John Wick 3.....looks disappointing....Halle Berry doesn't help...

you got that out of a 2 min preview?....berry was in there for what 10 seconds?...

She’s a black woman.
Conservatives hate black people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
really?.....i know one married to one....and were i worked many used to be taking breaks with the blacks....you dont know many conservatives...

Conservatives don't care about skin color.....skin color is the only thing democrats care about....
you got that out of a 2 min preview?....berry was in there for what 10 seconds?...

She’s a black woman.
Conservatives hate black people.

really?.....i know one married to one....and were i worked many used to be taking breaks with the blacks....you dont know many conservatives...

You are not the only conservative in this country dipshit.
Who was the last black Republican president?

you said....Conservatives hate black people......that means all of them....right?...words have meaning "dipshit"....

What the happy fuck? How does a thread about John Wick, of all things, become liberal vs conservative?
talk to billy boom ba.....

Shhh. The adults are talking.

remember that next time you decide to jump into an adult thread and say something foolish..

I remember everything.

wow...thats amazing....here is a cookie for you....

What the happy fuck? How does a thread about John Wick, of all things, become liberal vs conservative?

This is a political message board.
EVERYTHING that happens here is left vs right.

While that is all too often the case, it doesn't have to be. There are threads on this board which are not political. For that matter, politics is not simply left vs right.

But if you want to shit on a simple thread about an action movie series, it's not like I can stop you.

Forum List

Back