CDZ Johnson & Johnson vaccine: beware

I was right about you believing Y2K conspiracy. So that kinda says I can figure your mind out. It's not mind reading. It's experience and deductive reasoning. By your reply it sure appears you believe the Earth is flat too. I thought for sure you'd say "no". I'm gonna have to work on my mind reading skill. Did you go and put up that EM shielding already? Damn, it makes mind reading so much harder.
Oh, I see -- you're crazy. Okay, got it.

She nearly died because the J&J vaccine caused her atrial fibrillation. This is not normal for a healthy 19 year old girl.
Atrial fibrillation is not especially deadly. In fact, it’s almost never deadly.

Basically any reaction to the vaccine could happen in a live infection and at a higher likelihood.
Tell my dead uncle that atrial fibrillation is not deadly.

That isn't something that healthy 19 year old's go through.

Again, you aren't doing the math. Covid isn't dangerous to 19 year old's. Developing life time heart issues at 19 is.

Crap, it is like the left simply can't think logically at all.

Again, you aren't doing the math. Covid isn't dangerous to 19 year old's. Developing life time heart issues at 19 is.

The COVID vaccine is less dangerous to 19 year olds than COVID. There's a very low chance a 19 year old gets complications from COVID. There's a very much lower chance of a complication from the vaccine.

You are basing everything on a single incident. That's not logical in the least.

She nearly died because the J&J vaccine caused her atrial fibrillation. This is not normal for a healthy 19 year old girl.
Atrial fibrillation is not especially deadly. In fact, it’s almost never deadly.

Basically any reaction to the vaccine could happen in a live infection and at a higher likelihood.

I just got the J&J vaccine two hours ago.

I just got the J&J vaccine two hours ago.
Nice knowing you.

Forum List

Back