JOKE OF THE YEAR: Obama Warns TRUMP Not To 'OVERUSE' Executive Action

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

'Do as I SAY, NOT as I DO' doesn't even begin to cover the HYPOCRISY and HILARIOUSNESS of this 'advise' Barry has for Trump.

Barry, upon winning the election in 2008, immediately broke his oath of office and began repeatedly violating both Constitution and Rule of Law by by-passing Congress and 'ruling' by Executive Order / Action. NOW Barry and liberals are afraid to death that Trump will govern using the precedence set and the new Executive Powers created by Barak Obama.

Karma is such a BIT@H! :lmao:

Obama to Trump: Don’t overuse “executive actions”

"“Keep in mind, though, that my strong preference has always been to legislate when I can get legislation done,” Obama said from the Cabinet Room in the White House. “In my first two years, I wasn’t relying on executive powers, because I had big majorities in the Congress and we were able to get bills done, get bills passed. And even after we lost the majorities in Congress, I bent over backwards consistently to try to find compromise..."

:wtf: Hillary is not the only one 'dain bramaged'!

This is the jack ass who arrogantly argued with Republicans, justifying him doing whatever he wanted by saying:
'I won'

'If Congress won't act in a timely manner I will take action.' (Yeah, the Constitution grants the President Legislative Power when Congress isn't working as fast as he would like...:rolleyes:)

"Elections have Consequences."

"Republicans can come along, but they have to get in the back of the bus."

“So my suggestion to the president-elect is, you know, going through the legislative process is always better, in part because it’s harder to undo,” he said."

What a hypocritical Liberal d!ck!

Obama did have some good news for Republicans, though - Barry has no intention of going anywhere. He plans on being a major part of the DNC's future.

"President Obama sees a role for himself in rebuilding the Democratic Party after he leaves office — coach. “What I am interested in is just developing a whole new generation of talent,” Obama told NPR’s Steve Inskeep in an interview airing on Morning Edition."

In 2014 Obama made the Mid-term Elections all about HIM - his vision, his policies, his way ahead....and Americans responded by giving the Democrats an historic, record-setting loss.

In the final days of the 2016 Presidential campaign Barry once again declared this election was about HIM, HIS policies, HIS, way ahead, HIS legacy....and once again Americans rejected him and gave the Democrats yet another historic, record-setting LOSS.

Let's hope the DNC / Liberals DON'T smarten up, that they embrace Hillary as their 2020 candidate, and once again have Barry step forward to remind everyone that the 2020 election - with Hillary as their banner-carrier is all about HIM and HIS policies and path.

:happy-1:

Pretty sure Trump will undo a lot of the meat puppet faggots EO's. That's what needs to be done.

Trump's case is different than that of Obama.

The Congress and the courts will stop Trump cold when he tries to overreach.

Why would Trump overuse Executive Orders?

He has a Republican House and Senate and will appoint conservative judges

'Do as I SAY, NOT as I DO' doesn't even begin to cover the HYPOCRISY and HILARIOUSNESS of this 'advise' Barry has for Trump.

Barry, upon winning the election in 2008, immediately broke his oath of office and began repeatedly violating both Constitution and Rule of Law by by-passing Congress and 'ruling' by Executive Order / Action. NOW Barry and liberals are afraid to death that Trump will govern using the precedence set and the new Executive Powers created by Barak Obama.

"“Keep in mind, though, that my strong preference has always been to legislate when I can get legislation done,” Obama said from the Cabinet Room in the White House. “In my first two years, I wasn’t relying on executive powers, because I had big majorities in the Congress and we were able to get bills done, get bills passed. And even after we lost the majorities in Congress, I bent over backwards consistently to try to find compromise..."

This is the jack ass who arrogantly argued with Republicans, justifying him doing whatever he wanted by saying:
'I won'

'If Congress won't act in a timely manner I will take action.' (Yeah, the Constitution grants the President Legislative Power when Congress isn't working as fast as he would like...:rolleyes:)

“So my suggestion to the president-elect is, you know, going through the legislative process is always better, in part because it’s harder to undo,” he said."

Obama did have some good news for Republicans, though - Barry has no intention of going anywhere. He plans on being a major part of the DNC's future.

"President Obama sees a role for himself in rebuilding the Democratic Party after he leaves office — coach. “What I am interested in is just developing a whole new generation of talent,” Obama told NPR’s Steve Inskeep in an interview airing on Morning Edition."

In 2014 Obama made the Mid-term Elections all about HIM - his vision, his policies, his way ahead....and Americans responded by giving the Democrats an historic, record-setting loss.

In the final days of the 2016 Presidential campaign Barry once again declared this election was about HIM, HIS policies, HIS, way ahead, HIS legacy....and once again Americans rejected him and gave the Democrats yet another historic, record-setting LOSS.

Let's hope the DNC / Liberals DON'T smarten up, that they embrace Hillary as their 2020 candidate, and once again have Barry step forward to remind everyone that the 2020 election - with Hillary as their banner-carrier is all about HIM and HIS policies and path.

Uh, note to moron, come in moron....Obama HAD NO CHOICE....HE HAD BOTH A CONGRESS AND A SENATE THAT REFUSE TO WORK WITH HIM AND HE HAD SHIT TO DO.......GET OVER IT AND STOP MAKING UP SHIT, WE GOT A MORON COMING INTO THE WHITE HOUSE WHO'S HAS A MONOPOLY ON MAKIN SHIT UP, HE DON'T NEED NO HELP

'I won'

Uh, note to moron, come in moron....Obama HAD NO CHOICE....HE HAD BOTH A CONGRESS AND A SENATE THAT REFUSE TO WORK WITH HIM AND HE HAD SHIT TO DO.......GET OVER IT AND STOP MAKING UP SHIT, WE GOT A MORON COMING INTO THE WHITE HOUSE WHO'S HAS A MONOPOLY ON MAKIN SHIT UP, HE DON'T NEED NO HELP

so what "shit" did OBAMA DO---with his executive priv. ????

'I won'

He has just been playing his role in the whole mess that has been made in DC. Nothing new really. People eventually reject evil when another evil is forced upon them. It is human nature.

Obama is the last person who should be telling Trump what he should/shouldn't be doing.

I'll be so damn glad when that idiot is out of office.

Does anyone not see that obama is desperately trying to create the narrative for his legacy. He is a loser of epic proportions so he has to signal to the msm how to go about describing his legacy. Much as he has fictionalized how much more the us is respected and liked in the world, this is more of what he is good at, lying to continue the whole con that has been his presidency. Already the media has laid off the slaughter in Syria to,shield,obama. Uh, can we name any world leaders who are singing the praises of obama as a great leader of the world. Well maybe the pajama boy in Canada. I mean can we even name any friends obama has. Narcissism is a lonely soul.

Why would Trump overuse Executive Orders?

He has a Republican House and Senate and will appoint conservative judges

OMG, I agree with Winger on something. The Republicans had better learn from Obama's mistakes, and so should the public. If you govern by EOs, the next Chief Executive can wipe it away on their 1st day in office.

But, if you own all 3 branches of government, you legislate your butts off and pass laws. Then with you appointing the Supreme Court judges, when the next person tries to circumvent the constitution and bypass the laws you put in, you can stop, or impeach them.

And finally---------->Republicans better understand a cold, hard, fact------------>the reason that the economy has been as sluggish as it has been, or if you are a Democrat, not as robust as you had liked.......is because nobody knew what was coming next with this administration. You can't build an economy on EOs no matter which party you are, because then it is at one persons whim, not to mention it can be repealed on one persons whim, AFTER the business invested money to comply with whim one!

Not to many businesses are going to open their corporate wallet without regulatory stability, and a governmental economic roadmap that can be enforced through law. An EO is a temporary law, a law that ceases on Jan 20th if the incoming President so desires. And so, the Republicans had better learn, and take what is the much more difficult route, and pass laws that can be enforced and not over ridden. Do that, and Trump will succeed wildly as business sees long term opportunity. Try using EOs and business will see it as a possible 4 year, or 8 year window at best, and not worthy of a long term investment in factory's!

Uh, note to moron, come in moron....Obama HAD NO CHOICE....HE HAD BOTH A CONGRESS AND A SENATE THAT REFUSE TO WORK WITH HIM AND

Dear SNOWFLAKE,

Thank you for your justification as to why President Obama REPEATEDLY VIOLATED BOTH CONSTITUTION AND RULE OF LAW, but I just wanted to inform you that you are FULL OF SHIT!

The LEGISLATIVE BRANCH is charged with making laws, NOT the Executive Branch.
The Constitution does NOT say, "If Congress refuses to move as fast as the President would like AND / OR if Congress does not give the President exactly what he wants the President then has the power to by-pass Congress and unilaterally do whatever the f* he wants as if he were/is 'King'.

If Congress disagrees with the President, the Separation of Powers clearly states the President is 'SHIT OUT OF LUCK'! The President does NOT have the Constitutional authority to declare, I am tired of waiting - I am going to make my own laws'.

WTF DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

Let's say for a minute that the world is completely F*ed up and you and Barry make the rules - based on your argument, the in-coming President, Donald Trump, now has the power to do whatever the f* he wants just by saying 'Congress would not work with me, they would not give me what I wanted, and refused to do so in a timely manner.

I want you and the other numb-nut liberals who believe Obama was justified in violating the Constitution to do what he wanted to remember this day - REMEMBER THIS ARGUMENT - so when Trump does exactly what Barry did and you start bitching and screaming, we can remind you of YOUR argument, about how YOU argued Trump has the authority called upon and used by Barry before him...right before we tell you to STFU!

Lefties tend to ignore what is actually IN the constitution, but love to cite what "progressive" Supreme Court justices SAY is in the Constitution (for example, the "right" to marry someone of your own gender).

The Congress - being the representatives of the people - make the policies of the United States and incorporate them into law. The President's job is to enforce and execute the laws. When he makes policy and codifies them in executive orders, and when he directs the Executive Departments to implement HIS policies through regulations, he is overstepping his Constitutional powers.

We have an expression, "The Bully Pulpit." This expression codifies the fact that, under our Constitution, the President cannot make policies or laws, he can only "bully" Congress (or not) into doing what he wants, using his own political capital with the People.

Hence, Barry was a rogue President. We will be well rid of him in a few short weeks. Trump has a moral and ethical obligation, under the Constitution, to un-do all of the unconstitutional things that Barry did and tried to do. But since Trump is not really a Conservative, I suspect a lot of the Obama bullshit will remain.

Forum List

Back