

Yeah, you need to make sure to get off the first shot, right? (you also skipping the second question)

I am a NRA Certified Firearms Instructor and also a Range Officer. I know how to carry responsibility.

This knucklehead got himself involved in some serious shit that he had no business being involved in and he paid the price.

Stop being a stupid hate filled Moon Bat that always takes the side of the dumbass Negro. How about supporting law enforcement for a change?

Right, if you see some man assaulting some woman, walk away.

Not.

Jonathan Price.

Say his name.

Simple shit

You probably saw 20 whites do the same thing, you are just too much of a coward to admit it.

Suddenly this thread has gone silent. Why is that? Is it because the Texas Rangers, the agency that answers to the Republican Governor said it was murder after all?

From the link provided above. Reposted here for clarity.

Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas was arrested on Monday and charged with murder in connection with the Saturday night shooting death of Jonathan Price. Lucas was booked into the Hunt County Detention Center and bond was set at $1,000,000.

The Texas Rangers released the following statement Monday night:

At approximately 8:24 p.m. on Oct. 3, 2020, Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas responded to a disturbance call at the 100 block of Santa Fe Street for a possible fight in progress. Officer Lucas made contact with a man, later identified as 31-year-old Jonathan Price, who was reportedly involved in the disturbance. Officer Lucas attempted to detain Price, who resisted in a non-threatening posture and began walking away. Officer Lucas deployed his TASER, followed by discharging his service weapon striking Price. EMS was notified and Price was transported to Hunt Regional Hospital, where he later died. The preliminary investigation indicates that the actions of Officer Lucas were not objectionably reasonable. The Texas Rangers have charged Officer Lucas with the offense of Murder and booked him into the Hunt County Jail. This investigation is being conducted by the Texas Rangers, with the cooperation of the Wolfe City Police Department and the Hunt County District Attorney’s Office. No additional information is being released at this time.

So it seems the Cop bought the Blacks are nearly superhuman and extremely dangerous. And now he is facing a number of years in prison. I am sure that the defenders of the cops will applaud this. A bad cop did a bad thing. We weeded out the bad cop right?
Cops are 18 times more likely to be attacked by a black true bad Black people as a whole need to take responsibility for their actions this cop is a good cop like most cops are in was defending himself

Keep flying that flag Baby.
Facts are facts

If we didn't have a video of it this man would have been included in the stats of blacks attacking police officers.

`You broke my wrist!' Police sued for taking down wrong man
So all cops are bad because of this? Lol WHAT!?

I addressed your point. That caused you to create an argument no one is making as opposed to actually addressing what I said. Fail.
You did? You posted a incident that happen to a individual,, we are talking about blacks being victims because cops are hunting them.. you proved nothing maybe your just uneducated.. idk

That's exactly what happened in my post. He was attacked for no other reason than being black. These kinds of things happened all the time so any past stats are not legitimate.

With Stop and Frisk somewhere around 85% of those stopped were minorities and then they claimed that the most people caught with weapons were minorities.
Stop and frisk saves thousands of black lives in a high crime community.. not sure what your saying you want more blacks dead? Do you even hear what you’re saying? Are you saying it’s because they’re violating their constitutional rights? Are you talking about the removal of the guns the gun free zones or stop and frisk people who are doing suspicious things? you need to understand you sound like a fool.

The Courts Agreed that Stop and Frisk was Unconstitutional. So how can doing something unconstitutional be done in a constitutional manner?
Did it save black lives? Yes or no?

Many argue that banning guns completely would save lives. Are you saying you side with that argument?
Answer my question,, don’t run

I can't. I have no idea if it did or not and even if it did, it was unconstitutional. If you wish to argue it did, then it makes sense to expand it everywhere and include everyone. No?
Your not being honest., take care
You're

Jonathan Price.

Say his name.

Simple shit

Try that post again in English, please!

Suddenly this thread has gone silent. Why is that? Is it because the Texas Rangers, the agency that answers to the Republican Governor said it was murder after all?

From the link provided above. Reposted here for clarity.

Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas was arrested on Monday and charged with murder in connection with the Saturday night shooting death of Jonathan Price. Lucas was booked into the Hunt County Detention Center and bond was set at $1,000,000.

The Texas Rangers released the following statement Monday night:

At approximately 8:24 p.m. on Oct. 3, 2020, Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas responded to a disturbance call at the 100 block of Santa Fe Street for a possible fight in progress. Officer Lucas made contact with a man, later identified as 31-year-old Jonathan Price, who was reportedly involved in the disturbance. Officer Lucas attempted to detain Price, who resisted in a non-threatening posture and began walking away. Officer Lucas deployed his TASER, followed by discharging his service weapon striking Price. EMS was notified and Price was transported to Hunt Regional Hospital, where he later died. The preliminary investigation indicates that the actions of Officer Lucas were not objectionably reasonable. The Texas Rangers have charged Officer Lucas with the offense of Murder and booked him into the Hunt County Jail. This investigation is being conducted by the Texas Rangers, with the cooperation of the Wolfe City Police Department and the Hunt County District Attorney’s Office. No additional information is being released at this time.

So it seems the Cop bought the Blacks are nearly superhuman and extremely dangerous. And now he is facing a number of years in prison. I am sure that the defenders of the cops will applaud this. A bad cop did a bad thing. We weeded out the bad cop right?
Cops are 18 times more likely to be attacked by a black true bad Black people as a whole need to take responsibility for their actions this cop is a good cop like most cops are in was defending himself

Keep flying that flag Baby.
Facts are facts

If we didn't have a video of it this man would have been included in the stats of blacks attacking police officers.

`You broke my wrist!' Police sued for taking down wrong man
So all cops are bad because of this? Lol WHAT!?

I addressed your point. That caused you to create an argument no one is making as opposed to actually addressing what I said. Fail.
You did? You posted a incident that happen to a individual,, we are talking about blacks being victims because cops are hunting them.. you proved nothing maybe your just uneducated.. idk

That's exactly what happened in my post. He was attacked for no other reason than being black. These kinds of things happened all the time so any past stats are not legitimate.

With Stop and Frisk somewhere around 85% of those stopped were minorities and then they claimed that the most people caught with weapons were minorities.
Stop and frisk saves thousands of black lives in a high crime community.. not sure what your saying you want more blacks dead? Do you even hear what you’re saying? Are you saying it’s because they’re violating their constitutional rights? Are you talking about the removal of the guns the gun free zones or stop and frisk people who are doing suspicious things? you need to understand you sound like a fool.

The Courts Agreed that Stop and Frisk was Unconstitutional. So how can doing something unconstitutional be done in a constitutional manner?
Did it save black lives? Yes or no?

Many argue that banning guns completely would save lives. Are you saying you side with that argument?
Answer my question,, don’t run

I can't. I have no idea if it did or not and even if it did, it was unconstitutional. If you wish to argue it did, then it makes sense to expand it everywhere and include everyone. No?
Your not being honest., take care
You're
When you tell me you don’t understand the argument I’ll explain it to you proceed

NYT:

"A white Texas police officer has been charged with murder in the shooting death of 31-year-old Jonathan Price, a Black man who the officer shot while he was walking away from him. According to officials, the officer was attempting to detain Jonathon who intervened when he saw a man assaulting a woman at a gas station. ⁠"

he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

There have been very few Police Shootings of people armed with a gun that I have taken issue with. When the Baddie is armed I generally speaking support the cops in the shooting. Generally. Not automatically. One example was Stockton California where police fired 600 rounds at bank robbers and killed the hostage. Many cops shooting had no line of sight on the Baddies. In other words they couldn’t see the target but they were shooting anyway.

Now. When a cop shoots an unarmed person I am far less supportive. I am usually critical. And we should be critical.

As for Travis McMichaels. The three of them were out on a Crime Spree by Georgia Law. I am sure as a licensed and trained Firearms Instructor you would advise your students to obey the law. In Georgia that means no Bang Sticks. Waving one around is Aggravated Assault under Georgia Law.

Now. The problem with a Self Defense Shooting is that you can’t be committing a crime yourself when the shooting takes place. Now this legal principle needs no explanation for most people. In short every Robber would claim self defense if the clerk being robbed was shot. Obviously we would not want that.

The McMichaels committed several crimes. Including Felonies. And that means the shooting can not be considered Self Defense by Georgia Law. Not because they are White. Not because the victim was Black. Because the Law said so for decades before this day.

Many people felt that the Aggravated Assault laws did not take into consideration a situation where you could theoretically pull a weapon and defuse a situation. Changes to the law were being considered in Atlanta. Those changes went out the window for at least a few more years. Perhaps forever.

This is why I have written many times. If you are going to carry you need to learn what the law actually says and how it is applied. Not what you think it should say. Not what you think it means. Not what you believe it should be for Good Americans. What does the law actually say?

Rittenhouse was in a similar situation. He was in illegal possession of a rifle. The law says not under 18. He was 17. Nobody wrote the law after the fact. Nobody passed a special law just for Kyle. So he was committing a crime when the shooting happened. Again. We don’t want people claiming self defense when they kill a drug dealer who cheated them. So unless we remove that prohibition against Self Defense claims, and I for one would oppose it, we are left with my original suggestion. Learn the damned laws before you act.

Because in Georgia we have had many Self Defense claims upheld and recognized by the courts. No problem.

Biden just invoked Jacob Blake and George Floyd in a speech at Gettysburg, but not Price

get with the game, grandpa!

Rittenhouse was in a similar situation. He was in illegal possession of a rifle. The law says not under 18. He was 17. Nobody wrote the law after the fact. Nobody passed a special law just for Kyle. So he was committing a crime when the shooting happened. Again.

You may be a little confused on that.

The Wisconsin law says that someone under 18 can have possession of a rifle or shotgun. They can't have concealed carry or get a permit to buy a firearm but there is no law against a 17 being in possession of a rifle.

However, if he is guilty of illegally carrying a firearm at his age that has nothing to do with the murder charges against him. It was a clear case of self defense.

Jonathan Price.

Say his name.

Simple shit

because they commit crimes at higher rates--it's not rocket science
..in fact, they murder at 4 times the rate--so the rate by cops is LOWER

Same old right wing propaganda.
we know the truth and facts hurt you

Forum List

Back