Jon Stewart warns of more risks to the political system than just Trump

I blame Jon Stewart for Trumpybears rise to power.

He let us down in the morning of our greatest peril. He was the most trusted man on television for liberals and he quit, split, he left the left hanging without direction.....

He let us down in the morning of our greatest peril. He was the most trusted man on television for liberals and he quit, split, he left the left hanging without direction.....
One guy can do all that?

are you saying that lefties cant function on their own?.....

Not necessary to like him. Take a little time to see he has gone to the wall for our vets, way farther than any politician .

A comedian who is a deep state shill.

He makes some great points. Thoughts?

Sounds to me like he’s trying to warn you lefties that you are your own worst enemy:

"If a democratic system is having difficulty providing that or if it's being subverted by those who want to create chaos so that they can make a more authoritarian government, that's part of it, too,” he added.

So he did it on purpose to help install the Exalted One?
What he was over the years is what we see today. Now he becomes middle of the road? The swamp is in control and he works within it. Knowing the swamp is the boss.

Intellectually you wouldn't be able to hang with Mr Stewart. I was hoping for smart comments. Patrick Star might be a little more your speed ;)

drooling-slobber.gif

Sorry but anyone that voted for Biden is either dumb as a stump or easily led astray. In either case, these are not people we should rely on for advice.

Sorry but anyone that voted for Biden is either dumb as a stump or easily led astray. In either case, these are not people we should rely on for advice.

That's kinda the way we feel about anyone who voted for the Mango Menace. Now did you have something intelligent to say about Stewart's comments?

Sounds to me like he’s trying to warn you lefties that you are your own worst enemy:

"If a democratic system is having difficulty providing that or if it's being subverted by those who want to create chaos so that they can make a more authoritarian government, that's part of it, too,” he added.

The comment was about a democratic system - NOT democrats. :icon_rolleyes:

Remember Stewart left a year before the election so it's a little harsh to blame him for Trump. Could he have made a difference? Maybe. But Trevor Noah has done a pretty good job with the show, though I don't like him AS much.

Forum List

Back