Johns Hopkins: More gun control needed to prevent second civil war

Nope. I never said any such thing. Nothing even close to that.
Did I say “ you “ did ?
I don't own a single gun.
I directed my response concerning the “ gunaholics” crowd.
Only if you classify yourself as one, should you assume I meant you. I’d be happy to tell you what I mean by the term.

Did I say “ you “ did ?

I directed my response concerning the “ gunaholics” crowd.
Only if you classify yourself as one, should you assume I meant you. I’d be happy to tell you what I mean by the term.

You replied to what I said.

I don't know any gun owners that own a single gun...

I would bet the majority of single gun owners are democrats who are new gun owners, who bought the gun because of the massive increase in crime in the blue cities they created with their votes....

A recent report by the Center for Gun Violence Solutions, which is part of Johns Hopkins (Michael) Bloomberg School of Public Health, conflates private gun ownership with armed insurrection in order to advocate for expanded gun control.

The 32-page study, which is titled “Defending Democracy: Addressing the Danger of Armed Insurrection,” not only revisits and revises the Jan. 6th protest – even though no protesters were armed and the only casualty was 35-year-old Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, who was shot and killed by Capitol Police – it resurrects actual armed insurrections from American history, such as Shays’ Rebellion of 1786, the Whiskey Rebellion of 1791 and the American Civil War.

The three authors, who are all attorneys with a history of paid anti-gun activism, clumsily raise the insurrection boogeyman to push for additional regulations for carrying firearms, tactical training prohibitions, additional gun-free zones, expanded Red Flag laws and the repeal of state preemption statutes, which has long been a major goal of the gun ban industry. Preemption laws prevent local jurisdictions from enacting their own gun-control regulations, which would result in a patchwork of gun-free zones.

The medical community and everyone in it needs to shut the fuck up on guns, politics, and law.

Study your damn medical shit and be ready to serve people in health care only.

It’s only a “second civil war” if the government wins again. Otherwise it would be the second revolutionary war. ;)
Now, they're being honest about why they want to ban and confiscate privately owned firearms.

You replied to what I said.
You have a point ? Are you a gunaholic ?
gunaholic…Person who can't stop purchasing guns, eventhough he has enough to supply all of his friends and family in the event of WWIII. See also Gunoholic.

You have a point ? Are you a gunaholic ?
gunaholic…Person who can't stop purchasing guns, eventhough he has enough to supply all of his friends and family in the event of WWIII. See also Gunoholic.

Not at all but I also support the Constitution.

And do I. Especially where it says we have a right to form a militia.

Supreme Court has clearly ruled the right for the people. History has shown it's a right for the people.

Your opinion is little more than that.

Supreme Court has clearly ruled the right for the people. History has shown it's a right for the people.

Your opinion is little more than that.
People is correct….it doesn’t say “ person”. So it’s a group right not a Personal or individual right. That’s why police and militia and armies are constitutional.

This is why there is no personal right to bear arms and why ONLY qualified PEOPLE can posses a fire arm. You cannot find one square inch in this country that doesn’t regulate firearms.,

People is correct….it doesn’t say “ person”. So it’s a group right not a Personal or individual right. That’s why police and militia and armies are constitutional.

This is why there is no personal right to bear arms and why ONLY qualified PEOPLE can posses a fire arm. You cannot find one square inch in this country that doesn’t regulate firearms.,

And yet there is. There is no regulation at all where I live (WV) outside of those who have had their rights removed through the Constitutional process of due process.

And yet there is. There is no regulation at all where I live (WV) outside of those who have had their rights removed through the Constitutional process of due process.
Read what you wrote. You claim there are no firearm laws in WV, then you give exceptions. Dah, the Federal firearm laws are in effect in WV.

Read what you wrote. You claim there are no firearm laws in WV, then you give exceptions. Dah, the Federal firearm laws are in effect in WV.

I can go next door, buy a gun off my neighbor and carry it to the store. I can use it to defend my home. I can use it to defend myself.

I gave one exception which is also Constitutional and relevant.

I can go next door, buy a gun off my neighbor and carry it to the store. I can use it to defend my home. I can use it to defend myself.

I gave one exception which is also Constitutional and relevant.
There are still a plethora of laws. You’re just BS ing because it’s illegal if it’s of certain types and you’re breaking the law if you’re a felon or your Nieghbor is knowing a felon. You are , under aged or know your neighbor is.,.why do you insist on lying. You have federal and local gun laws EVERYWHERE.

There are still a plethora of laws. You’re just BS ing because it’s illegal if it’s of certain types and you’re breaking the law if you’re a felon or your Nieghbor is knowing a felon. You are , under aged or know your neighbor is.,.why do you insist on lying. You have federal and local gun laws EVERYWHERE.

You are just wasting your time. Change the Constitution or quit complaining.

1708121777683.png

People is correct….it doesn’t say “ person”. So it’s a group right not a Personal or individual right.
Heller established the 2A is an individual right, and incorporated it against the States. That debate is over.

By your logic, the right to assemble is not an individual right either, since the 1A uses the same language... "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

:cuckoo:

Heller established the 2A is an individual right, and incorporated it against the States. That debate is over.

By your logic, the right to assemble is not an individual right either, since the 1A uses the same language... "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

:cuckoo:

It is over unless the democrats win in November...at which point, they will impeach Justice Thomas if they have the votes....the stories on him in Axios are prepping the ground work.........and if they can't impeach and remove him, they will simply wait and replace him and Alito, both in their 70s, when they die or retire.

Then, the democrat president will appoint left wing communists to the Court, and the court will end the 2nd Amendment, Bruen, Heller, Macdonald, Caetano, and all the other gun rulings from the court......

They will uphold the rifle and magazine bans from the democrat party states, and state there is no 2nd Amendment right to own or carry a gun......allowing the democrat party states and the government to enact gun control like you would never believe...

Voting for Trump is a necessary step to preserving our freedom from the democrats...

That’s fictitious. The vast majority of military or civilian dead wouldn’t have been stopped if they were all armed with firearms. The bombs and artillery and mines and aircraft strafging if infrastructure and the destruction of supply lines., could not be stopped by small arms fire. One of the highest death tolls were by the elements ,starvation and lack of medical. Even partisans effectiveness is not measured by the personell they killed, but by the directed bombing and sabotage of military infrastructure.

Forum List

Back