Jon Stewart on Iran letter, RWs will like it

My question is: what is it with leftwingers and this jerk Stewart that they think anybody care what he says. They have this same love affair with Bill Maher

something about jerkoffs that attacks them...weird isn't it

And they accuse EVERY Republican/conservatives of listening to everything Rush Limbaugh says...
You guys sure appear to listen to him, you talk about him enough.

The only ones on this board that brings up Limbaugh is those on the left, I would venture to say it is 10-1 of the lefty nutters bringing up Limbaugh over the righty nutters.
My question is: what is it with leftwingers and this jerk Stewart that they think anybody care what he says. They have this same love affair with Bill Maher

And they accuse EVERY Republican/conservatives of listening to everything Rush Limbaugh says...

The only ones on this board that brings up Limbaugh is those on the left, I would venture to say it is 10-1 of the lefty nutters bringing up Limbaugh over the righty nutters.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about Jon Stewart, guess I was not clear.

Well said, Cletus.

Well said, Cletus.

They don't bring up Rush.....they just keep spewing his talking points.....which most of the time don't even make sense.

Yep they both do it.
Jon Stewart forgot to also say that Senator Kennedy did it under Regan and made a deal with the Soviet Union to undermine Regan's deal.

"Regan"?

Yep they both do it.
Jon Stewart forgot to also say that Senator Kennedy did it under Regan and made a deal with the Soviet Union to undermine Regan's deal.

"Regan"?

:wtf:
Did you or any of your hypocritical phony bastards ever complain or bitch when your fellow grammatically correct liberal assholes referred to President Ronald Reagan as "Raygun"?

Raygun was a moniker, to poke fun at his gun craziness....it wasn't a misspelling......so what does Regan stand for?

Nothing It was a typing error plain and simple.

A typing error is when you hit the wrong key.........looks to me like a spelling error....like someone doesn't know how to spell his name.:tinfoil:

Yep they both do it.

"Regan"?

Did you or any of your hypocritical phony bastards ever complain or bitch when your fellow grammatically correct liberal assholes referred to President Ronald Reagan as "Raygun"?

Raygun was a moniker, to poke fun at his gun craziness....it wasn't a misspelling......so what does Regan stand for?

A typing error is when you hit the wrong key.........looks to me like a spelling error....like someone doesn't know how to spell his name.:tinfoil:

I did not hit the a hard enough. Also considered a typing error.

Last edited:
Saw this today...Priceless:

10369593_806767356082987_3457027605990590283_n.jpg

"Regan"?

Well, if Obama had done what Reagan did, I'm sure conservatives would have already drawn up impeachment papers.....Reagan sold/shipped 1500 missiles to Iran while we had an embargo against selling weapons to Iran....so what do you have to say about that?

Seems like Republicans are hell bent on siding with the enemy and going against the Constitution, so enough of this crap that you all love the Constitution. You all love to be in control even if it means the ruination of America.

Well, if Obama had done what Reagan did, I'm sure conservatives would have already drawn up impeachment papers.....Reagan sold/shipped 1500 missiles to Iran while we had an embargo against selling weapons to Iran....so what do you have to say about that?

Seems like Republicans are hell bent on siding with the enemy and going against the Constitution, so enough of this crap that you all love the Constitution. You all love to be in control even if it means the ruination of America.

Roosevelt did the same in siding with Communist Russia in WWII. Sometimes you do have to side with an enemy. Iran contra no. That was when Conservatives started trying to change things but went no where. Media at that time was controlled by the left The voice of the people has not been heard for a very long time. It's about the special interests in both parties, not the people. Because of that, right wing radio and later Fox News started up.
Iran Contra plus many other things, is what Conservatives are talking about. Both sides are out of control and that needs to be changed, where our elected officials are held accountable under our Constitution.
I see that trying to be done with conservatives but I don't see that with the liberals.
Low ratings for congress is for both parties you know.
It is also why there are more Independents now than Dem's or Repubs.

Last edited:

Roosevelt did the same in siding with Communist Russia in WWII.
That's BS. Roosevelt never violated any of his powers as President. You can't claim that Roosevelt went against Congress in secret like Reagan and did something totally contrary to what he had agreed with Congress to do. Show me some links where FDR went against Congress and the people.

Sometimes you do have to side with an enemy.
The President has certain powers and he doesn't always have to tell the people what he is doing, but Reagan went completely against what he and Congress had agreed upon, and what he was supposed to do, it's a historical fact.

Iran contra no. That was when Conservatives started trying to change things but went no where. Media at that time was controlled by the left The voice of the people has not been heard for a very long time.
That wasn't the case at all. The media was telling it like it is, that it didn't suit the conservatives is another thing. That is why Faux News was created, to provide conservatives with what they wanted to hear, whether it is true or not.

It's about the special interests in both parties, not the people. Because of that, right wing radio and later Fox News started up.
Actually, it's more about lying to conservatives and getting them all riled up to believe stuff that isn't even true.

Iran Contra plus many other things, is what Conservatives are talking about. Both sides are out of control and that needs to be changed, where our elected officials are held accountable under our Constitution.
Granted there is corruption in either side, but lately, the right-wing seems to be totally acting bat-shit crazy. Trying to shut the government down, siding with the enemy and total disrespect of our President. Republicans are the ones that have dismissed the decorum in Congress, like that idiot shouting out to the President "You lie". Even if Wilson had been telling the truth that Obama was lying, that is not the way you handle things in Congress, at least not when we had sensible leaders. It is becoming more and more like the way they do business in other countries with complete chaos, all thanks to the Republicans.

I see that trying to be done with conservatives but I don't see that with the liberals.

You can't fool the people. If both parties have low ratings is due to the Democrats trying to work around the dysfunctional Republicans. They don't like to play fair, it is either what they want or nothing at all. The people are getting tired of it and hopefully will show it at election time.

Congress Republicans

Record Disapproval for Dems in Congress GOPers Congress Overall are Even Lower - ABC News

That's BS. Roosevelt never violated any of his powers as President. You can't claim that Roosevelt went against Congress in secret like Reagan and did something totally contrary to what he had agreed with Congress to do. Show me some links where FDR went against Congress and the people.

The President has certain powers and he doesn't always have to tell the people what he is doing, but Reagan went completely against what he and Congress had agreed upon, and what he was supposed to do, it's a historical fact.

Iran contra no. That was when Conservatives started trying to change things but went no where. Media at that time was controlled by the left The voice of the people has not been heard for a very long time.
That wasn't the case at all. The media was telling it like it is, that it didn't suit the conservatives is another thing. That is why Faux News was created, to provide conservatives with what they wanted to hear, whether it is true or not.

It's about the special interests in both parties, not the people. Because of that, right wing radio and later Fox News started up.
Actually, it's more about lying to conservatives and getting them all riled up to believe stuff that isn't even true.

Granted there is corruption in either side, but lately, the right-wing seems to be totally acting bat-shit crazy. Trying to shut the government down, siding with the enemy and total disrespect of our President. Republicans are the ones that have dismissed the decorum in Congress, like that idiot shouting out to the President "You lie". Even if Wilson had been telling the truth that Obama was lying, that is not the way you handle things in Congress, at least not when we had sensible leaders. It is becoming more and more like the way they do business in other countries with complete chaos, all thanks to the Republicans.

You can't fool the people. If both parties have low ratings is due to the Democrats trying to work around the dysfunctional Republicans. They don't like to play fair, it is either what they want or nothing at all. The people are getting tired of it and hopefully will show it at election time.

Congress Republicans

Record Disapproval for Dems in Congress GOPers Congress Overall are Even Lower - ABC News

I never said anything about Roosevelt violating anything. It was a general comment that sometimes you do need to side with your enemies. Iran Contra was not one of them. You totally ignored that comment.
Man your statements are so wrong and so biased that you can't even get what I was saying at all.
Talk about a closed mind.

Last edited:
I never said anything about Roosevelt violating anything. It was a general comment that sometimes you do need to side with your enemies. Iran Contra was not one of them. You totally ignored that comment.
Man your statements are so wrong and so biased that you can't even get what I was saying at all.

You tried to compare what Reagan did to what FDR did, and it is not the same. And I didn't ignore the Contra issue, it was part of Reagan's mess up. Point out which of my statements are "so" wrong....everything I have said is the truth. Every News outlet (except Faux News, of course) is coming down hard on Republicans just in the last few months for the way they are behaving. If conservatives think it is going to endear the majority of Americans to their party, they are dead wrong.

Congress Republicans

Historical FACT. The courts DID find FDR violated the law with Japanese interment camps.

You tried to compare what Reagan did to what FDR did, and it is not the same. And I didn't ignore the Contra issue, it was part of Reagan's mess up. Point out which of my statements are "so" wrong....everything I have said is the truth. Every News outlet (except Faux News, of course) is coming down hard on Republicans just in the last few months for the way they are behaving. If conservatives think it is going to endear the majority of Americans to their party, they are dead wrong.

The reference was about sometimes you do need to side with your enemies like FDR did.
Not what Reagan did to what FDR did.
I am agreeing with you, the Iran Contra was Reagan's mess up and that was not one of those times that we should have sided with our enemy.

I don't think that it is a good idea at all to let Iran pursue their nuclear weapons program after ten years.
We have no idea who our President will be in 10 years from now in order to renew or reject that negotiation.

Congress Republicans

Historical FACT. The courts DID find FDR violated the law with Japanese interment camps.

We're talking about siding with the enemy..........at the time the US thought of Japan as the enemy, and his actions were not the same as siding an enemy.

Congress Republicans

We're talking about siding with the enemy..........at the time the US thought of Japan as the enemy, and his actions were not the same as siding an enemy.
So more like when "Teddy" worked with the USSR to try and defeat RWR?

Congress Republicans

So more like when "Teddy" worked with the USSR to try and defeat RWR?

Post a link, cause I sure as hell don't know what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back