CDZ Johnson & Johnson vaccine: beware

Agreed, I'm not getting the J&J shot, or any at this time. It's up to 28 people in the U.S. with severe brain clots now, several dead and more in the ICU. Naaaaaaaaaah ----- and what is it doing to MOST of the people who get the J&J shot? Do they all get just a little brain damage, hard to be sure of or document? There is no use assuming that something that has catastrophic lethal effects in some people has no effect at all in any others.

I paid my stupid dues already when Pres. Gerald Ford had his fake epidemic: the swine flu that never happened at all, nobody caught anything, nothing happened: just doctors trying to make themselves important. Like now. So 7 million got vaccinated for nothing, me included, and hundreds were paralyzed, some permanently, some died. Sheeeeeeeeesh, I'm not getting talked into this craziness again.
200,000,000 plus shots given, 28 blood clots. Chances of having blood clots is 0.0000014%.

33,000,000 cases of covid-19, 585,000 deaths. Chances of dying from covid-19 2%.

You are approximately 1,000,000 times more likely to die from the virus than you are from the shot.

That's the fact.
And The Pill causes bloodclots. That is .3% to 1% over 10 years. That's about .02% to .1% per year.

You are more likely to get a bloodclot from the Pill than the shot.

That's a fact

Agreed, I'm not getting the J&J shot, or any at this time. It's up to 28 people in the U.S. with severe brain clots now, several dead and more in the ICU. Naaaaaaaaaah ----- and what is it doing to MOST of the people who get the J&J shot? Do they all get just a little brain damage, hard to be sure of or document? There is no use assuming that something that has catastrophic lethal effects in some people has no effect at all in any others.

I paid my stupid dues already when Pres. Gerald Ford had his fake epidemic: the swine flu that never happened at all, nobody caught anything, nothing happened: just doctors trying to make themselves important. Like now. So 7 million got vaccinated for nothing, me included, and hundreds were paralyzed, some permanently, some died. Sheeeeeeeeesh, I'm not getting talked into this craziness again.
Oh, here is a thought. They stopped SARS from becoming a pandemic. That's how causality works. Maybe someone might have thought, if we do something then maybe there wont be a pandemic. If we do nothing there will be a pandemic. Hmmm.

If you don't need the vaccine don't get it. Democrats wouldn't be pushing it so hard and lying about the demand if it was good for Americans.
That's it! You've said exactly what I'm trying to enunciate to myself, thanx. Whatever Dems are pushing, pushing, pushing --- is always going to be bad for us. Because they are authoritarians, totalitarians; and their main central purpose is to get us under their control, WHATEVER lies they have to tell to do it.

Oh, here is a thought. They stopped SARS from becoming a pandemic. That's how causality works. Maybe someone might have thought, if we do something then maybe there wont be a pandemic. If we do nothing there will be a pandemic. Hmmm.
Not with shots, they sure didn't. SARS went away on its own, within a few months, like MERS did shortly thereafter, like the 1918 influenza went away within a year and a half and never came back. Many diseases in history have done that; others haven't.

Your logic in this post is bad. What happened with COVID is that "they" said, the terrible leftists, let's put lots and lots of cruel restrictions on people and then there won't be a pandemic! So they did that but there was still a pandemic. So then we had both cruel restrictions and also a terrible pandemic, since the virus didn't care how mean Democrats were to other humans. And the virus also didn't care at all about the cruel restrictions, which it blew right past.

I have a good friend whos 19 year healthy daughter got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, mostly because it was a one time only shot.
Results - vaccine caused an infection around heart that resulted in her having to have an ablation. The doctor has ruled that it was the vaccine that was the only cause. Lawsuit is underway

Here is the amazing part of the whole vaccine mess. My wife and I have thought about getting it but it ended up that we both did not. When mentioning this in our small IT team department where one of the people in the team hasn't been at the office for over a year due to fear, I was accused of not having a heart.

But I do have a brain,

Yes I have analyzed the data. That is something that I do daily for my job, sifting through terabytes of data to get answers. Fact: 80% of the people who have died are above the age of retirement - just like in a natural life expectancy.

So much illogical fear.
Here's an thought. Seeing as the vaccine doesn't have any virus or bacteria and can't possibly cause an infection, then it was the Dr. that is covering up having caused the infection. Yeah, I'd say he sure should be sued for malpractice. To bad your friend is gonna sue the wrong person.

Not with shots, they sure didn't. SARS went away on its own, within a few months, like MERS did shortly thereafter, like the 1918 influenza went away within a year and a half and never came back. Many diseases in history have done that; others haven't.

Your logic in this post is bad. What happened with COVID is that "they" said, the terrible leftists, let's put lots and lots of cruel restrictions on people and then there won't be a pandemic! So they did that but there was still a pandemic. So then we had both cruel restrictions and also a terrible pandemic, since the virus didn't care how mean Democrats were to other humans. And the virus also didn't care at all about the cruel restrictions, which it blew right past.
Yeah. Contact tracing and mitigation. I bet you think that the Y2K was a hoax too because computers didn't crash. After all, why would they crash just because the number stored goes from 1999 to 0? Don't computers have infinite memory?

Almost any adverse effect from the vaccine is shared with the virus itself.
You think the vaccine is bad? COVID is worse.

I got the one shot vaccine no issues at all there are always going to be some people who adverse reactions to any vaccine.

I got the J&J shot as well. No adverse effects. In fact, I had fewer effects than most of my friends who got the Moderna and Pfizer shots.

Yeah. Contact tracing and mitigation. I bet you think that the Y2K was a hoax too because computers didn't crash. After all, why would they crash just because the number stored goes from 1999 to 0? Don't computers have infinite memory?
Y2K was also people who didn't deserve authority trying to make themselves important. They talked up a crisis that never, ever happened. It was a nothingburger. Nothing happened. If no one had paid ANY attention to it, still nothing would have happened. Like Gerald Ford's swine flu that never happened. But he sure killed and paralyzed a lot of people with his useless vaccine. No wonder he lost that election.

The logic you are missing is that while the pandemic DID happen ---- all the cruel regimenting commands that no one could leave their homes, no one could shop, no one could go to work, no one could visit, no one could have funerals, everyone would have to burka-up their faces ------

None of that worked. The pandemic viruses just sailed merrily on. So we had two terrible things that happened: the epidemic, and also what was even worse, all the totalitarian, authoritarian leftist orders intended to make the whole nation miserable and get control of us. You want to keep this going forever, don't you?

If you don't need the vaccine don't get it. Democrats wouldn't be pushing it so hard and lying about the demand if it was good for Americans.
That's it! You've said exactly what I'm trying to enunciate to myself, thanx. Whatever Dems are pushing, pushing, pushing --- is always going to be bad for us. Because they are authoritarians, totalitarians; and their main central purpose is to get us under their control, WHATEVER lies they have to tell to do it.
Yeah. They own black helicopters and SUVs and are following you around. I bet you hear them at night, digging through your garbage. They were raccoon suits to disguise themselves. Don't be fooled. And did you know that they use microwaves that they beam into your house to control your mind. That's why you get those bad dreams and headaches. There is a way to fix that. If you surround your bed with copper wire netting it creates what is called a Faraday cage that shields you from the electromagnetic radiation. I have a link. You can buy it

Y2K was also people who didn't deserve authority trying to make themselves important. They talked up a crisis that never, ever happened. It was a nothingburger. Nothing happened. If no one had paid ANY attention to it, still nothing would have happened. Like Gerald Ford's swine flu that never happened. But he sure killed and paralyzed a lot of people with his useless vaccine. No wonder he lost that election.

The logic you are missing is that while the pandemic DID happen ---- all the cruel regimenting commands that no one could leave their homes, no one could shop, no one could go to work, no one could visit, no one could have funerals, everyone would have to burka-up their faces ------

None of that worked. The pandemic viruses just sailed merrily on. So we had two terrible things that happened: the epidemic, and also what was even worse, all the totalitarian, authoritarian leftist orders intended to make the whole nation miserable and get control of us. You want to keep this going forever, don't you?
That's exactly what I said. You believe Y2K was a conspiracy.
Causality is a bit of a difficult concept for you. Here is a clue. The cause comes BEFORE the effect. Think about it. You'll get it.

How about the world is flat? Gonna go with that too?

Yeah. They own black helicopters and SUVs and are following you around. I bet you hear them at night, digging through your garbage. They were raccoon suits to disguise themselves. Don't be fooled. And did you know that they use microwaves that they beam into your house to control your mind. That's why you get those bad dreams and headaches. There is a way to fix that. If you surround your bed with copper wire netting it creates what is called a Faraday cage that shields you from the electromagnetic radiation. I have a link. You can buy it
You certainly have a lurid imagination!

Though I like the raccoon idea ----

That's exactly what I said. You believe Y2K was a conspiracy. How about the world is flat? Gonna go with that too?
No, Y2K was a mistake. That is obvious now, since after all that carry-on, nothing actually happened. You think you're a mind-reader, don't you? You aren't any good at it.

Gerald Ford's missing swine flu epidemic and the 7 million vaccinated people who were vaccinated for absolutely no reason because there was never a single case of that swine flu, that was also a mistake.

But because that mistake was made, people should have learned from it, and not given power-hungry petty bureaucrats like Fauci so much power to ruin the country. But it's just like Bush going to war in Iraq 30 years after Vietnam, and forgetting the obvious lessons he should have learned from that. (The lesson was, Don't!) Instead they swanned around like little Hitlers and messed up everyone's lives --------- AND we had a pandemic anyway, because of course the virus didn't care about whatever the jackbooted doctors were up to.

That's exactly what I said. You believe Y2K was a conspiracy. How about the world is flat? Gonna go with that too?
No, Y2K was a mistake. That is obvious now, since after all that carry-on, nothing actually happened. You think you're a mind-reader, don't you? You aren't any good at it.

Gerald Ford's missing swine flu epidemic and the 7 million vaccinated people who were vaccinated for absolutely no reason because there was never a single case of that swine flu, that was also a mistake.

But because that mistake was made, people should have learned from it, and not given power-hungry petty bureaucrats like Fauci so much power to ruin the country. But it's just like Bush going to war in Iraq 30 years after Vietnam, and forgetting the obvious lessons he should have learned from that. (The lesson was, Don't!) Instead they swanned around like little Hitlers and messed up everyone's lives --------- AND we had a pandemic anyway, because of course the virus didn't care about whatever the jackbooted doctors were up to.
That would be because IT and programmers updated the code so that the stored dates are based on a different starting year. That way the year didn't go from 1999 to zero.

Cause comes first then effect. And if you know how computer programming works, you can predict the cause and know what the effect will be. Then you can do something that causes it to not have the effect. That is how problems are solved. The great conspiracy is that all the programmers learned how to program then did their job and fixed the problem BEFORE it CAUSED the problem. ( A problem is a bad effect.)

I was right about you believing Y2K conspiracy. So that kinda says I can figure your mind out. It's not mind reading. It's experience and deductive reasoning. By your reply it sure appears you believe the Earth is flat too. I thought for sure you'd say "no". I'm gonna have to work on my mind reading skill. Did you go and put up that EM shielding already? Damn, it makes mind reading so much harder.

200,000,000 plus shots given, 28 blood clots. Chances of having blood clots is 0.0000014%.

33,000,000 cases of covid-19, 585,000 deaths. Chances of dying from covid-19 2%.

You are approximately 1,000,000 times more likely to die from the virus than you are from the shot.

That's the fact.
And The Pill causes bloodclots. That is .3% to 1% over 10 years. That's about .02% to .1% per year.

You are more likely to get a bloodclot from the Pill than the shot.

That's a fact
100,000 times more likely.

Almost any adverse effect from the vaccine is shared with the virus itself.
You think the vaccine is bad? COVID is worse.
Not for 19 year olds - covid is not as deadly as the common flu for her age group.

She nearly died because the J&J vaccine caused her atrial fibrillation. This is not normal for a healthy 19 year old girl.
Atrial fibrillation is not especially deadly. In fact, it’s almost never deadly.

Basically any reaction to the vaccine could happen in a live infection and at a higher likelihood.

Forum List

Back